Fourღ

Joe’s Pov:

“I think you are making a mistake,Joseph.” I was having breakfast with my brothers and Danielle.”I didn’t ask if I was,Kevin.” I played with my straw.

“Joe.”

“Kevin.”

“Joe.”

“Kevin.”

“Joseph.”

“Paul.” I glared.

“I don’t want you to make a mistake..what if you got caught,that would destroy Ashley and ruin our rep.” Kevin looked at me.

“My marriage is already destroyed.” I sighed,”What? Joe,what do you mean?” Nick looked at me,worried.”Ashley and I are trying to have a baby,but we already had like 3 miscarriages..I suggest a surrogate or adoption,but she wants to be the one pregnant.” I sighed.

“Dude,I’m so sorry..” Kevin looked at me apologetically.

“Dude you gotta fix this.” Nick looked at me,”People love Ashley and you together.”

“There is nothing I can do,I have tried everything..” I sighed,stuffing my face with food.

“Everything?” Kevin raised his brow,”Yes.” I sighed.

“Besides,It’s not like I am going to date this girl...I just want to see her.” I sighed,”Okay,but be careful.” Nick looked at me,”Yep mother.” I smirked at him.

..

“Bye  bros.” I waved to them and got in my car,we hung out longer than we expected. I drove home,my clock said it’s 2:30.

“Shit.” I cursed aloud.

I rushed home and rushed inside,Ashley was gone. I found a note on our bed.

“ Went out with some friends,then have to film a movie. Love you~Ash.”

I threw the note away and headed to my closet,I slipped on a pair of jeans and a button up white shirt. I fixed my hair,I wanted to look good for Demi.

I threw on some cologne and headed back out to Starbucks,I was quite nervous.

I pulled into the parking lot at 2:54. I got out and order myself a frappuccino,I sat down and waited for Demi. I started tapping on the table,watching the door.

Then there she was,she was wearing white sweatpants and a black shirt and a long gray knit cardigan,her ombre hair was pinned up.

I was confused because it’s summer,I was expecting her to wear shorts,but whatever. I took a deep breath as I notice she was looking for John.

I got up and headed to her,”Hey..” I said nervously.She turned around,”Oh wow,you’re Joe Jonas.” She faked smiled and turned back around,”Yeah...You looking for someone?” I asked.

“Why do you care?” Demi looked at me,”I want to help you out..” I looked at her,confused with her harsh words.

“I’m  looking for a guy name John,we are suppose to meet here.” Demi looked around,”Well..surprise..I’m  John!” I smiled,she looked at me as I looked at her,She walked out,I followed her,”Hey hey!”

“What are you planning to do?!” Demi turned around,”Are you a pedophile?” she glared at me,”No,I just....” I sighed.

“Just what?!” Demi crossed her arms,”I couldn’t say my real name on the radio,so I was Matt and the other guy,but I wanted to tell you I was Joe,but I remembered that you didn’t like the Jonas Brothers,and I didn’t want to stop talking to you.” I told her.

“Well,you did it,stop talking to me.” she looked at me then headed to her car,I quickly checked her out,I followed her,” I like talking to you,Demi! All the problems I told you were real,that was me,I just am not named Matt or John..”

“Whatever,Joe. I’m done. I’m done talking to you,find someone else who can help your marriage. Go ahead and write a song about me,see if I give a shit.”  she glared and got in her car.

“You’re crazy! Who wears a sweater and sweatpants in this LA weather!?” I looked at her,she looked down,”Shut up.” her voice cracked and then she closed her door and drove away.

I sighed,I headed to my car and drove home. I went inside and got me a beer from the fridge,she was about to cry,why was she going to cry?

I sat on the couch,petting on Winston,thinking.

..

“Hey.” Ashley walked in,”Hey.” I was watching some sports on tv,”How were your brothers?” Ashley sat next to me,I muted the tv.”They are fine,Nick is getting serious with Olivia and Dani and Kevin are having a baby girl,they are starting the nursery.” I smiled a little,”Oh cool,Joe...can we please talk?” she turned her body to me,”Yeah sure..” I sighed.

“The girls and I have been talking..they made me realize that I should be happy..maybe we need to calm down and stop with the baby stuff..and just be with each other..I realize I was a total bitch..I’m so sorry,Joe.” Ashley sighed.

I hugged her,”You’re forgiven,babe. I love you.” I kissed her forehead,Ashley smiled,”I love you too.” she pecked my lips,”Wanna go play putt with Nina Dobrev and her new boyfriend?” she smiled.

“Yeah of course!” I smiled and headed out.

“Hey Nina,hey Dude.” I smiled and grabbed my putter and my ball,”Are we keeping score?” Nina asked,”Of course,babe.” Ian laughed.

“Ya’ll can go first.” Ashley smiled and then she put her arm around me and I did the same,I pecked her lips.

“I love you so much,Joe.” Ashley kissed me,passionately,I slid my hand down to her ass. She laughed a little,”I love you too.” I pecked her lips.

------------------------------------

Please check out the little promo thing that my friend made,@FireGoesDown.

I love it!!

It will be on the multimedia thing.

xoxoxox.