Eighty-Two.ღ

5 days later;

"Come on,we're going to be late for our own fundraiser. The babysitter is here." I called from downstairs,"Okay!" Demi walked downstairs,she was wearing a black short jumper with long sleevs with a ruffled hem on the pants with a fishtail side braid and black stilettos."Hot."  I smiled.

"We'll be back...hopefully around 7:30." Demi grabbed her purse,"That's fine,take your time." the babysitter smiled,"Bye,Nash. Mommy loves you." Demi kissed his cheek,"Bye." Demi walked out. "Bye little dude." I kissed his cheek,"Bye April." I got in the car,I headed to the beach,"Where is Nick?" Demi asked.

"He already went with Jordan." I put my arm around Demi."I hope this helps." Demi sighed,"It will baby." I kissed her forehead quickly,I got to the beach,"See how many people are here,babe." I smiled,she smiled lightly,"I parked in the grass since there was no where to park.

I held Demi's hand as we entered the beach,"Is the girl here?" I asked her,"Yeah,of course!" she smiled,"Awesome,well I have to get ready with the boys,I'll see you later." I kissed her,I then ran to the stage that they built for us for tonight. 

"Hey Kevin,hey Nick." I hugged them,"It's like been forever." Kevin said,"I know." I laughed,"But I'm really proud you guys could do this,I mean it makes Demi so happy." I smiled,"Anything for our soon to be sister in law. God,that's long.": Nick sipped his water.

"Are we ready to do this?" I did some jumpjacks,Kevin strapped on his guitar along with Nick,I slipped on my glasses and put in my ear piece."1..2..3.." we headed on stage,the drummer started playing our first song,the crowd all gathered up infront of the stage.

"Stars fade

Hearts break

Fair trade

Is it ever even?

Don't wait to stay awake

When you realize." Nick sang. I looked into the crowd.

"That time just keeps on moving

While you're standing next to living in the dark" I sang.

"So neon, neon.." Nick sang.

"Burn up the sky, just like a fantasy where all I can see is.." I sang.

"I am running out of time,give me a sign neon." I finished the song,I looked at the brothers as they started the other song.

"Pick up all your tears

Throw them in the backseat 

leave without a second glance

But somehow I'm to blame for this never ending racetrack you call life.." Nick sang.

"So turn right

into my arms 

turn right

you wont be alone 

you might 

fall off this track sometimes 

hope to see you on the finish line.." I stared into the crowd.

"Fall off this track sometimes,hope to see you at the finish line.." we finished that song,"Can  we have Grace come up on stage? I smiled,I saw her walk through the crowd and I helped her up on stage,I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"Hello beautiful

How's it going?

I hear it's wonderful in California

I've been missing you 

It's true." Nick sang,I smiled at Grace.

"But tonight I'm gonna fly