Seventy-Sixღ

3 months later;

Nick has been a big help with Nash. I was on the couch with Nash laying in my lap,"Hey baby." I smiled,he smiled at me,I smiled back.

"Close your eyes,

Have no fear,
The monsters gone,
He's on the run and your daddy's here,

Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,

Before you go to sleep,
Say a little prayer,
Every day in every way,
It's getting better and better." I sang a John Lennon song to him,he started kicking his feet.

Joe comes down buttoning his white shirt,"Are you sure you'll be okay taking care of Nash?" Joe looked at me,"Yeah,daddy needs to go have fun." I smiled,"Alright,bye baby,I won't be out late." Joe kissed my lips,"Bye boy." Joe smiled and tickled Nash. He started laughing,I smiled,"Daddy is silly." I smiled,"Bye babe." I kissed him again.

"Bye." He grabbed his keys and headed out.

"Hey Dems." Nick walked down in shorts and a tank top,"Where you going?" I asked,"To the park,wanna come?" he invited,"Yeah,sure! Let me get ready." I put Nash in his play pin,then I headed upstairs.

I slipped on shorts and a tshirt,I headed downstairs,"I got the stroller in the car already." Nick smiled,"Thanks." I smiled,I got Nash snapped up into the car,then I got in,Nick drove  us to the park.

~~

We got out of the car and I got the stroller set up,I then set Nash in and buckled him up,"Hey cutie." I smiled,I started pushing,"I need to start excerising.. or Joe would not like me." I said. "Demi,he's in love with you,I doubt he gives a shit about your language. Sorry for the french." he said.

I sighed,"No,I mean...I hope you're right...but I also need it for me..I don't have my confidence...I'm tired of this flu--Are you even listening to me?" I asked,he was staring at something,I followed his direction,I smirked,"Go talk to her." 

"What?" he looked at me,"You're staring at the beautiful girl over there. Go talk to her." I pushed him lightly,"Nah...I don't think Olivia--"

"It's been 3 months and 2 weeks...I think Olivia would be grateful if you move on." I smiled,"Please come with?" he looked at me,I laughed at his nervousness,"Fine." we headed to the girl. I smiled,"Please stop smiling like a weirdo." he smirked.

"Hey." I said,the girl and her friend turned around,confused,I looked at Nick. He swallowed.

"Hello..I'm Jerry--shit,I mean Nick..I'm Nick Jonas." Nick rubbed his head,"This is my brother's girlfriend,Demi and her son,Nashville." he introduced.

"Hello." I smiled and waved.

The girl giggled,"I'm Jordan and this is my friend Ally." she smiled,I smiled at Nick,"Can I help you guys?" Jordan asked,"I uh...." Nick studdered.

"He likes you." I smiled,Nick widen his eyes at me,"You do?" Jordan blushed,Nick sighed,"Yes...and I was wondering if....you aren't scared of me yet,that you would like to go on a date with me." Nick looked at me,I smiled big.

"When?" She smiled,
"Tonight at 7?" Nick asked,"Sure,I'm not busy." Jordan pulled out a pen and wrote down her address down on a paper and handed it to Nick.

"Awesome,I'll be there." Nick smiled,"Can't wait." Jordan winked, I giggled,"See you at 7." Nick smile and walked off with me. "Thank you." he smiled.

"Don't thank me,I didn't ask her out." I laid a towel down,"No,thank you for encouraging me to do this." Nick smiled,"I haven't seen you like this before,it's cute." I laughed,"I told you Texas has good looking women."  I smiled.

"You're the best Dem." Nick hugged me.

~~

Nick comes down in dark blue pants,a black button down shirt and a dark blue matching blazer,"Ooh,look at you,Mr.Sharp! I think I'm dating the wrong Jonas." I laughed,"HA.HA." Joe laughed from the kitchen,Nick laughed,"Is it not too much? It's just dinner." Nick straightened up his blazer,"It's perfect." I smiled. 

"Remember if she touches your hand,doesn't mean she wants the D." Joe walks in,"That was one time,Joe." Nick glared. "I should be on my way now." Nick grabbed his keys,"Bye Nick. Good luck!" I smiled,"Remember to use protection!" Joe yelled out,I giggled a little. "Whatever,little dick." Nick smiled and got in his car,I shut the door.

"Dinner is about ready." Joe headed back into the kitchen. 

~~~

"Do you think Nick is okay? It's 10 at night and he's not home yet." I changed into my pajamas,"He's 23,he's a big boy." Joe got into bed,I laid beside him,"You should of seen him at the park today,he was so nervous." I smiled,"It was so cute." I laughed.

"So you think you picked the wrong,Jonas,eh?" Joe smirked,"Not saying it." I smiled,"Demetria." he laughed,he started tickling me,"Say it." he smiled,I started laughing,"Stop,Joe!" I tried to pull his arm off of me."Answer my question!" he smiled.

"No! I love this stupidass Jonas!!" I laughed,"Good. Because this stupidass loves you." he smiled and kissed me,I put my hands on his shoulder, he climbed on top of me,he slipped his hand in my shirt,I pulled it out,"No..." I looked down.

He laid back down on his side,"Babe,the doctor said it's fine now.." Joe looked at me,"It's not that...I haven't lost the weight,Joe.." I looked at him,"Baby...you should know by now that I don't judge anybody...I love you so much...I don't care if you don't  have the same body,you have given me the best gift ever,a handsome baby boy." he smiled at me,I smiled a little.

He kissed me again,he got on,I slid off his shirt.

Joe's POV.

~~

It was now 2 am,Nash's feeding time,I got up and slipped on my boxers,"He's not even crying,babe." Demi spoke,groggy,"He will." I kissed his cheek,then I headed to the kitchen to get a bottle from the fridge.

I heard the front door open,"You're finally home." I looked at Nick,"Sorry." Nick smiled,"Did you get laid?..." I asked,"No,I've been out late because...we went to the beach afterwards and we talked for hours...I didn't even know I could talk that much!" he smiled,"So....you guys a thing?" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah..." Nick smiled,taking off his blazer,"We kissed..alot and I asked her to be my girl,so we're a thing." he smiled,"Awesome,what's her name again?" I asked. "Jordan,she's a year older than me." Nick shrugged.

I smiled,"Well,I'm happy for you..Go get some sleep." I smiled,we both headed upstairs,he went to the guest bedroom,I picked up Nash,then I sat down on the rocking chair and started feeding him.

"Remember dude,I don't want you to play with any girl's hearts when you get bigger,because if you do,I wish send you to some kind of camp to get your act together,because if you ever think about laying your hand on a girl in a bad way,we will punish you,even if you're 39. Your mommy and daddy did not raise you like that." I looked at him.

"Hey,is everything alright?" Demi walked in,yawning,"Yeah,Nick finally came home,so we talked,sorry,babe." I kept feeding,"How did it go?" she asked,"It went good,they are a couple now and he every happy. " I smiled. 

"Awesome."Demi smiled,
"Go back to bed,babe." I smiled,she pecked my lips and headed to the bedroom, I burped Nash,then I rocked him back to sleep,I put him back in his crib.

I started headed back to bed,but then the doorbell rang...

-------------------------------------------------------

WHO COULD IT BE?

ASHLEY?
NATHAN?
KEITH?
OLIVIA FROM THE DEAD?
YO MAMA?