Ninety-Fiveღ

The next morning was the morning Joe would leave. We had breakfast and he got his suitcases in the car,I slipped on gray sweatpants and a black tank top with a gray cardigan. I headed downstairs,”You ready?” he looked at me,”I got Nash in the car,let’s go.” he headed to the car,I sighed,I got in the car and Joe drove to the airport.

I yawned,”I’m so sleepy.” I looked out the window. The whole car ride was silent,I sighed.

We finally got to the airport,I got Nash in his stroller,while Joe got his suitcases out of the trunk and we headed inside,I was covering my face from paparazzi,Joe checked in and I found an empty spot to sit,”Okay..” Joe sat next to me.

“I don’t want you to be upset at me,babe.”  he put his hand on my leg,”I’m not upset at you..I’m upset that you are leaving..” I laid my head on his shoulder,”I’m sorry,babe…I wish I could take you along,but we have a kid now..” he kissed my forehead,I climbed onto his lap,”It’s not that...I just married you..I don’t want you to go..” I sighed.

He sighed,”I don’t want to go now...but I’m signed up to.” he laid his hands on lap,”I love you so much,Demetria. Forever and Always.” he pecked my lips,I laid my forehead on his,”Be careful,Jonas. You said that to Taylor Swift.” I smiled at him,he chuckled,”Well,it is forever and ever for us,look at us we have silver bands around our finger.” he grinned, I kissed his lips a couple times.

“Los Angeles,California.” they called his flight,I sighed,I got off his lap,he picked up Nash,”You behave for mommy,okay? Let her give you a lot of kisses. I’ll miss you buddy.”  Joe kissed his face all over. He put him back in his stroller,”Bye babe. Be good,I love you.” he pecked my lips,I cupped his face and kept kissing him.

“I have to go,beautiful. I love you.” he picked me up and spun me around, I laughed,”I love you too. Bye.” I kissed his lips one last time,then I watched as he got his carry on and headed to the  plane,I sighed,I pushed Nash back to the car. I got in and headed back home.

I answered the phone while driving,”Hey Nick.” I sipped my coffee,”Hey Demi,Jordan and I at your house,we can’t get inside. I forgot  you went to the airport with Joe. So take your time,no worries.” he said,”I’m on my way home,almost there.” I nodded.

“Alright,see you then.” he hung up.

I pulled up into the driveway and got out,”Hey guys.” I smiled as I carried Nash inside,”What’s in the yellow envelope?” I sat on the couch with Nash on my lap,Nick sat next to me,with Jordan on the other side,”You open it up and see.” he grinned,handing me the envelope and he took Nash from me.

I opened up the envelope and Joe’s and I’s album pictures came out,”Oh my god!!” I smiled,we had these  taken sometime last week,our album is about done,”Now are you have to do is,pick which one you want as the album cover,and if you want a album book,pick some for that. We also have to work on the Thankyou page.” Nick nodded.

“I like this one.” I showed them a picture of Joe’s back facing me and I’m against him with my arms underneath his arms while I was kissing his cheek.

“That could be the one for the booklet.” Nick grinned,”You don’t like that one?” I looked at him,”Not for the cover.” he shook his head.

“How bout this?”  I showed a picture with me in  between Joe’s legs with his arms around me,with our faces looking at the camera,”Yeah I like that one better.” Nick grinned,”Okay.” We continued looking through the pictures.

They decided to have dinner with me they left after dinner,”Bye guys,thank you for everything. Love you guys!” I hugged them both,I shut the door,I headed upstairs,I got Nash out of his crib and carried him into my bed,I layed down on my bed and put him against me,I took a picture of us on the bed,”My sleeping buddy for tonight. #ImNoShirtless pic.twitter.com/efdCLspLFEpdldMCSLSPs” I tweeted.