Sixty-Threeღ

Make sure to read the A/N at the end.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Joe's POV.

The next day,The sun was beaming in my eyes,I groaned,I rolled over to Demi's bare back,I smiled as I saw her looking at her engagement ring,I scooted over next to her,I put my left arm around her and started kissing the top of her shoulder blade,"Morning." she smiled at me,"Mhmm..did I hurt you?" I kissed down her arm. 

"No...it felt amazing." she smiled and rolled over,"I can't believe I'm engaged,I'm ENGAGED!!" she smiled,I smiled,"You're now my fiance'..damn,that sounds hot...Is this your girlfriend? No,it's my Fiance'. " I smiled,she giggled,"Are you sure you want to do this...I mean...you just got divorced a few--"

"I've never been sure of anything more in my life." I kissed her knuckles,she blushed,"Well...it's someone's big 24th today." she smiled at me and started kissing my neck,running her finger around my man nipple,"Eh,it's just 24.." I said, she bit at my neck,I smiled,she then gave me this sexy look,shit.

She then headed under the sheets,to my member and started giving me a birthday blowjob on my morning erection,I bit my lip,"Fuck.." I blurted as I felt her got deeper,"Ba...babe.." I groaned.

..

"Let's get ready." Demi got up,after that spicy moment we had,I reached and grabbed her ass,"beep beep." I smirked,she giggled and got into the shower. 

She walked out in a strapless peacher dress,which hugged her curves and baby bump well,I got myself ready,"Ready to go,baby?" she smiled,I took her hand and we explored Paris. We stopped by the Eiffel and we took a quick picture.

"You guys have been asking for a picture of @joejonas & I...here you go :) #PARIS pic.twitter.com/dFPKgDldkSLDMslwSspc" I posted on twitter.

I read some of my mentions "@JonasDEMIBros: @joejonas @ddlovato LOOK AT THE BUMP!!" I retweeted,smiling. He took my hand again and we headed to Pont Alexandre III. We stood over the arched bridge,looking down at the water.  I looked over at her,she smiled at me,I pushed her against the railing,gently. I place my hands on her sides,rubbing our baby gently with my thumb,I started kissing her,she smiled against my mouth. 

I then entered my tongue in her mouth,she let my tongue roam around in her mouth.I smiled as I felt her tongue rub against my teeth,I pulled her closer,"Frenching in France." she giggled,I smiled,"I'm in love with you so much,Demetria Devonne Lovato. You drive me crazy." I smiled at her,"I'm going to drive you even more crazy. Come." she smiled,she took my hand and got into a taxi,I looked at her weird. She told the man the place to go,but I had no idea what it was.

She smiled at me,we got out of the taxi,"What  the hell is this?" I said,she took my hand and led me inside.

Demi's POV.

I opened the door..."SURPRISE!!" everyone yelled,"Oh my god!" he smiled,in shocked,"I called all your family and buds up,they came and we wanted to surprise you." I smiled,"Happy Birthday,baby." I pecked his lips. "Wow,how did you do this?" he smiled. "Don't worry about it." I put my hands on his waist and kissed him,I then headed to the snack bar.

"Hey Demi!!" Dani smiled at me,"Danielle!" I smiled and hugged her,"Hey Liv!" I also hugged Olivia,without spilling her wine glass,"Let me just say,Pregnancy looks good on you."Danielle smiled,"I sometimes miss being pregnant." she laughed.

"I like the feeling of knowing I carrying a child...but the back pains are the worse." I sighed,pouring water into a glass,"How is pregnancy treating you?" Olivia smiled,"Amazing...just the back pains...but guess what." I smiled big.

"What?" Danielle and Olivia said in unison,"He proposed!!" I flashed them my ring,they started screaming,"OMG!! It's gorgeous!!" Dani studied my finger,I smiled,"Thank you..he propose right in front of the Eiffel Tower last night. I'm very happy." I smiled. "It's gorgeous." Olivia smiled,"Thank you." I smiled.

"I'm going to get more wine,see you." Olivia hugged me and headed to the other table,I looked at Joe talking to Garbo and his brothers,I smiled,"Oh Dani,can I ask you something?" I smiled,"Yeah,sure." Dani smiled,"Did you and Kevin....um...you..know..do it...when you were pregnant? If so,can the baby hear.." I looked at her,nervous.

She laughed a little,"Yes,we done it...and the baby can ear..but I don't think it would realize or know what you guys are doing,it's fine." she smiled,I hugged her,"Thank you!" 

I got my phone out,"Happy Birthday,baby!! @joejonas I love you so MUCH!!! You deserve this party,you saved my life,you are the light that shows me where to go. I love you so very much" I tweeted along with some heart emojis. 

I looked at Joe,he was coming towards me,I smiled,he nipped at my neck,"You are incredible." he then nibbled on my ear,I bit my lip,"You don't know what's next." I winked,I led him to a chair,I sat him down,I then walked to the dance floor,I put my mic on,I took a deep breath,I signaled to the DJ.

"I've been starin' at ya

And I could do it all night

You're looking like an angel

With that kind of body needs a spotlight

Ain't nobody know your name

But looking like you do could be famous

I could see us making ways

From the back of the club

To a bed in the shade" I danced carefully and I put my legs on each side of Joe,he placed his hands firmly on my ass,I smiled as he was enjoying this.

"Now I don't know who you are

But you look like a star

And everybody here be thinkin'

Who's that boy?

Wanna take you home

And get you all alone

And everybody here is thinkin'

Who's that boy?" I whipped my hair infront of his face, and headed back to the dancefloor.

"Happy Birthday baby!" I winked at him when I finished,the crowd clapped,I smiled,Joe got up and hugged me,"I absolutely loved it..." he then got into a whisper,"What a turn on." he bit his lip.

"Present time." I smiled,he sat down and we started passing our gifts to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is boring. I've been working on it all week,but barely because I kept getting distracted and my best friend is going through some personal problems,so I'm trying to help her,so I apologize. I hope you enjoy it anyways. Drama to come :)

Now,I got my question,so tonight,I was thinking in my car,I was really REALLY dumb for deleting Everything Has Changed story,I really enjoyed the story.  So I was thinking maybe bringing it back...would you guys like me too? It'll probably be the same ideal pages..I need your opinion. If I get comments saying yes,it'll probably be out sometime in May or summer,I want to finish this story and Publicity before school ends. Don't freak on me. We ALL know how bad I suck at updating 3 stories during school week. Hahaha. So two jemi stories would be ending,but you would get two jemi stories in return,Summer Vacation and Everything Has Changed,if it is a yes. 

So give me your thoughts,did you like the story & want it back?

Sorry for my rambling. But look forward for some DRAMAAAAAAAA.

xxxxChloe.

PS. CHECK OUT THE MANIP I MADE. SO PROUD OF MYSELF.