Forty-Four.ღ

A Month later;

I went to Las Vegas with some of my friends,I also had to go to the IHeart Radio Festival. I slipped on a navy gold beaded bodycon dress with supreme platform pumps. I straightened my hair and did my makeup,"You ready?" Hanna Beth asked,"Yeah." I smiled and walked out of our Barbie Suite and we got in the car and drove to the festival.

I walked out and to my coworker,I checked the list to who I am interviewing,I gasped,"Amy,switched with me.." I told her,"Why?.." she looked at me,"Please,I can't interview the Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez,I really can't." I sighed.

"Fine,fine." she agreed. "Thank you so much." I hugged her,I then got my mic and headed to John Mayer,I noticed the Jonas Brothers walked out of the car,I sighed and started interviewing people. 

I finally finished and I headed inside,I bumped into Joe,"Oh sorry." I grinned and walked off,"Demi wait.." he said and I turned around,"I'm sorry.." he looked at me,"Let's not do this right now..Maybe it's for the best...It's been a month... I would of come back. if I wanted to." I looked at him,"I'm sorry." I walked off. I bit my lip. I headed backstage, "Dems,come join us!" Matthew smiled,I got in the picture and we did the YOLO on my phone,I giggled.

"#YOLO @TheHannaBeth @irobotyoujane @lamartin1991 pic.twitter.com/FFvCsWeFVccXsAslOp"

"Demi,you're on." the director said,"Kay." I grabbed my mic and headed out,"Please welcome Demi Lovato and Mario Lopez." the host intoduced. "Demi is going to take a picture of me." Mario smiled as I took the picture,"Facebook style." Mario laughed,I giggled. "These next performers are a legend,they have been together for 20 years." I smiled.

"They have a sound like American idiot." Mario laughed,"Please welcome Green Day!" I smiled headed to my spot as Greenday sang. I danced along with my friends,laughing,I saw Joe in the audience,he was talking to Nick. I sighed.

..

We headed back to our hotel after the festival,I changed into sweatpants and a tshirt,I took my makeup off and put my hair up in a messy bun,I sat on the pink couch, Lauren and I were watching some weird tv show as Matthew and Hanna,heck I don't know what they are doing.

There was a knock on the door,"I got it." I got up and opened the door,it was Joe,I sighed and went in the hallway,"What do you want,Joe?" I crossed my arms. "I waaaaanttt youuu." he slurred,he reeked of alcohol,"Joe..go home,you're drunk." I sighed. "No.you listen here,Demi. You listen."  he stumbled,"I'm not going to listen to you when you're drunk,Joe." I rolled my eyes.

"If you're upset at anyone..it should...it should...be Ssssselena. She told me she she was jealous and kissed me so so...I..pulled away..and she kissed me again..that's when...that's when you came in..right when....right when I pulled away...You know I would never...never...do that to you." he swayed.

"I'm  sorry Joe,but I can't believe you when you're drunk.." I looked at him"FUCKING BITCH BELIEVE ME" He yelled,I went back inside,"Who was it?" Lauren asked,"Stranger." I shrugged and sat back down,"What are we watching now?" I grabbed the popcorn,"Keeping Up With The Kardashians." she laughed,"Oh yay." I smiled a little.

"Kris threw me in the ocean on the side of my head and I felt my diamond earring was gone,I was very upset." Kim said.

Lauren and I giggled.

I noticed the moving ticker on the bottom of the screen,"BREAKING NEWS: Joe Jonas is now heading to the hospital in Las Vegas after getting hit by a car outside a hotel." I gasped. A part of me didn't want to go,but I needed too. I got up,"I have to go.." I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my shoes,I headed out,I got a taxi,"To The Hospital please." I said and he started driving. 

This is all my fault.

I handed him the money and got inside,I ran inside,ignoring the paparazzi. I headed to the waiting room,"Demi?" Nick looked at me,I sighed and "I'm so sorry,I shouldn't be here." I put my hands on my head,"It's okay Demi..." Nick sighed,"This is all my fault." I sat dwon,"How could this be your fault?" Nick put his arm around me,"He came over to my hotel,trying to apologize to me..but I kept turning him down..he was drunk,Nick...It was the first time I ever saw him drunk..he reeked of alcohol...his eyes were red and swollen. I killed him,oh my god." I put my face in my hands.

"Demi,you didn't kill him..he did this to himself.." he rubbed my back softly.

..

"Jonas." The doctor walked out,I looked up,"Well,I got new on Joseph." he said,"He is alright?" Nick looked at the doctor,"He would be...if he woke up..he's not waking up...but for injuries all he broke was his right leg." he said,I nodded and sighed.

"Maybe one of you could try to wake him.." the doctor suggested,Nick and Kevin looked at me,"I volunteer.." I got up and followed the doctor.

"I'll give you a few minutes alone.." The doctor walked off,I headed inside,I sighed,"Joe...wake up.." I took his hand,looking at him,I started crying,"Baby,please wake up,it's me,Demi.." I rubbed his knuckles,"You have to wake up..." I sniffled,letting tears fall down.

"I know I was being a total bitch..." I kissed his knuckles,"I just...you... I wouldn't care if all my friends disappeared from my life....as long as I got you,I'm good...please don't die on me..I don't know what I would do if you just died...I love you,Joe.." I wiped my nose. "If you die,I would have no reason to live...You taught me that I'm beautiful...if it wasn't for you,I'd probably be dead." I kept his hand against my cheek. 

"I wish it was me..I wish I was drunk and asking you for forgiveness...because this is really hard." I cried,"Just wake up." I looked at him,"We have gone through so much to make it end." I cried. "I miss you. This past month has been hell..I miss how you make me feel when my hand was in yours..I miss when I look at you...you make a smile at me,feeling comfortable. I miss your muscular hugs..I miss being in your arms..I miss when my lips moved along with yours...but what I miss the most is calling you mine."

"Joseph Adam Jonas,I love you and I'm in love with you...I want to marry you,I want to be Demetria Devonne Jonas one day...I want to have kids with you..in a big country home.." I cried,"Please please wake up." I laid my head on his chest,I kissed his neck,then I pecked his lips,making a tear land on his cheek. 

Still nothing.

I dropped his hand,I ran my hands through his hair,"I wasn't happy until I met you." I kissed all over his face.

Still nothing.

I sighed,I gave up. I walked out and headed to the waiting room,"Anything?" Kevin looked at me,I nodded my head no,"I'm sorry.." I wiped my eyes. Nick and Kevin sighed. "I'm going to go...I'll see you guys later." I grabbed my jacket and headed outside. 

I got a taxi,as paparazzi was yelling at me,I covered my face,"HOW IS JOE!? IS JOE OKAY?! IS JOE DEAD?" they yelled,I got in, and told the driver where to go.

I got out and paid him,I headed inside,"Hey Demi,we're going to the bar. You wanna come?" Hanna smiled,"No thanks.." I sighed. "Wow,what a bum." she looked at me and left with Lauren,I sighed. "Want me to stay?" Matt looked at me,"You go party." I smiled.

"Thanks Demi." he smiled and left,I sighed,I sat on the couch,crying and thinking.

Do it.

I sighed,and headed to the bathroom,I bent down digging through my bag,finding my razor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUISE,THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST UPDATE AT BEING 16 YEARS OLD. I'M TURNING 17 FRIDAY,WOOHOO. but i might update another store before Friday,so yeah.

SO,I cried while writing the hospital scene,no lie. The music I was playing didn't help,either.

make sure to comment & vote!!

xxxChloe.