Ten.ღ

Joe's POV.

"Bye bros." I waved goodbye to them and then shut the door.

I looked at Winston and Marlow,Ashley's dog,"Hungry?" I looked at them and then headed to the kitchen and poured more dog food.

I heard the door open and it was Demi,"Hey." I smiled,"Hello." Demi smiled and hugged me,"How was work?" I asked,smiling.

"Good." she smiled.

"I've been thinking maybe we go to the mall and get you new clothes,cause I am not taking you to Nathan's to get your stuff." I looked at her.

"Fine."  Demi sighed.

"Great." I smiled and headed to my bedroom and slipped on jeans and a a gray sweater that saids,"Every Generation needs a new revolution',I slipped on a black beanie and headed downstairs.

I grabbed my keys and we got in the car,"I also need undergarments.." Demi looked at me,"Well..think of me as your gay best friend." I smiled,she threw her head back,laughing.

"It's not that funny." I chuckled.

"But it is!" Demi giggled.

She turned on the radio,E.T by Katy Perry was on,so she started singing along. I joined in,she laughed a little and continued singing.

I parked my car and got out,of course I get squirm with paparazzi. "Who is this girl?!" they kept questioning at me. "She's a friend!" I covered my eyes,walking in.

"Where to?" I looked at her,god she is gorgeous.

"Topshop!" she smiled and we headed to the store.

We entered the store,"Welcome to Topshop! May we help you?" the worker asked us,"No..just looking." Demi smiled and started looking through clothes. "What about this?" I helped up a chop top,she laughed,"I don't wear those types of clothing." she laughed.

...

An hour later,I was sitting down was Demi was trying on clothes,she walks out,"Ready." she smiled and we checked out. "You guys look like a cute couple." the cashier smiled,Demi blushed,"Thanks,but we're not a couple.." I handed her to money.

"Oh,I'm so sorry!" she apologize,"It's fine." I smiled and I grabbed the bags and walked out,"You didn;t have to buy everything,Joe." Demi smiled,"I know,but it was my pleasure,where to now?"

"Victoria Secret.." she bit her lip,"Okay." I smiled and we headed to the store.

We walked in and she started looking through bras,I picked up a size double D and slipped it on,"Hey Demi,do you think this is too big for me?" I joked,she looked and started laughing.

"Looking good Joe." she gave me a thumbs up.

..

After she tried on all her undergarments,we checked out.

"Have a nice day!" the cashier smiled,we walked out. "Oh look,a water fountain!"  I ran to it,"So what?" she giggled,"Have you ever dance on a fountain,Demetria?" I smiled and got on top of the side of the fountain.

"Are you crazy?" she laughed at me,"Maybe a little bit!" I smiled,"Come on!" I stuck my hands out to help her,"No,I'm in heels." she laughed.

"I got you." I smiled,and helped her up. I took her hands and we danced slowly around the edge of the fountain.

"Dreamers, you see everything in color 

While the world is getting darker

Love is in its way

So hold on another day 

Cause love is its way " I sang acapella,she smiled at me.

"Youll find its gonna be ok

Cause love is on its way

Its alright youll find a brighter day

Cause love is on its way

Leaders, show us how to love each other

It could help us to recover

love is on its way..

Lonely, I believe that youll find me

And together we will truly see

Love is on its way

So hold on another day 

Cause love is its way 

Youll find its gonna be ok

Cause love is on its way." I sang,but suddenly we missed a step and fell into the fountain.

"Shit." I cursed as I fell into the water.

Demi swam above the water,and started laughing,"I hate you so much." she splashed me,I was laughing,"I know." I got out then I helped her out. I grabbed her bags and headed to the car.

"I think you hit my men spot." I groaned,"Hey,it's your fault." she laughed as she got in the car,soaking wet. "Whatever." I laughed and got the bags in the trunk and got in.

I drove home.

"Let me cook for you tonight." Demi smiled,"No." I smiled back.

"Please,it'll be the thing I could do." Demi begged,

"Fine." I smiled.

..

We got home and we changed into dry clothes. I went downstairs and Demi was wearing black shorts and a white shirt that said,"Queen B." Her hair was wet still.

"What you cooking?" I smiled,"Pasta." she smiled,"Can I help?" I asked,"Sure." she smiled,"You can make the sauce." she pointed.

I poured the sauce in the pan on the stove and splattered at me,"Ugh." I groaned. She laughed at me,"Hey Joe.." she looked at me.

"Yes?" I looked at her,

"You got something..on your face." Demi giggled.

"No shit." I glared.

She came to me and started wiping it off,then her eyes landed on mine,she leaned in slowly and then laid her lips on mine,dropping the towel.

I pulled her closer to me as our lips kept touched.

------------------------

OMG THEY KISSED.

BAHAHA

Comments? Please.

I'm going to start dedicating chapters to anyone who comments. so this chapter is dedicated to...

@evaleesmilez!! Because she like comments on every chapter & I love her.<3.