Twenty-Seven.ღ

"I'm going to talk someone,you guys are good with decorating the tree?" I looked at them."We'll be fine, thank you for getting the tree set up." Dallas smiled,"Thank you." I smiled and headed to my car and drove to Ashley's.

I parked on the side of the road and headed in without knocking,"ASHLEY!" I yelled,she came downstairs,"You should of knocked." she glared. "You're not pregnant,I'm not stupid." I glared,"I am pregnant,Joe. See!?" she pointed to her stomach,I headed to her and raised her shirt and a pillow fell out,"You are sick! You're a sick person!" I glared.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY,YOU CHEATED ON ME!!" she screamed,"YOU BECAME A CRAZY BITCH THATS WHY I CHEATED. I FOUND SOMEONE WHO FINALLY MADE ME HAPPY." I raised my voice.

"ARE YOU SAYING I NEVER MADE YOU HAPPY!?" She looked at me,"I WAS HAPPY AT THE FIRST MONTHS OF OUR MARRIAGE,BUT THEN YOU GOT OBSESSED WITH HAVING BABIES AND IT BECAME NOT FUN BEFORE AND IT'S SAD THAT I DIDN'T EVEN FIND MISCARRIAGE SAD ANYMORE,ASHLEY. THE SEX WASN'T EVEN EXCITING ANYMORE. YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE EITHER,SO STOP FUCKING BEING A PUSSY AND DIVORCE ME." I glared at her.

"FUCK YOU AND THAT DEM GIRL. I'LL GO TO COURT WITH YOU. BUT FUCK YOU." she glared,"Yeah,screw you too." I glared and left. I got in the car and drove home,I got in the driveway and saw that Demi is home,but her family is gone.

I got out and headed inside,"Demi!?" I yelled,"BEDROOM."

I headed upstairs and saw her on the bed in a sexy santa costume,"Um.. heyy.." I looked at her up and down,She then pointed to a bag,"Where's your family?" I looked at her. "They went out."

"Fine by me." I opened the bag and slipped on the Santa hat,she then eyed my clothes,I smirked and took off my shirt and pants,I sat on the bed. She crawled onto my lap,"What may I ask what you want for christmas,little girl?" I smiled.

She smiled at me and pushed me down on the bed,nipping on my neck,"You're so naughty." I smiled,placing my hands on her ass as she kept nipping at my neck. "Hold on babe." I grabbed for a condom.

"We can't do this,Joe." Demi giggled," I just wanted to makeout." she told me,"Oh..well..I talked to Ashley today.." I told her,she sat up,on me,"And?.."

"She was faking the pregnancy,she was using a pillow and she agreed to divorce me." I smiled,"Yay!" Demi clapped and kissed my lips,I cupped her face,kissing her. 

"Knock,knock,we're back!" Dianna came inside our house. I got up and slipped on clothes and she did too. 

Demi's POV.

I headed downstairs,"Welcome back." I smiled. "Did you see our tree?" my mom smiled,"Oh,no." I followed them to the living room,"Joe helped us." Dallas smiled,"Aww." I smiled and wrapped my arms around Joe.

"He's a keeper." Dallas winked,I blushed,"I know." I looked up at Joe. He smiled at me,"Well,it's a beautiful tree." I smiled,"Oh,babe,I got invited to the Annenberg Center Gala,wanna come,it's tonight? I know it's last minute.." Joe invited.

"Sure,but I don't have a dress.." I looked at him,"DRESS SHOPPING! LET'S GO." Dallas clapped,I looked at her,then at Joe. "Go babe." he pecked my lips,"Mom want to go?" I invited,"Sure,Maddy wanna come?"

"No,I just want to stay here with dad and Joe." Madison said,I nodded,"See you later guys,bye babe." I pecked Joe's lips and grabbed my purse and headed into my car.

I took them to a dress shop,Dallas turned on the radio.

"This is transcendental
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star.." the radio played and I turned it up.

