Eighty-Eightღ

Demi;

It was a month later,which means our wedding is in a month and21 days. I'm so excited to be married to the man I love. I can't wait to grow a bigger family with him. Today we invited Jordan and Nick over for some pool fun. I came downstairs in a black,cut out at the waist,one piece swimsuit. I tied my hair up.

"I hope he likes his first dip in the pool." Joe was kissing all over Nash,"He might make a face at first." I  smiled,I kissed Nash's hands,he just smiling at me,"I got his turtle baby float blown up." Joe put his free arm around me.

"Where is it?" I looked at him, "In the pool." Joe put Nash on his hip and headed to the pool.

The doorbell rang,"It's unlocked!" I smiled as Nick and Jordan walked in,"Hey Demi." Nick smiled,"Glad you guys are back together." I hugged them. We headed to the backyard. I slipped off my cover up,"Ooh,someone is looking good." Jordan smiled,"I have to stay fit to fit in my wedding dress." I smiled.

I laid out in the lawn chair with Jordan while Nick went in the pool with Joe and Nash. Nashville was kicking in the water and actually having a good time. "I know it's kind of last minute..." I looked at her,"What is?"

"Do you think Nick would be up in watching Nash while Joe and I are on our honeymoon?" I played with my hair,"I'm can't see why not. Nick loves Nash. I'll be there to help him." she smiled,"Thank you,Jordan." I smiled.

Joe;

"He's cute,man." Nick stared at Nash,kicking and laughing,I smiled,"He's my little man." I tickled him a little,"So I know I ask you this,but you and Demi still cool?" Nick spread his arms on the edge of the pool.

"We're great....but.." I whispered,"We made a rule that we won't have any intercourse until our wedding." 

He chuckled,"How's that going for you,bro?" he raised his brows,"To be honest,it's been hell...I mean,I'm tired of pleasing myself." I laughed quietly,"Just one more month,dude. Imagine the sex." he smirked and swam around. I jumped on his back,"What's up,little brother?" I smiled.

"Get off." Nick said,"You're stronger than me,you can do it." I smiled,my hands slid to his chest,"Something is  not right about you." Nick coughed,"I wanna ride a pony."  I smiled. "Fucking get off." Nick pushed me off,I laughed.

"You enjoying your turtle float?" I turned around and Demi was in the pool,talking to Nash,I swam to her,"Hey beautiful." I pecked her lips,I looked at Nash,he did a little pout,"Hey handsome." I kissed his forehead.

Demi laughed,"He was jealous." she smiled,"Hey guys." Nick swam to us,"I saw you guys were playing around." Demi smiled at us,"No,it was Joe being weird. You still have chance to leave him." Nick smiled,I dunk his head underwater.

"I just wanted--Just go to your girlfriend,yeah swim away!" I watched as he swam to Jordan,who was getting in the pool.

"So have you done your honeymoon note?" Demi looked at me,"No,I will later today,I just have to have time to think." I played with Nash's fingers. "What's a honeymoon?" Nick came over to us with Jordan.

"Someone gave us this idea that we write a letter to one another about how you feel,and you give it to them on your honeymoon,you read it out loud...it's this sentimental thing." I shrugged.

"Aww,that's cute!" Jordan smiled,I shrugged,I put my arm around Demi and kissed her cheek,"I'm going to make us some sandwiches,be right back." Demi got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around her waist.

My eyes stared at her ass.

"I gotta check my insulin." Nick got out of the pool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments for next xoxox.