Ninety-Threeღ

The next morning,I woke up in the bed alone,but I smelt food cooking,I got up and stretched. I slipped on my robe and headed downstairs. I saw Nash playing on his blanket,I headed to the kitchen,”Morning beautiful.” He opened up his arm. He placed it around me,once I was close enough,”Morning handsome.” I smiled. “Sleep well?” he kissed my forehead,I laid my head against him.

“I slept amazing,you?” I pecked his lips,”Same.” he grinned at the frying pan,I padded his butt,before heading upstairs to slip into a shirt and sweatpants,I headed downstairs,”Hey baby.” I picked up Nash,”I started kissing all over his face,”I could kiss you forever.” I smiled,hearing him laugh. “Breakfast is served.” Joe put the plates on the table,I laid Nash back on the blanket and headed to the table,”Looks amazing.” I pecked his lips and sat down.

“I have to do some business today,for my movie,so I’ll be in my office mostly all day. I’m sorry babe.” he stuffed his mouth with food,”Okay,I was planning on going on a walk with Nash at the park,so it works out great.” I smiled a little.

After breakfast,I got Nash ready to go to the park,then I finally got ready. I headed to Joe’s office,”We’re off to the park.” I kissed his cheek,”Have fun,baby.” he kissed me. I ran my hands through his hair before I left,I got Nash in a car and headed to the park.

I parked the car and got Nash in his stroller,I started to push him along the sidewalk,I saw Nick sitting on a bench,I went up behind him,”Hello Jick Nonas.” I smiled,I pushed the stroller around and sat next to him,”Hey Lemi Dovato.” he smiled,I giggled,”Why are you sitting here by yourself? What’s wrong?” I picked up Nash and sat him on my lap.

“Nothing.” he looked down at his lap,”Nicholas,if you’re upset at Joe because he yelled at you for having sex at our place,don’t sweat it,I took care of it.” I nudged him,he chuckled,”I could careless about that.” he sighed,”Then tell me.” I looked at his features,”It’s nothing…” he put his hands together,”Nicholas Jerry Jonas,you tell me.” I begged,”Is it something between you and Jordan?”

“No,we’re fine.” he scratched his head,”Nick,please!”

“I ran across the Found video today...and I just remembered Olivia….I know it’s been 7-6 months,but I just couldn’t stop myself to think about her..” he sighed,I looked at him,”You know what I did after I watched the video?” he turned his head to look at me,”Do I want to know?....”

He let out a slight chuckle,”I googled us...I’m that messed up,Demi.” I stroke his hair,”No,you’re not. I’m sure people do the same thing when they’re loved ones died...famous of course. Did Jordan find out?” he put his arm around me,”Jordan is at work,but what kind of guy am I when I’m in a happy relationship with another girl and I looked up pictures of my former girlfriend and I together? Who the fuck does that!?!”

I patted his back,”Nick,can I be honest with you?” I looked up at him,”I guess..” he shrugged. “I liked Olivia..she was nice...but picturing you with her...I didn’t see it,Nick…” I bit my lip,”I look at you when you’re around Jordan,and I see so much happiness,more happiness now then when you were with Olivia.” I smiled at him. “Really?” He grinned at me a little.

“Yes.” I hugged him,”Thank you,Demi.” he hugged me back,I kissed his cheek,”No problem.”

Nick decided to walk around the park with Nash and me. We stayed for a good while. When it was time to leave, Nick helped me put Nash in the car,”Thank you,Nick.” I smiled and hugged him. I got in my car and drove home.

When I got home,I got Nash into his crib and grabbed the monitor,I looked around for Joe,”Babe?” I looked in the backyard and saw him in the hot tub,I headed out,”Hey,what you doing here?” I smiled,I took off my shoes and sat the edge of the hot tub,with only my feet in the water. He didn’t answer.

“What’s wrong with you,baby?...” I looked at him,”How bout you ask Nick.” he glared,”Why? What did he do? I was just with him…” I ran my hand through his hair,”I know. Just go on twitter.” he scooted over. I looked at him strange and pulled out my phone,I headed on twitter.

“Out of all people,you believe this?” I looked at him,”Looks real to me.” he shrugged,”The paparazzi are dickheads...they photoshopped us...I kissed his cheek,I swear. We talked and many laughs and giggled,that’s it. I’m married you and I swore to stay faithful. I only love you.” I looked at him.

“He’s my brother in law...and he’s happily dating Jordan,I would never….He was at the park alone and he was upset because he kept thinking of Olivia...so I helped him out..”

He looked down and sighed,”Sorry,babe..I was just….it’s my worse nightmare…” he stood up in front of me,I wrapped my legs around his waist,”Nightmare,what?”

“I fear that you’ll find someone better than me and start having an affair..” he sighed,”Well,it would be with your brother,I can tell you that. It’ll be with Zac Efron or Ryan Gosling. Like bitch bye.” I laid my chin on his stomach,looking up at him,”Wow,okay.” he chuckled. “But seriously,I got cold feet before the wedding..and I was scared you would do the same thing you did to Ashley…”

“I don’t want anybody else. You make me complete,babe.” he ran his fingers through my hair,”I love you.” I kissed his stomach,”I love you too.” he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. “I just hope Jordan is okay with it..” I sighed,”I’m sure Nick will tell her.” Joe shut the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well…..two more chapters & this story ends…..BUT…...there will be a sequel,so no worries. I’ll give you the name and the trailer for that soon. :)

Hope you enjoyed.

Chloe.