Forty-Nineღ

I took 4 pregnancy tests and I'm definitely pregnant. I sighed,I decided to go back to LA while the apartment was still being done to tell Joe...

I got out and knocked on Nick's door,"I'll get it,bro." I heard Joe said,I bit my lip,he opened the door,"He--" then he shut the door,"Joe,I'm pregnant!"I said,he opened the door,"You're kidding right? Is this some sick joke,cause you and Ashley have something in common." he crossed  his arms.

I took my phone out and showed him the picture of the tests,he looked,"See,I'm pregnant." I looked at him."How do I know,it's not the other guys?" he looked at me,I scoffed and walked away. "Demi.." he said,I turned around,"That was very damn funny Joe. You know it's yours. " I looked at him,then I walked back to my rental car and drove away. 

Joe's POV.

2 weeks later;

Nick and I were in New York,visiting for Nick's new production company. I licked my ice cream cone,"What?" as I noticed Nick looking at me,"I know she hurt you....but she's pregnant with your baby...plus you hurt her too." Nick said.

"Dude,can we not talk about it?!" I groaned,"I'm sorry...but she's the only girl that made you so happy...since Mandy." Nick said,"Plus we're passing her job." Nick pointed,I turned and looked,I sighed,"Let's go in." Nick smirked and dragged me in.

"It looks nice,Demi." Nick said,I just stood there,Demi turned around,revealing her black eye,then she looked down, "Who the hell did this to you!?" I looked at her,"No one.." she looked away,revealing another bruse on her cheek,"Did he do this to you?" I stepped closer,she looked at me,then looked down.

"Where is he? I'm going to kill him." I hissed,"Hey De---Oh you." he looked at me,"You fucking bastard." I glared,"Joe,don't." Demi said,"Maybe we should'nt of came here.." Nick said.

"You don't even know me." he walked to me,"Did you do this to here?!" I grabbed Demi,"And I did this." he punched her down,making her scream. "You fucking." I punched him in the mouth,"Dude,Demi is bleeding.."Nick said,"Call 911."  I said.

He punched me in the mouth,I then kicked him in the chest. 

..

The police finally came,along with an ambulance,"We found him." the police spot in the walkie talkie,"Found who?" I asked,"You helped us cath our criminal...He's been wanted for a good 3 months." he said,and arrested the guy as the medics were putting Demi in a tranny. "Is she going to be okay?" I went to them,"I don't know,sir...she's lost alot of blood and her hearts is severely slowing down.."

"How the hell!? He just punched her..." I said,"Sir,we have to do some test on her....Jake is known for drugging people and that drug  can also kill people..causing their heart to slow down...you need to get in the ambulance also,your lip is bleeding." she said.

"I'll meet you as the hospital,dude." Nick padded my back,"Alright." I got in the ambulance as they got Demi in,I sighed,I took her hand and kissed it. I began to sing softly.

"If the heart is always searching,

Can you ever find a home?

I've been looking for that someone,

I'll never make it on my own

Dreams can't take the place of loving you,

There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true." I looked at her.

"When you look me in the eyes,

And tell me that you love me.

Everything's alright,

When you're right here by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,

I catch a glimpse of heaven.

I find my paradise,

When you look me in the eyes.

How long will I be waiting

To be with you again?

Gonna tell you that I love you,

In the best way that I can.

I can't take a day without you here,

You're the light that makes my darkness disappear." I sighed.

"Sir,please don't talk...you'll make you lip bleed worse." the medic said,I sighed. I noticed she was still wearing her promise ring,I sighed,"Is this girl your sister? What's her name?" they asked.

"She's my girlfriend....her name is Demetria Devonne Lovato...and she is or was pregnant with my baby.." I stared at Demi,"There is a possibility she isn't pregnant...and if she is....the baby would have so much difficulties.."

I sighed,"I know.." I closed my eyes.

...

I got my lip cleaned up,and headed to the waiting room to Nick,"Any news?" I sat down,"Nope,they are still doing tests.." Nick said,I sighed,"I'm so stupid..." I sat back,"No....you didn't know...but maybe this is a sign you guys should be together..."

"How is this a sign?" I looked at him,

"Look,when you guys broke up,because your supposedly cheated on her,you went in the hospital...and now she cheated..she's in the hospital...so this could be a sign you guys are made for each other." Nick said.

"You're a genius!" I looked at me,"I know."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS DEMI GOING TO BE OKAY?

IS JEMI GETTING BACK TOGETHER?!

Find out soon.

xxxChloe.