Forty-Twoღ

Joe was filming me as I giving him a blowjob,"Yeah,you like my dickstick." he smirked,making me giggled little,I then kissed up his body,I then winked at the camera,then I took it from Joe and he started kissing down my body.

...

He put the camera on our bedside,"Night baby." he kissed my lips,I cuddled against him,closing my eyes.He stoked my back softly as we both fell asleep. 

..

The next day,I woke up of the smell of breakfast,I smiled,"Good morning,beautiful." Joe walked in, shirtless with a tray with food on it,"Breakfast in bed,how sweet of you." I pecked his lips,"For my beautiful princess,I'm going to shower,Miley's wedding is today." he headed to our bathroom and got in  the shower.

I turned the tv on,while eating my breakfast,I started watching some weird show,My Strange Addiction.My phone buzzed,so I picked it up,"I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!" Miley texted me,I giggled,"YEAH GIRL!!!" I texted back.

Once I finished my food,I put the tray on my bedside table,Joe came out only in a towel,"You're turn." he headed to the closet. I got up and headed to the shower.

I got out and slipped on sweatpants and a tshirt. I put my hair into a ponytail,"They want me to get ready at the church." I said,"You look good." I smiled,fixing his tie,"Thank you." he kissed my lips,"You ready?" he asked,I took his hand,and we headed to the car,I got in and he drove to the church.

..

I got my makeup done and my hair was put into a top bun,I then got my red bridesmaids dress,I slipped on my black heels,"You look amazing." Selena smiled,"Thank,so do you!" I hugged her,"How do I look?" Miley walked out in her white Vera Wang dress,Selena and I smiled,"Absolutely beautiful." I hugged her carefully. 

"You look beautiful,Miles." Billy said,I smiled,"Liam will love you." I smiled,I grabbed my bouqet of roses,"See you out there." I smiled,I walked out of the room with Selena,I linked arms with Chris Hemsworth,which I was so happy about,I mean he's hot. 

We started walking down the asile,I saw Joe look at me,I crinkled my nose,smiling at him.I let go of Chris and went to my spot,I watched Selena walk down with Liam's other brother,then there was Brandy walking down with one of Liam's friends.

I smiled as two little flower girls came down,I helped them up the steps. Everyone started to stand up,I smiled as Miley started walking down the asile with her father,I smiled at her. 

..

"Liam, will you take Miley to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live? " the preacher said.

"I do." Liam smiled,

"Miley, will you take Liam to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live? "

Miley smiled,"I do."

"I now announce you,husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the preacher smiled and Liam gave Miley a big kiss,I smiled. She then linked arms with Liam and they walked up the asile to the reception party. 

I linked arms with Chris and we headed up the asile.

..

I changed into a light brown short flowy dress with sequence on top and metalic snake skin heels,I headed to the Reception party,I found Joe,I sat next to him,watching Miley dancing with Liam o ntheir first dance,"This food is actually pretty good." Joe mumbled,I giggled a little. I kissed his lips,I then watched Miley dance with Billy,then Liam danced with his mom.