Twentyღ

I woke up beside Joe,"Hello beautiful." he smiled,"Hey handsome." I kissed his lips,he pulled me ontop of him,I giggled,"I would love a round two." I smirked as I started kissing on his neck.

...

"Oh my god,Joe!!" I arched my back as he was thrusting himself in me. I ran my hands down his body,moaning,he went faster.

"Keep this going." I moaned.

Suddenly the bedroom door flew open,"I'm baa--OH MY GOD!" Ashley yelled,I screamed,covering myself.

"ASHLEY!" Joe got up and slipped on a pair of pants,"I have to go talk to her,Demi." he told me,I nodded,"Go." I got up and got dressed.

Joe's POV.

Shit shit shit!

I grabbed my keys,"ASHLEY!" I got in my car and chased her car,I ran my hand through my hair,thinking,she suddenly got out of her car,I stopped and got out,she ran to me and started hitting,"I HATE YOU!!" 

"Ashley stop,please listen!" I tried to stop her,"YOU'RE A FUCKING DICK!!" she screamed,causing people to look,since I was stronger then her,I held her hands back,"I can explain,if you just let me talk." I looked at her.

"I saw what I saw,Joe! You were fucking her,Joe! I saw you penetrating her!!" she glared at me,"I know and I'm sorry,I didn't want you to find out like that." I looked at her.

"You're an ass!!!" she spit,I sighed.

It became quiet,for I don't know what to say.

"OH MY GOD,She's was that nurse in the hospital!! I'm going to be sick." she held her stomach,"Yes,okay!? She was that woman."

"How long,Joe!?"

"2 or 3 months."

"WHY?!" she screamed,"I was fucking sick at you pressing me on having children! When apparently it wasn't working!! I don't love you anymore!"

"Fuck you,Joe. I loved you,I would do anything for you!" Ashley glared,"Bullshit,stop with the fucking bullshit! If you would do anything for me,you would let us get a surrogate or adopt!" I glared.

Silence.

"Well,I hope you and that whore live happily ever after,because I'm done with you." she glared,"You can have the house.." I mumbled.

"Like I want the fucking house where your whore and you fucked,no thanks." she walked off and got back in the car and drove off.

I sighed and got back in my car and drove home.

I went inside,"Hey how did it go?" Demi looked at me."Can you just go?..I need some alone time." I told her.

"No,you need comfort." she told me,

"Please just go!! My wife is divorcing me because of this!" I raised my voice.

"YOU WANTED THIS MORE THEN I EVER DID! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME AND THAT YOU LOVE ME!" she raised her voice.

"CAN YOU STOP YELLING AND GO!?" I said,upset.

"Fine,way to break your promise. I'll be leaving and never coming back." she glared and slammed the door on her way out.

Demi's POV.

I got my in car and drove to my house,crying. I wiped my tears and grabbed my phone and called Selena. 

"Hello?" she answered,

"Can you come over to my house with ice cream please?" I sniffled.

"Yeah,baby,I'm on way." she hung up. 

I parked my car in the driveway,and headed inside with my suitcase when Joe left to talk to Ashley,I headed to the master bedroom,I changed into sweatpants and a white tank. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"YOU'RE SO UGLY!" I screamed at myself,I cried as I was digging in my suitcase for my razor,I got it out and headed to my big bathroom,I shut the door,I cried out.

"I'm so pathetic."  I said as I ran the razor across my left wrist. "I'm so ugly." I made another cut on my right wrist. 

I heard the doorbell rang,I cleaned myself up and headed downstairs,I opened the door,"What's wrong,Dems?" Selena looked at me,"Please don't say I told you so.." my voice cracked,she put the ice cream down and hugged me. I cried on her shoulder.

She stroke my hair,"Demi..."  she sighed.

"It's over,he and I are over,Everything is ruined."I cried she rocked me slowly,"let's go get some ice cream." she headed to the kitchen,I sat on the couch,thinking.

1 incoming call from Joe Jonas.

my phone rang,I sighed and hit ignore. He left a voicemail,I sighed and listened to it.

"Hey,it's me,Joe. Please call me back,we need to talk. I'm sorry the way I acted,I upset my soon-to-be-ex wife,and I don't want to lose the love of my life,please call me back."  I hung up and I threw my head down,crying.

"Here's ice cream." Selena sat next to me,I got the ice cream and started eating it.

...

"Are you sure,you'll be okay? I can call Miley to stay with you." Selena hugged me,"No,I'm fine.." I hugged back.

I shut the door and headed to my bedroom,I grabbed the guitar Joe got me and strapped it on me,I started playing it.

"See you're calling again, I don't wanna pick up, no, oh

I've been laying in bed, probably thinking too much, oh, oh

Sorry I'm not sorry for the times I don't reply; you know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby

Stop right now, you'll only

Let me down, oh oh

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me" my voice cracked.

"Trying not to forget should be easier than this, oh, oh

All the birthdays you've missed,

I was only a kid, oh, oh

Sorry I'm not sorry for the times, I don't reply; you know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby

Stop right now, you only let me down, oh oh

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

To me" I choked up,I quit playing and laid on my bed.

I turned on the tv.

"BREAKING NEWS! Joe Jonas,one of the Jonas Brothers,was rushed to the hospital after having a severe heart attack,we got the phone call."

"911,who is it?"

"Joe Jonas,I think I'm having a heart attack."

"Alright,sir' stay calm. I have an ambulance coming for you."

-----------------------------

Too much to handle lmao.

enjoy!