Sixteenღ

Joe's POV.

I stepped out of the airplane,I imediately turned on my phone.

"I don't think I can do this anymore..." I got a text from Demi. I looked up,"I'll be meet you at the hotel." I walked off,and called Demi.

"Hello?" she answered,sobbing. "What do you mean you can't do this,do what?" I worried,"I can't deal with...us,Joe...I bumped into Ashley in the market..she thinks she pregnant.." she cried out.

"Demi,don't think about her,just get over her,Demi." I tried to change her mind,it was silent,"Demi..."

"Yeah?" she answered,

"I love you."

It was silence.

I hung up,I sighed and headed to the taxi,"Hilton head please." I told the driver,upset. "What's wrong dude." the driver asked,"Girl problems." I sighed.

"I feel ya. I'm Robert." he instructed,

"Joe." I greeted,I sighed.

"What girl problems are you having?" Robert asked,"I'm married..to someone I don't even love anymore,I met someone...we started dating a month ago...she bumped into my wife and found out she's pregnant...and now she is rethinking us...I told her I love her and she hung up on me." I sighed.

"I'm sorry dude,but I don't like affairs." Rob said,I sighed,laying my head back,"Thanks anyways.." I got out of the taxi with my suitcase and headed inside the hotel.

"Hey dude,what's up?" Nick and Kevin rushed to me,"Demi..hung up on me...when I told her I loved her.." I sighed.

"You can't love her,dude. You're married." Kevin said,"Yeah,but she makes me happy." I looked at him,"Don't you dare mess this up for us,Joe." Kevin glared,I scoffed,"Thank you for caring about my feelings." I glared and headed to my room.

The next day.

It was concert day. I got mysef up and ordered me some breakfast,I checked for messages.

0 new messages.

I groaned. I finished eating,then I headed to get ready for the concert.

..

"Please welcome the Jonas Brothers!!" the lady introduced,and we opened the show with Pom Poms,then Burnin' up,and First Time.

"Who is ready for a new song?!" I smiled as I strapped on my guitar.

"Keys to an open door

That don’t mean a lot stains

On the dirty floor

You don’t see a spot

So what do I mean

Tell me, what do I mean to you" Nick sang.

"Waging a was inside you

But don’t see the scars

You’re got the moon guide you

Who needs a star

What do I mean

What do I mean to you

What do I mean to you" I sang,thinking about this song was about Ashley.

"No need for water, Peter

You got the wine

Searching for diamonds

When I gave you the money

So what do I mean

Tell me, what do I mean to you" Nick sang.

"I might believe in Jesus

But show me the light

The side of the road

The Devil gave you a ride

What do I mean

What do I mean to you

"I said what the hell do I mean?" I sang.

What do I mean to you

A child needs a mother

And you won’t trust tonight the truth I’m just a lover

So what do I mean to you

What do I mean to you

What do I mean to you?" We finished the song.

We finished the concert around 9 pm. It was a good one,I just...wanted Demi. I walke to my hotel room,looking down,then I saw familar legs,I looked up and saw Demi.

She smiled at me and got up,"I came here to tell you something.." she looked at me,"What?...Why did you hang up on me?..."

"I couldn't say it over the phone.."

"Say what?" I said confused,

"I love you Joe." she smiled.

"What?" I smiled big," I love you!" she wrapped her arms around my neck,"I love you too." I kissed her lips,she giggled and deepened the kiss.

I knew where this was going,so I carried her in and slipped a 'don't distrub' sign on the door,I carried her to the bed.

....

"Let's stay in Hawaii for a few days.." she played with my hands after we calmed down from sex. "I wouldn't argue that." I smiled,then it faded when I noticed her recent,"You're absolutely beautiful." I looked at her, she smiled at me and kissed my side.

"I had a wonderful concert tonight...I wished you were there." I smiled.

"Show me now." she grinned,so I got up and slipped on my boxers,"Naked." she smiled. "Weirdo." I slipped off my boxers and covered my member with my pillow.

"Yeah they come from miles away

Just to see how you get down

Feels like an earthquake

Every time you come around

You hear ‘em saying yeah (yeah)

Every time feels like a revival (glory)

So get up, right now

We’re coming for the title" I sang acapella,her watching and admiring.

I started dancing,viewing my butt,"More to love when your hands are free

Baby put your pom poms down for me

Come on shake it up 123

Baby put your pom poms down for me

When you move I fall to my knees

Baby put your pom poms down for me

Come on shake it up 543

Baby put your pom poms down for me" I sang,she began to laugh.

"Babe.." she interupted,"Yeah?"

"Come here,you crazy goof." she giggled and I layed on the couch,"I love you." she kissed me and got on top of me.

We did another round.

-------------------------------------------

Happy late Halloween!!

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie,Anna. @justemiprobs. For being the first commenter!!