Fourteen.ღ

Demi's POV.

I slipped on a black shirt and a black,white,and yellow design tight skirt,I slipped on my bracelets and a necklace and the I started doing my makeup.

Joe came behind me and started kissing on my neck,"mmm." I threw my neck back,smiling.

"You are so beautiful." he looked me in the mirror,"You're so hot." I smiled,"That's it." he picked me up and threw me into bed,and climbed ontop of me,"You're not going." Joe smirked,"Joeeee,I love this Jobb." I giggled as he started kissing all over me.

"Stop." I laughed. "Fine,my lips hurt." he pulled away,making me laugh,"But stay here." he got up and got my heels from the side of my bed and got on the floor and started slipping them on my feet,"My prince charming." I smiled and he kissed up my leg.

I got up and slipped on my light brown cardigan,"See you later." I smiled and headed to my car,I got in and drove to the radio station.

..

I parked my car and headed inside and got myself some coffee,then headed to my station and got set up. "Demi you are on in..4...3...2.." he held up a one.

"Hello,you are listening to Demi Radio and I'm Demi Lovato of course." I smiled into the microphone,"My advice for today is that once you find that right guy or girl...never let them go." I played with my paper.

"And ladies,he's not your prince charming if  he doesn't make  sure you know that you're his princess.” I smiled,"Here is I Need You by LeAnn Rimes." I played the song.

"Hearing you're beautiful voice on the radio!📻" Joe texted me,making me blush. I sipped my coffee as the song was playing.

I turned the music off,"We got Brianna from Texas,hey Brianna!" I smiled."Hello,I just gotta say I'm a huge fan!!" she gushed,"Aww,thanks." I smiled. "I was wondering if you can play me a song for my husbane and I,it's out 12th anniversary."

"Aw,how did you guys meet?" I smiled,listening,"We met in middle school,we are 34 now,and expecting out 3rd child together,we were the best of friends until Junior year when he told me his feelings towards me,shocking enough I liked him too,we dated for 2 years,then got married the upcoming year,expecting our first child,and out 2nd a year and half later." she gushed.

"Wow,that's amazing,I give you my congratulations."  I smiled,"What song would you like me to play?" I asked,"Truly Madly Deeply by the Savage Garden." she requested.

"Alright,here it is,have a great anniversary." I smiled and played the song.

....

"Good show tonight,Demi." my manager said,"Thanks." I smiled,then saw Tiffany Thornton one of my good friends,"Hey girl." I smiled,"Hey,wanna go get some drinks?" she invited,"Sure." I grabbed my purse and then I got in my car,she got in hers.

I followed her to Bars 107.

I parked my car  beside hers and we walked in,showing our ID's,then we sat at the bar. "May I help you girls?" the bartender winked at me,"Two martinis in ice,please." Tiffany ordered.

"Why did you come see?" I looked at her,"I just wanted to see you,I've been busy with KJ and you've been busy with whatever you are doing,so I decided,hopefully tonight would be great." she shrugged,I smiled.

"So how is Nathan?" she looked at me,getting me off guard,"Oh um...good..yeah." I bit my lips,"You sure?" she looked at me,strange.

"Yeah. How is Chris?" I looked at her,changing the subject,"He's awesome,we're trying for another baby." she smiled,"That's awesome." I smiled as I sipped my martini. "And while we are talking,could you watch KJ for us tomorrow? Chris is taking me out."

"Yeah,I'd love to babysit!" I smiled,"Awesome." she smiled back,I yawned.

..

"I had a fun night,thank you for the girl time." I smiled,I hugged her,then I got in my car,I drove home. I yawned,I'm so tired. 

I parked my car and headed inside,the lights were off,but there were a trail of candles,"What the hell?" I followed the trail,it led me outside,I found Joe in the hot tub,"I've been waiting." he smirked,I blushed,"Be right back." I headed to my bedroom and changed into a tight black halter one piece bathing suit and headed to the hottub.

"Stop staring." I sat on his lap. "Sorru,but everything is made of perfection." Joe ran his hands over my curves,I smiled,'But you saw it naked last night,so you shouldn't be surprised." 

"I know,but still,I am a man,we look." he smiled and I laughed,I tied my hair up,"So where were you?" he looked at me,"I went out with a friend,sorry." I pouted my lips.

He pecked my lips,then started bouncing his legs,I laughed,"Stopp!!!" I whined and he smiled at me,"Do you have to work tomorrow?" he looked at me,"Nope,but..I told my friend that I would babysit her son,so her and her husband could go out."

"Can I go?" he asked,"Yeah of course." I smiled.

"So I talked to my brothers this afternoon.." he rubbed my back,"And?" I asked,"We have a show in Hawaii..wanna come?" he invited.

"When?" I looked up at him,"A week."

"I can't.." I sighed,"Why not?" he sighed," I have to work all week next week,and I can't call off because I am already working for someone,sorry." I sighed.

"Alright.." he kissed the top of my head,I laid my head on his chest and kisses his peck softly,closing my eyes."You tired?" he asked,"Mmhmm.."

Joe's POV.

This was suppose to be romantic,but Demi is too tired,she is falling asleep on me. I looked at her,I don't understand how a man--a boy could hurt her,she's perfect.

I kissed the top of her head again. 

I picked her up softly,I stepped out of the hot tub and carried her inside to my bedroom,I laid her on the bed gently and found her one of my long tshirts,I took off  her bathing suit gently and slipped the shirt on  her

I got ready for bed,I turned off the light and cuddled with her.

.....

I woke up with Demi in my arms,"Good morning."she smiled,"Morning." I smiled,"Sleep well?" I asked," Like a baby." she pecked my lips.

I smiled and pulled her close,she laid her head on my chest,I slipped my hand up her shirt,rubbing her ass softly. I looked over and saw her looking at me.

"What?" I chuckled,"Nothing." she smiled.

...

I slipped on a shirt and jeans and some sneakers,"Ready." I got in Demi's car and she took us to her friend's house.

..

I went inside when her friend left,"This is KJ." Demi smiling,holding the baby,"Hey KJ,I'm Joe." I smiled,he giggled.

 Demi put him down and he ran and picked up the plastic basketball,"Throw it in KJ." Demi smiled and we watched KJ throw it in the plastic indoor hoop,"Yay!! go KJ!!" I cheered.

------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a bore :\

Chapter dedicated to DemiDLovatic for being the first one to comment.

Who will be next? :)