Sixty-Sixღ

We pulled into the hospital,"The contractions stopped..." she looked at me,"Well...we still need to check what's up.." I told her and got out,she got out and we headed inside. "Hello,my fiancé had contractions...but they have stopped.." I said to the front desk.

"What is the doctor?" she asked,signing us in,"Dr.Wilson." I said,"Alright,I'll go get her." she got up and left,we sat down,"How you feel?" I looked at her,"Better...but don't think I'm still not upset at you." she rubbed her stomach,I sighed. 

"Jonas." she called,we got up and followed her to a room,"Hey Dr.Wilson." I smiled,Demi sat on the bed,"So you're having contractions?" she slipped on gloves,"Yeah,but they stopped.." Demi said,she laid down as she slid off her jeans and underwear,"Let's see..." she started scanning her,"Oh." she said,I looked at her.

"What?..Everything okay?"

"Yeah,she's not in labor,she had just experience Braxton Hicks...which are face contractions..Nothing to worry about,it's usually happens during 16 weeks to later on." she smiled,"How can I control it?.."Demi asked.

"Just take it easy...drink alot of water and maybe get in a warm bath when you get home. Everything is fine." she smiled,"So nothing I need to worry about?"

"Nope." she smiled.

"Sorry to make you come down here.." Demi sat up,"Oh,it's fine. I'll see you in 2 weeks." she smiled and walked off,we headed back to the car. I drove home,she was silent,I sighed.

I pulled onto the side of the road,"What are you doing?" she glared at me,I locked the doors,"I'm not letting you be mad at me." I turned to her,she looked down at me,"Okay,you were right,I shouldn't of done that...I am so stupid..Garbo after WE-DAY,he made me feel like I was going to have fun after the baby is born.  After I jumped out of the helicopter,I was scared as shit,all I was worried was you...so I did some thinking that I wanted a kid and fatherhood is going to be fun,dammit. And Just because Paris can't get pregnant,why would he have to bring me down. I'm sorry,I'm such an asshole...my brain totally slipped away from thinking of you..I'm sorry." I looked at her.

"I love you,Joe...I don't want to lose you like that.." she looked at me,"I promise...I won't do something like that,ever again." I kissed her,she put her hands on my cheek and kissed me. I smiled,"I have to show you something,when we get home." I started driving home again,she held my hand,"I've been thinking babe.." she said.

"Thinking about?..." I said,

"I want to do photos like a pregnancy portrait.." she said.

"Ew,those things? I hate those photos...it's embarassing." I said,"Pleaaaaaseeee." she begged,I sighed,"Fine." I groaned,"Yay!!" she clapped,I pulled into our driveway,"Let me show you." I smiled,I got out,I held her hand and took her down to the basement,then I took her to a room,"I made a recording studio down here." I smiled.

"Why?....You going to make another album?" she asked,confused,I chuckled,"I want to make a duet album with you.." I smiled at her,

"Me? I don't sing..." she looked around,

"Yeah,but you have a voice that needs to be shared...I was thinking we could write some songs...and do some covers..it'll be a hit." I sat down,she then sat on my lap,"I don't want people to think I'm just with you for the money.." she brushed my hair.

"If they think that,screw them. We've been together a year,I think they should stop thinking that,but I really want to this with you.." I rubbed my thumb against her leg,"Okay,let's do it." she smiled at me,"YES!" I kissed her.

"Let's get you in that warm bath." I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom bathroom,I started up the bath,I put her down so she could take off her clothes,I took off mine then I got in,she sat between my legs,I started messaging her shoulder while kissing the back of her neck,she moaned quietly,"I love you so much." she patted my cheek,I smiled. 

"I love you too." I smiled,"Maybe we could record that song we did before we dated?" she said,as I was kissing down her neck,she laid her head down on me,"Babe..are we going to be good parents?.." I asked,wondering,"Why you say that,babe? Of course we're going to be the best parents we could be." she kissed my cheek,"You love kids,and I love kids,it's going to be perfect." she smiled.

"I love you." I kissed her.