Eighty-Threeღ

"He gave you a black eye,Demi. You can't say you still love him!" Dallas preached as I was holding a bag of frozen peas next to my eye,"You let too many men hit you,Demi!" she said,"Shut up!" I glared,"He didn't mean it. I know it,he had an expression that he didn't mean to..it was my fault anyways..I made him mad. I cared about me and didn't tell him." I sighed.

"That doesn't give him the right to punch you,Demi! Have you learned?! Nathan and Keith!?" Dallas sighed,I just became quiet. The doorbell rang,"If it's Joe,I'm going to kill him." Dallas rushed to the door,I looked at the space Dallas made and I saw Joe,I looked down.

"You have the balls to show your face here." Dallas said,"Can I talk to Demi,please?" he looked at me,"So you can punch her again!? No. I thought you were different,Joe! I liked you! Stay away from Demi,and all of us." Dallas put her hand on her hip,"Look,I didn't mean to punch her,can I just talk to my girl!?" Joe begged,I got up and ran to the extra bedroom,I shut the door and flopped on the bed,crying.

Joe's POV.

"Goodbye,Joseph." Dallas shut the door,"Dammit." I mumbled,I got back in my car and headed home.   I pulled into the driveway and headed inside,I remembered the spot where it all happened,I sighed and headed to my bedroom,I laid in bed. Just lying there.

Kevin came in,"Hey dude...Nick told me what happened..You okay?" he sat at the end of the bed,"No." I stared at the ceiling,"Everything I do...I fuck up.." I said,"Don't say that,you didn't mess up with Nash."

"Yet,but yet in some way I have..I punched her mother.." I sighed,"I fucked up my marriage...I fucked up Demi thought of me.....Just 2 fucking months and we would of been married...her family hates me now,I fucked that up. Once I'm happy and excited about life,I fuck it up,Kevin." I sighed.

"Just give Demi time..She'll forgive you." Kevn looked at me,"No,she won't. I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't. I mean,I'm just like those two asses who use to abuse her. I broke my promise,I told her I wouldn't hurt her,I made he open up to me...I punched because I was upset,stress and didn't know what I was doing. I let her down,I let her family down. I grabbed her wrists hard...and she told me I was hurting her..I should of stopped there...but I didn't...because I didn't care.." I sighed.

"Joe,just let her progress this.." Kevin sighed.

"Kevin?" I closed my eyes,
"Yeah?" he looked at me.

"Sometimes...when I close my eyes...I imagine myself at the end of an aisle on a beach,I see her walking down with her arm linked with her dad..she was wearing this beautiful white laces dress...she held a pink bouquet of flowers...She was walking down,smiling at me...She looked absolutely beautiful." I opened my eyes.

"See,you guys are meant to be,see...no regular guy would see that." Kevin padded my leg,"A regular guy wouldn't punch their fiance'." I said,"Hey,Nick texted  me that he's going to the gym,I think you should go and relieve your stress." Kevin said,"I'm  not going anywhere."

"I'm going to lay here and die." I said,he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders,"Oh hell no,you're not." he carried me to his car,I sighed,he got me in the car and he rushed in his seat to drive me to the gym.

..

We headed inside and I got some gloves and I started punching a bag.

"DO NOT FUCKING COMPARE HIM TO HER." I yelled,I got mad and swung my fist at her face. She screamed,but I also heard another scream,I turned around and saw Jordan and Nick.

"What the hell!?" Nick dropped the beer,I turned around and I saw Demi on the ground with her hand over her eye,crying,"I...I...I...didn't mean to.." I looked at her then Nick. "Sure."Nick glared,"Demi,go get Nash and some clothes,I'm going to take you to your mothers.." Nick helped Demi up.

I stopped punching and I fell down to the floor,I ripped the gloves off and put my face in my hands,hiding my tears.      

Demi's POV.

"Demi,come out and get Dinner,I'm sure you can't stay in the room forever." my mom knocked,"Sure I can, I got Nash's crib  in here,I got everything for Nash and I got frozen pees for me to eat when it's thawed. Nash got my boobs,so I'm good." I laids down,while Nash is holding my finger.

I looked at Nash and he is looking so much like Joe,"I don't know what to do,bud...I wish I could ask someone...Your daddy isn't a bad guy...he's very sweet...I believe he didn't mean to do it...Your mommy is really stupid." I sighed and kissed his cheek.