Twenty Fiveღ

I wake up ontop of Joe,"Morning." He smiled. "How you sleep?" I rubbed his chest,"Amazing." Joe smiled,"Same." I smiled,"I gotta take Olly out." I pecked his lips,I got up and and slipped on Joe's shirt and headed downstairs,"Oliver!" I called,getting his leash.

I got his leash on and headed out,and saw all the paparazzi in my yard,I went back inside,"Joe!!" I called out,Joe comes downstairs,"What?" He slipped on a shirt,"Look." I pointed out the window. Joe headed to the window,"The fuck?!" He headed out the window.

Joe's POV.

 I headed outside," What the hell are you guys doing on my property!?" I charged,"Hey man,how you doing?" they said,I glared,"DON'T ASK HOW I'M DOING!! GET OFF MY YARD AND GIVE ME PRIVACY,BEFORE I FUCKING CALL THE POLICE." I said.

"We just want a picture man."
"Get that camera out of my face." I covered my face,"Please Joe,you're my favorite Jonas."

"That's it,I'm calling the police." I got out my phone,pissed off,"Sorry man,we'll go!" they ran out.I headed inside,"I'll walk Oliver." I took Oliver from Demi.

Demi's POV.

I sighed and went upstairs and got in the shower.  

I got out and slipped on my robe and started straightening my hair,"Oliver when out." Joe walked in,"Sorry about everything.." he sighed,"It is always going to be like this?" I looked up at him,"For a few weeks..they just find something big to talk about..I had an affair,weirdly people find it interesting. It's going to be okay,babe." he kissed my cheek.

I smiled at him and continued doing my hair. "I have to get ready for court." Joe scratched his head and started stripping to get in the shower. I turned my straightener off and got up.

I was going makeup free,I went in my closet and slipped on a long black cotton skirt,and a black shirt that saids,'the only coke i do is diet.' then I slipped on a black cardigan over it and flip flops,I brushed my hair and slipped on a brown fedora hat on. 

I opened the shower curtain,"I'm off to get Oliver his shots,love you." I kissed his lips,"Love you!" he smiled,I grabbed my purse and picked up Oliver.

I got in the car and set Oliver on the passenger seat,then I drove to the pet's store.

I parked my car in a parking lot,then I got out with Oliver,paparazzi were after me. I covered my face and headed inside holding Oliver. "Are you afraid that Joe could be cheating on you,Demetria!?" one of the paps asked.

I ignored them and headed inside,I went to the puppy care's front desk,"Hello." the lady said,"Demetria Lovato and Oliver Jonas." I smiled.

"Okay. I'll sign you in." she smiled,"Thank you." I sat down,petting Oliver.

"I'm ready!!!👔👔" Joe texted with a picture of him in a suit,I smiled,"Looking good.💋💋" I replied,I put my phone up and tapped my foot,"Oliver??" someone came out,I got up and followed her to the room.

"So what kind of dog is this cute boy?" she asked,"He's a Shiz Tzu." I smiled,"How cute." she smiled,"So what kind of shots are we here today,"I have no clue." I laughed,"He's only 3 months."

"Okay,let's see here.." she searched on her computer,"Do you know if he had his DHPP shot?" she looked at me,I sighed,"No..my boyfriend and I bought him by a restaurant.."

"We can give that one to him incase,it won't hurt him.We'll actually give him two DHPP shots. That'll be all the shots we'll give him today,be right back." she walked out. 

I sat down,"You'll be a strong boy." I kissed Oliver and he started licking me,"Yeah. I know." I laughed. 

"Alright back."she smiled,"You ready,Oliver?" I gave him one stroke,"Here is the first shot." she poke the shot in Oliver,he squealed a little,"I'm sorry,baby boy." I smiled.

"Here is the last one." she did another.

"Good job,Oliver."I smiled and picked him up,"Thank you." I smiled,"Anytime." she smiled,I headed to the front desk to pay them."Have a nice day." the person smiled.

"You too." I headed outside,swarming with paparazzi again,I covered my face and got in my car and drove home with Oliver sleeping on my lap,"Did mommy and daddy keep you up last night,Olly?" I smiled.

My phone went off,"Hello?" I picked it up,driving home,"Hey sweetie!!" my mom chirped,"Hey mom." I smiled,"Eddie,Dallas,Madison and I are coming to your house to meet you and your new boyfriend in a few hours,if that's alright."

My eyes widened,"Yeah,sure,that's great! Can't wait to see you! Love you!" I hung up,I sighed,I ran my hand through my hair.

I pulled into the driveway and saw Joe's car,he should of be gone by now,"Hmm." I grabbed my purse and headed inside,I put Oliver down and saw Joe in the living room,I went in,he had his tie untied and his white shirt unbuttoned,"Why aren't you in court?" I sat next to him.

"Ashley isn't going to divorce me."
"What? Why?"
"She doesn't want to divorce me...and.."
"And what?" I looked at him.

"She's pregnant with my baby." he swallowed.

------------------------------------------------------

Don't you just love Ashley?

This is another chapter dedicated to Evalee,because she's amazing and made me update. She even caught me RTing her instead of updating. #oops.