Ninety-Twoღ

I was cuddling next to Joe in our hotel bed,"Is it bad that I don't want to go home yet?" I kissed his chest,"I just want to stay in bed with you." I smiled.

"Naked? Count me in."  he kissed my nose,I then got up and slipped on his shirt,"We should start packing,we have to leave early morning tomorrow." I took our suitcase out and threw it on the bed.

"Watch out for my dick,babe." He got up and slipped on his sweatpants.  He then started packing his clothes,"It's been a good run,Demetria Devonne." he smiled down at his suitcase,I laughed,"Same here,Joseph Adam." I pecked his lips.                        

We started packing and once we finished we ordered some room service.

Joe fed me a chocolate strawberry,”You know,I am feeling a bit guilty about not leaving our hotel while we’re in Jamaica. “ I smiled,licking the chocolates off my lips,”Well,are you having a good time in the hotel?” he raised his brow. I giggled,”Of course I like being naked with you.” I nibbled on my food. He threw his head back,”Ha!” making me smile.

“Are you having a good time?” I glanced up at him,”Yeah. I love being naked with my wife and making love to her.” he grinned,I crawled over to his lap,”Your wife.” I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. “Say it again.” I smiled.

“My wife.” he smiled,and I kissed him again. He slid off my shirt and we began to make love again.

***

I woke up before Joe,like always,I kissed his cheek,I crawled out of bed and headed into the shower.

Once I got out of the shower,I slipped on a long tshirt and black yoga pants,I walked out of the bathroom and saw Joe still sleeping,the sheets were off of him.giving me a great view of his ass. I smirked,I went and padded it butt,”Wake up,babe.” he groaned at me,”Few more minutes.”

“No. We'll be late for our flight. Get up.” I said,I headed to the bathroom and started drying my hair,he groaned and walked into the bathroom naked,headed straight to the shower.

I dried my hair and tied my hair into a ponytail and headed out to finished packing.

Joe finished packing after his shower,”All packed?”  I smiled,grabbing my suitcase,”Yep.” I head out,”Demi…” he stopped.I turned around,”Yes,babe?”

“I’m going to try and be the best husband I can be for you...I’m not sure if I was the best husband for Ashley….but I’ll try to give you everything I have to give you the best I can be...just...don’t...don’t think divorcing me...would solve anything...because you ending our marriage...would be the end of me.” he took a deep breath,my heart broke.

I ran up to him,wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him,kissing and sucking on his neck,he placed his hands firmly on my ass,”What about the flight?” he smirked,”We’re two hours early anyways.” I sat on his crotch lightly and started grinding on him as my lips kept connecting to his neck like a magnet.

Joe

God,this woman makes me so horny fast. She ran her hands through my shirt and slip off the shirt,my hands reluctantly removed off her ass and slid off her shirt,she was wearing no bra! I groaned,”What?” she put her hands in my hair as I sat up on the bed,with her on my lap,”Nothing..” Her perky b.reasts welcomed my sight and I bit my lower lip naughtily as I placed my hands over them.

I watched as Demi closed her eyes while I gently massaged them for her. Next thing I did, I leaned down and used my mouth to tease her peaks, just like what I did yesterday. She kept moaning and grabbing the sheets as I used my mouth over her twin peaks. I knew she loved it, so I didn’t stop. Besides, her reaction was a pretty sight. When I was done, I moved up and kissed her lips feverishly, while she was caressing my body. I think we were doing great.