Twenty-Nine.ღ

A month later;

I was in LA while Joe when to NYC to be on GMA to talk about their breakup,I made myself some pancakes and I carried the plate to the living room,I sat down and turned on the tv to the channel that GMA would be on.

It came back on,"We are so thrilled to have Kevin,Joe and Nick here,with us. Thank you all. You guys always been good us,very good to your fans,they're always lining up to see you...and the burning question is...why now? Why?" Robin Roberts asked.

"Um..I think it was time..and for us.. it took some time getting there,but we feel that it is time Jonas brothers come to an end." Kevin nodded,I sighed,rubbing my belly and holding Oliver after I ate. "Nick and Joe,I understand that you guys,you initially were having problems with the new music and you were the ones who kind of started...the conversation?"

"Yeah..I...I actually was the one who initiated the conversation..um,we're family first...and...and..that's always been our main priority..and so honestly in that..in that group..was important,so I came to the table with the guys just before prepping to leave for..uh..tour and I..I shared my heart with them. My feelings." Nick said,"I think  in the nutshell,I said Look,I feel like we've had some complications in the group for a long time,without addressing them,I think this train will fall off it's tracks...without uh..um..really getting real with some of the concerns and some of the limitations that we may feel...as individuals, in a group and uh...it was a tought conversation..Not going to lie to you..it was the first time we really had that real conversation..it was a few days of working through it,but um.. now all come to place after a lot of time..thinking about it..and..and..talking about it together..we..we.. feel like we're...we're best suited to do our own individual things,that we're passionate about and chose to be brothers..first." Nick said.

"First and foremost,you said you all had been going in that individual path to begin with,Joe,so when Nick comes and he starts talking about the complications,can you tell us what those complications have been?" Robin asked,Joe sat up,"Um..to just know a few of them..I think us as a band was the music..you know? For us,we kind of held on to it..for so long that we kind of somepoint..a year later...we started to feel like was it was becoming stale to us..,so there was just...individual things that we were..just..butting heads about,rather it was..um..how to set up a music video..to..um... to even just..rather it was personal opportunities...and it just at some point..decided it was best to..finish this...and support each other at our own adventures along the way." Joe sighed,my heart broke.

"Brothers first and foremost,that you guys keep going back to,but you did release new music this year! Pom Poms,and First Time! So are you going to complete the album?" Robin asked,"The album will actually not be completed,but we will be doing something,we will be releasing 4 of the unreleased songs from the album..Rest of the albums will be..um..never released but um we also have gone back in the studio and recorded the live..uh...we put together the live tracks from the last summer tour..But as ten songs aswell. So we'll actually be giving that to our fan club members..as a gift...just from us." Kevin spoke.

"So you're thinking of your fans..and Nick,you're talking about the individuals things,we've seen you on broadway...what does the future hold in each of you individually,beginning with you Nick?"

"I think we're..really in a season right now of being really excited for the future..But also there is a certain heviness that comes with closing a chapter and understand that we had the best fans in the world..and..and..has been for our entire career,so we thank them that and thank them for their understanding..this move for us..and uh..You know,I think that for me personally,my next move will be..recording music,writing,uh,for myself,for other people and some acting or directing,and returning to theatre at some point. I love being in the city close to all of you here." Nick smiled.

"Yeah..That's how we first got to know you,in many ways!And you Joe?" Robin smiled,"Um...it sounds almost similar to Nick,but  music on my own and um...acting,there is alot of other ideas,but um..kind of jumping into it,this is the first time in a long time that we had time to focus on ourselves. And it to support each other through that. and um like,Nick said, we know it's going to be sad for alot of people,but for us,we..we're looking forward to the future and obviously what Nick said, there is a heaviness that comes with it. Talking about something about this." Joe smiled a little.

"Of course. You guys are going to be uncles soon! Kevin,you and Danielle,reality show and having the baby coming soon?"

"Yeah,we are.We're having a baby. We're really looking forward to it and even though,beyond that aswell. I'll be going into my first passion..which is the business side of things..and I'm in the first round of uh..funding for an entertainment  fund,that will position brands,so that we're kind of pouring my passion into that and aswell as being a father." Kevin smiled.

"Any chance of getting back together down the road? Never say never." Robin asked,"Yeah,I think it's impossible to say forever with anything,you know? Um,but..I feel..like we're playing one step at a time right now and like we said,rebuilding as brothers first,and starting there." Nick nodded.

"There are rumors that the girls in your lives...were the issue..is that any way..true?"

"I hear that on twitter aswell...Olivia,Danielle nor Demi had any part of this seperation..to be honest..I was the most one upset..I came home in tears to Demi..she actually comforted me and I came to a realization that we were having our complications as a band..and that..uh..we need to rebuild our...um brothership." Joe nodded.

"Oh well,great. You have great folks,great family and just thank you..thank you for sharing your talents,we're going to hear from you all again..this..is..just..all long for a little bit..but thank you for coming forward and talking,it means alot to your fans,we wish you all the best." Robin smiled.

"Thank you." Kevin smiled and the show ended,I sighed,"They're over,Olly.." I sighed,petting him. "I want to go out." I said to Oliver,I got up and headed to our bedroom,I slipped on a gray long sweatshirt with mickey and minnie mouse on it,then I slipped on black tight leggings with gray UGGs,I brushed through my hair and put on some Light Blue perfume. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed to my car,I got in and slipped on my sunglasses and drove to  a shoe store.

I parked into a parking lot and paparazzi charged at me,I hid my face with my purse,walking him,"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS BEING OVER?!" one yelled,the rest were yelling mean things. I finall got in and took my purse down,I sighed.

I was looking through shoes,"Oh hey bitch." Ashley came up to me,"Um hey." I swallowed,"That shirt is awfully big on you.." She smirked,"Um thank you..." I looked at her weird,"Are you pregnant?" she glared,I swallowed hard,"Um...no.." I mumbled.

"Let's see." she smirked and kicked me in the stomach,I fell down,hitting my head on a shoe rack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/4

5 comments so I can post the next chapter!

-Chloe.