Eighty-Sixღ

Joe's POV.

 Demi had makeup on today,so I didn't have to see her eye,"I made tea." Demi put the tea pot on the table with little snacks,"Thanks babe." I pecked her lips.

The doorbell rang and I knew it was Nick,I went and opened the door,"Hello Dude,come in.."  I smiled a little,he walked in,silent,"Hey Demi." Nick waved,"Hey." Demi was on the rug by the couch area,playing with Nash.

I took him to the table,"Let's talk...first off..I wanna say I'm sorry I treated...you and Kevin,but I just...when you're in love with somebody and you hurt them...you hurt too..."  I sat down,"You're forgiven..I look back and I noticed how much of an ass I was." he sighed,"You weren't an ass,I was..." I sighed.

It was silence.

"So Jordan is pregnant..." Nick,poured some tea into his cup,"How do you feel about it,bro?" I snacked on  a protein bar,"I'm stupid,I'm so stupid,why can't I be like a boyfriend like you!?" he put his head in his hands,"What do you mean? I've done pretty stupid stuff,I'm not the best boyfriend." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Jordan told me she was pregnant,and I left." Nick sighed,"Why did you leave?" I sipped my tea,"Because I was scared...I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad..We've only been dating for like 2 months..if this comes out,will people still watch Navy Street when it comes out?" Nick sighed,"Calm down,brother...I'm pretty sure after all the pictures that came out..the ladies will watch it...and you have a choice of going public with the pregnancy or not..I don't think anyone can be ready to be a parent,only because every baby is different...but I know is...I'm blessed to have my son in my life. You'll be a great father. Jordan loves you. You guys will be amazing parents." I smiled.

"Thanks,bro." Nick smiled,"Mhmm..so Demi and I want to ask you something..." I got up,"What?" he stood up,"Would you help us finish recording our album?" I bit my lip,"Yeah sure,now?" he asked,"Babe,now?" I asked.

"I'm not busy." Demi walked in carrying Nash,"Alright,let's go." We all headed downstairs,"Alright, let me check the mics." Nick headed into the booth,I slipped on the headphones,"1...2..3 check?" Nick spoke,I gave him a thumbs up.

"Alr---why in the hell is there a black thong in here?!" Nick flipped,I laughed,I looked at Demi,"What?" she asked,confused. "He found your black thong." I laughed,making Demi's cheeks red. "You guys can go in now." Nick took Nash from Demi and sat down with Nash on his lap.

We started doing a cover of Say Something,it was very good,once we had to redo it. "Awesome." I high fived Demi. We looked at Nick to give us our que.

"What would you do without  my smart mouth?
Drawing you in, and I'm kicking you out
I've got your head spinning, no kidding, you can't pin me down." Demi sang.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright." I sang,looking at her,smiling.

"My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind." I sang and I also did the chorus.

We finished the song,"That was beautiful." Nick smiled,clapping.We then started a new song.

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name." I sang.

I then sang the chorus.

"Your pride, your ego, your needs, and your selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman to walk out of your life
Now you'll never, never get to clean up the mess you made, ohh…
And I bet it haunts you every time you close your eyes.." Demi sang.

"Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize

That you should've bought  me flowers
And held my hand
Should've gave meall your hours
When you had the chance
Take me to every party
'Cause all I wanted to do was dance
Now baby,I'm dancing
But I'm dancing with another man." she sang.

We had to do that song over because Demi started laughing. We did 3 more songs before Nick wanted to talk to Jordan,"Text me on how it goes,bye dude." I hugged him.

I headed to the nursery,where Demi was feeding Nash,she had him cover up,so I didn't have to see her naked,"Wanna go out for pizza?" I asked,"Yeah,sure." she smiled,"Awesome." I headed to my bedroom.

_____________________________________________________________

5 comments for next chapter :)