Fifty-Five.ღ

Joe's POV.

I woke up with Demi in my arms,God she's so beautiful. I kissed her neck,"Mmm.." she smiled in her sleep.I started biting at her neck."Morning." she opened her eyes,"Why did you put on a shirt?" I frowned,"I had to pee during the night...so I slipped on a shirt." she yawned.

"Did I make you pee?" I smirked,she nudged me,"No,weirdo." she laid her head on my chest,"I don't want you to go." she frowned,"I have to,baby." I pecked her lips. "I know.." she sighed,"You look tired..did you sleep well?" I brushed my hands on her cheek softly,"No." she sighed,she then sat up,so did I. 

"Why not?" I looked at her,"Just thinking.." she said,looking at her fingers,"About?" I looked at her,"Nothing...it's not important..." she said,"Babe.." I started kissing up her arm,"Tell me.."

"I couldn't sleep because...I'm worried that you would leave me...or cheat on me...because I can't have babies..like Ashley..." she looked at me, I sighed,"The only reason I treated Ashley the way I did..was because she was insane...she tricked me into bed...not because she can't have children..that would make me a douchebag...I'm sorry if you think that...I will never ever leave you..if we decide not have kids,well..I guess it's just you and me in the long run." I held her hand.

She then got on my lap,"I love you." she kissed me,I put my around around her,for support,"I love you too." I smiled,then I slipped off her shirt,"I don't want to be the only one naked on this bed." I smiled,Demi started kissing my neck. 

Of course my phone started ring,I picked it up,"Hello?" I asked,"Hey,my flight is in 4 hours." I told my director as Demi kept kissing my neck."There wasn't a earlier flight." I groaned,"Alright,see you." I hung up,"I need to get in the shower." I smirkd,"Wanna come with me?" I asked,"No,I nee--"

"Too late." I picked her up and carried her to the shower.

...

"Sorry I can't help you clean.." I said as I got in my car,we had to walk to it,since I parked down the block,"It's fine,baby." she put her hand on my lap,as I drove to the airport. I held her hand,while I drove.

..

We were waiting until they called my flight,Demi was on my lap,"So what are your plans for today?" I looked at her,"I was going to see how the studio was doing..I'm excited to get back to work." she smiled at me,"That's awesome,when do you start?" I asked,"A Month." she smiled,"When are you coming to LA?" I asked.

"Maybe in 4 weeks.." Demi said,"Is that alright?" she played with my fingers,"That's too long. I'll get Demi Post Depression." I smirked,she laughed,"I'll try 3 weeks...but they are making start hiring people for work..so I can't really be out of town for that..but I'll try." she smiled,"Good,I want you to meet my cast." I smiled,"Me too." she giggled,I scanned my eyes down,I couldn't help that she was wearing a long cotton purple dress with alow neck,showing some cleavage."My face is up here." she giggled and kissed me.

"Flight ro Los Angeles." they called,I sighed,I got up,"Well,Call me,text me,facetime me whenever,I love you." I kissed her lips.

She squeezed my ass,"Beep beep." she smiled,I laughed,then I squeezed her ass,"Beep beep." I smiled,I kissed her,she laughed in my mouth. "Bye baby!" she kissed me passionately. "I love you." I smiled,"Bye bye." I headed to the plane.

Demi's POV.

I headed outside to his car after I watched him leave. I got in and drove home. I pulled into the driveway,I headed inside, and cleaned all the rose petals and everything. I noticed he got my some box of chocolates,I smiled and ate some.

I headed to the studio,to see how it is looking,I stepped in,"Hey Demi!" the contractor said."Hey." I smiled,"Wow,I like it,love it actually!!" I smiled,"It's coming along great! Good job!!" I gave him the thumbs up. I sat on the couch,"I'm so glad how it is coming along!" I smiled.

"It's looking good,now you just need to hire people." Jen nudged me,

"The hard part." I sighed,"It won't be hard if you know where you want your radio show to go." Jen smiled,"True." I shrugged,"Let's get a seflie." I smiled and took a picture with her.

"Studio is looking great! pic.twitter.com/dvEvlslvGrpcksmMFvjddDv"