Thirty-Five.ღ

"What the hell happened to your face" Miley asked,"I had just a photoshoot." I sat down,sipping my drink,"Oh,what mag?" Selena smiled,"Seventeen mag." I smiled.

"Can't wait to see it,bet you look sexy."Selena smiled,I shrugged,"So I guess that cat is out of the bag...Liam proposed!" Miley smiled,"Omg!! Let me see the ring!!" I smiled,Miley flashed her rock,"I love it!! Congratulations!" I smiled and hugged her.

Joe's POV.

I was at Ashley,picking stuff that I want.We were going through pictures,"This was our first date,you remember?" Ashley sniffled,"Yeah,of course."

"How did you like it?..I really didn't feel the movie." I walked outside of the theatre with Ashley,"It's a movie,you actually couldn't feel it." Ashley giggled,I smirked,"You know what I mean." I cupped her face and kissed her. 

One thing led to the next and we found ourselves on the bed,naked,making out.

"Oh,look our first house!" Ashley smiled,

"I absolutely love this house!" Ashley laid her legs on my lap,"I'm glad you love...but there is something more that I love.." I smiled,stroking her leg,"And that's is?" Ashley smiled,"You." I smiled,she reached over and kissed me.

That led to a thing and we had sex on that couch.

"To think of it..we had sex alot." I chuckled."What could I say...we were in love..or I was.." she shrugged,"I did love you,Ashley.." I looked at her.

"Oh.." she looked down,"If our marriage was smooth,I wouldn't of been listen to Demi's radio show..I would of been with you still.." I looked at her.

"I'm scared that I won't find someone like you,or someone period.." she sighed,"You'll find somebody better than me...somebody who loves you and would never ever hurt you like what I did to you. You're a beautiful girl with a kind heart..you just need to find that better someone." I pecked her cheek.

"Thank you,Joe. I'm sorry for killing your baby...I just got jealous that she got pregnant..and I couldn't even get pregnant easily." Ashley sighed,I nodded,I didn't know what to say.

My phone went off,"Excuse me." I got up and headed outside to answer my phone.

Demi's POV.

I threw my head up laughing,along with Selena,I laid my head on her shoulder,laughing,"It's not funny,I swear." Miley giggled. "Are you really worried with the position!?" I laughed,"I heard on sites that it's the most uncomfortable sex position ever." Miley smiled.

"If you're not a virgin,it doesn't hurt. It's sex,so it should be enjoyable,when  I was Justin,we did that position alot." Selena said,"OH MY GOD,I do not want to know about your sexlife." I covered my ears."Don't act like you and Joe haven't done it." Selena snickered.

"That's the one positon we haven't done,or will we ever do it." I chuckled,"THEN WHY ARE YOU COURAGING ME TO DO IT!?" Miley chuckled,"You're more lightweight than I am and more flexible." I smiled. "So should I do it?" Miley played with her straw.

"Do it. Please your man." Selena giggled,"Alright,thanks Selena." Miley threw her trash,then we all did. We headed  to my car,paparazzi going crazy with pictures. "Get out of our way,assholes." Miley said as we were all covering our face.

"Guys take off your shirts!" one of them said,I couldn't help but to laugh,"You sick bastard." Miley cursed as she flipped him off. "I had a good time,bye girls." I hugged them and got in my car,I honked at the paparazzi to get out of my way. 

I drove home. Joe wasn't home still,I went inside,"Hey Oliver!" I picked him up,he's getting so big,he licked some of my face,I then put him down and headed to get the makeup off my face.