"I wanna walk on your wave length

And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all
All" I sang.

"Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction." Dallas sang, I threw my head laughing.

I pulled into the parking lot and we headed inside,we started going through a dress."Try this!" Dallas threw me a dress,then I got thrown alot of dresses,"Fine." I giggled and headed into the dressing room. I slipped on a black and a dark gray dress with studs all over it and spaghetti straps,I walked in.

"I hate this." I twirled around,"Yeah,take it off." my mom said,I laughed and headed to the dressing room, I then tried on a pink dress with studs on the top,it was strapless,I sighed,I walked out,"Tada."  I posed. "I like." Dallas smiled.

"I don't." Dianna shrugged.

I threw my head back,I groaned.

I headed back to my dressing room,I slipped on a ombre gold dress and it was hideious. I walked out,"No." Dallas and my mom said. "Thank God." I smiled,"Can I tell you guys something?.." I sighed as I sat down.

"Yeah sure,baby.." my mom stroked my hair,"Um...I didn't want to say this infront of dad..but..I missed my period and I am feeling tired then usual.." I looked at them,"Demi...do you and Joe sleep together?" Dallas looked at me,making me blush.

"Obviously,I'm not a virgin!" I sighed,"Demetria,did we ever teach you about the birds and the bees!?" my mom scolded me,"Oh my god,yes mom! But I was a virgin,but then Nathan raped me and Joe he just makes me fall in love with him." I wiped my eyes.

"So you could be pregnant?.." Dallas looked at him,"Yeah,pregnant and fat." I laid my head back,"Demi..do you still have personal issues? Cause Joe loves you for you and you're absolutely beautiful."

"I did..but I met Joe..he showed me how to love myself...and love my body and be healthy..I love him,mom...but I'm worried that if I tell him I'm pregnant..it could ruin everything.." I sighed,"Well,we'll get a pregnancy test afterwards,okay? Everything is going to be fine." my mom kissed my cheek.

"Time to try on more dresses..." I got up and headed to the dressing room. I slipped on a champagne colored dress with cut outs on the sides.(a/n like she wore at the Alma Awards 2011)

I walked out,"Oh my..." my mom's mouth dropped,"I love it." Dallas smiled,I smiled,"Me too." I twirled around. "That's the one." Dianna said,I smiled,"Yeah." 

I headed back to the dressing room,I changed back into my clothes and we bought the dress,then we headed back to the car,"Go to CVS." Dallas said and I started my car and drove off. 

"So you really like this Joe guy?" Dallas smiled,I blushed,"Yeah."

..

I slipped the pregnancies tests in my purse and headed in,"Found a dress?" Joe smiled,"Yeah,you'll love it." I smiled and pecked his lips,"Can't wait,we have to go in 2 hours." he smiled.

"Alright..I have to..pee."  I said bluntly,I rushed to the bathroom with Dallas,I sat on the closed toilet lid,"So I just pee on it?" I looked at her,"Yeah,you spread you leg and pee." Dallas laughed and I sighed,"I'm very nervous.." I sighed.

"Demi,you are going to be fine...you'll be an awesome mother and I'm sure Joe will be okay with it ,if he loves you." Dallas hugged me,"You just don't understand...He's married.."

"Whoa,what!?" Dallas pulled away,"He's getting a divorce because his wife caught him having an affair with me,but he loves me now..because his wife is a sycho bitch who tries to be pregnant.." I sighed,"Wow..that's adorable." Dallas smiled.

"I guess I gotta get this over with.." I sighed and opened all the boxes and started doing the tests.

I placed the last one in the sink,"Now we just have to wait 5 minutes." Dallas padded my back. "You girls alright?" Joe knocked,"Yeah,babe!" I yelled back, and ran hands through my hair.

"Well,it's been 5 minutes...let's check." Dallas helped me up and we headed to the tests...

-------------------------------------------------------

IS SHE PREGGERS!?