Thirteenღ

Joe's POV.

"Can we talk?" Demi looked at me,I sighed,"Sure." I looked at her.

She got in the hot tub,I looked at her weird,she pulled me closer to her and kissed me,I cupped her face. "Are you sure you want this?..." I said in between the kiss,"I'm absolutely sure." she smiled and ran her hand through my hair.

"Let's go out for dinner,Palm Restaurant..I'll make private reservations." I smiled,"Deal." she pecked my lips.

We got out of the hot tub and headed straight inside.

...

I put on a plain white shirt with a light blue jean jacket with jeans and gray converses,I waited for Demi to come down.

She finally walks down,wearing a black dress that hugs her curves and some black heels,with some gold braclets and a gold cross necklace,she looked amazing.(from her HTC event)

"Beautiful." I smiled,she blushed,"You don't look bad yourself." she giggled,"So what's the plan?" she asked,"I was planning on going in seperate cars,so the paparazzi don't conclude anything."

"Alright,meet you there." she smiled

...

I sat down infront of her in the booth,"This place looks nice." she smiled,"This is my favorite restaurant,Ashley doesn't like it that much." I smiled.

"I'm Chelsea,may I ask what you want to drink?" she smiled.

"A bottle of Two Angels Petit Sirah  with to glasses please." I smiled"ID please." Chelsea said and Demi and I showed her our ID. 

"Alright,any appetizers?"

"Jumbo Shrimp cocktail!" Demi perked up,I tried not to laugh,"Alright,I'll go get it." Chelsea walks off.

"Babe,can we talk?" Ashlet texted me,I turned off my phone.

...

"Here are your glasses and wine and your appetizer." Chelsea smiled,"Have we decided what you guys wanted?" she asked.

"I'll have Porcini Rubbed Prime New York Strip 14 ounce  with the hand cut french fries." Demi ordered."Alright,and you sir?"

"I'll have Atlantic Salmon Filet with Goat Cheese Whipped Potatoes." I ordered. "Alright,I'll put that in!" she smiled and took our menus from us.

Demi poured our wine in our glasses,"You know..this..is my first..fancy date.." Demi looked at me,I smiled at her,I put my hand on top of her on the table,"You deserve to be treated like a princess..Nathan...well..he's a douchebag." I smiled,making her smile.

Then she popped a shrimp in her mouth.

I intertwined our hands and kissed her hand. "Wanna hear something hilarious?" I smiled,"Sure." she smiled,I picked up a shrimp and adjusted my voice to make it sound like a girl,"Hey Demi,I'm Stephanie Shrimp." 

She threw her head up,laughing.

"You are ridiculous!" she laughed,"I gotta pee,be right back."she laughed and got up headed to the bathroom.

I turned my phone back on,"Busy." I texted Ashley back. I took a shrimp and ate it. "Back." Demi sat down a few minutes later.

"Have a nice piss?" I chuckled,

"It was delightful." she laughed and took  a sip of her wine.

I looked at my phone,"Hey Nick and Kevin are wanting me to go Ziplining and golf with them tomorrow,wanna go??" I looked at her,"Sure!" she talked with her mouth filled with food,I laughed.