Seventy-Nineღ

This Chapter might be triggering to others. In no shape or form do I encourage this and think it's okay. You guys are strong & I love you. If you know anyone that is going through this,please talk to them and give them the suitcide hotline. You girls are so much worthy than you think you. You girls are strong. I love you & I don't know what I would do if I knew this would encourage you.

xxoxChloe.

Demi's POV.

I screamed out loud,making a scene,"What is it,Dems?" Miley looked at me,"I have to go,Nash is missing!" I got in the taxi and headed back to the hotel. I ran up to the elevator and hit my floor button. "Come on!!" I said,impatient.

I ran out and ran to my  room,Jordan,Nick and Joe were there,I screamed and fell to the floor as I cried."Demi.." Joe sat next to me,he pulled me close,"I didn't spend 9 month carrying him in my uterus for someone to take him. He's our son." I cried,"We'll find,I have called the police and they are sending  an Amber alert,right now." Joe kissed my temple.

"He's only 4 months...I don't want him to be hurt,he's so innocent,he can't talk for himself." I sniffled,Joe wiped his eyes,"We're going to find him,Nick and I are going go everywhere searching,Jordan is going to stay here with you." Joe helped me up,"We'll find our son,I promise you. When I find the person who went inside here when I was asleep,I will kick their ass." he kissed my cheek,"Okay?"

I nodded,crying,"I love you,Demi. I won't give up." he kissed me,then he headed out,"Bye babe,I'll see you tonight." Nick put his hands on Jordan's waist and pecked  her lips,"Bye Demi...we will find him." he grabbed his wallet,he headed out.

"So....wanna watch some tv?" Jordan sat at the end of the bed,I sighed,shaking my head no,"I'm going to take a bath....I'm going to do some thinking." I pulled some clothes out of my suitcase and headed to the bathroom,I shut the door and started up the bathtub.

Joe's POV.

"So you have no idea?" Nick walked around town for me,"Again,I was sleeping!" I looked at him,"I'm just trying to get information,I mean LA is a huge place,we couldn't possibly find this person." Nick said,I stopped and grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Listen to me bro,we will find him,it could take all week,but he's my son and what kind of father would I be if I didn't try to find my son?! What kind of uncle does it make you that makes you say that?" I glared.

"I'm sorry bro.." Nick sighed,"How would you feel if you and Jordan had a 4 month old and suddenly you wake up and it's gone?" I stared at him,"I'm sorry,let's keep looking." he pulled away and we kept searching.

~~

"The security cameras were shut off last night,sir'." the reception desk said,I pounded the desk,"Dammit!" I walked out of the hotel mad,"What did they say?" Nick looked at me,"They had the cameras shut off." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair ,"Let's keep searching." Nick padded my shoulder and we walked away from the hotel.

"Hold on,Jordan is calling." Nick stopped and answered his phone,"Yeah,he's here with me." Nick said,he handed his phone to me,"Hey Jordan,how is she?" I sat down on a bench,"Um..she told me she was going to take a bath to think and relax.." she said.

"And?..."

"It's been 2 hours,so I went in to check on her,and the bath water was the color of blood and bloody ra-ra-razors were on the floor. So I called 911 and we're on our way to the local hospital." Jordan said,"We're on our way." my voice cracked,too much shit in one day.I hung up.

"We have to head to the hospital...Demi...tried to kill herself." I called for a taxi,"Whoa what?!" Nick got in,"Local hospital,please." I said,"Jordan said she found Demi in the bathroom in a water full of blood."  I sighed.

"Damn..I'm sorry bro." Nick patted my back.

~~

We headed inside the waiting room,"Demetria Lovato." I said,"No one is allowed to see her right now." the nurse said,"Please,I'm her fiance'." I looked at her,"I don't care,no one. Doctor's orders." the nurse said,I rolled my eyes and headed to Nick and Jordan.

"It was scary.." Jordan sighed,"S--she looked de--dead.." Jordan looked down at her lap,I looked down at my lap,wiping my eyes,"Bro,it's okay..." Nick  took his arm off Jordan and hugged me,"No it's not, I lost my son...and now my fiance'?! Is this God's punishment to me  for cheating on Ashley? He wanted me to be happy and  then BOOM,everything falls?" I sighed.

"Don't say that bro,God gives things to people who are strong and he doesn't give things that people can't handle.." Nick said,I sighed,"But why me? Why Demi? We've been through enough shit." I rubbed my eyes,trying to be a man.

"Joe?.." Nick looked at me,I started breaking down crying,"I can't do this god dammit!" I bent my head down,covering my face,"Do what?.." Nick laid his head on my shoulder,"Thinking everything will be alright,cause everything can't possibly be fine! My 4 month old  is missing and my girl is here in the hospital!" I rubbed my eyes.

"I might have to call a rehabilitation center for Ms.Lovato." the doctor said to the front desk,"NO!" I ran to him,"Sir,please sit down." the nurse said,"No." I looked at her,then the doctor,"My fiance' is not going to get help." I glared,"Sir,Ms.Lovato had a suicide attempt. We take these things very seriously."

"Doctor,I understand that you're a doctor,but it was a mistake,she is fine,please. We're suppose to get married in 4 to 3 months,you can't ruin this dream of hers,it was just a mistake,you see..she's just upset because our son is missing...please.."

"I have to,sir." he said,"NO YOU FUCKING DON'T." I said,getting frustrated,"Sir,please calm d--"

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND IS HERE BECAUSE SHE'S DEPRESSED,BUT YOU WANT HER TO GO TO REHAB,BUT SHE'S DOESN'T NEED THAT SHIT. I'VE KNOWN HER FOR A YEAR NOW,ALMOST TWO AND I KNOW HER BETTER THAN I HAVE KNOW ANYBODY ELSE. THIS GIRL DOES NOT NEED HELP." I yelled.

"Sir..."

"Please...just let me go see her." I begged,

"I don't think that's a good idea,she needs rest."

"Dammit...please.." I sighed,

"Fine..room 40B." he said.

"Thank you." I ran to the room,"I'm so so sorry....but it was just the first thing that came to mind...I was just shaving my legs...and the idea came to my head...and I couldn't stop,I'm so sorry.." she cried,I rushed and hugged her,"Shh..sh..." I kissed the top of her head,I felt a tear drop hitting her head and I knew it was mine.

She looked up at me,I kissed her,"Remember what I told you when you lived with me as friends before we were anything? When I caught you cutting yourself?" I looked at her,she nodded.

"I told you that you were amazing and beautiful.." I cupped her face,"And you still are..Everyday I fall more in love with you, you get more and more beautiful everday. I love your big botacious laugh,you're my Demi. You're my beautiful Demi. We will find Nash,I promise you."

"I won't give up,not now,not ever,not tomorrow or the ne---" I then realize one person that I know could possibly be the victim.

"Shit...I think I know who it is.." I kissed her passionately,"Go get him,babe..." she looked at me,weakly.

"I will." I ran out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO DA FUQ IS IT?!