Fifteenღ

Demi's POV.

I was watching Joe play with KJ right now,he's so good with kids,it kind of turns me on. "I got your nose KJ!" Joe smiled,"Uh oh." I smiled,KJ looked at me,then took Joe's hand and put it on his nose,Joe started laughing. 

It made smile,"You'd be a good father.." I smiled,he looked at me and his smile faded,"Yeah.."he looked down and resumed playing with KJ,I sighed.

He wanted kids,I could tell.

I heard a car door,"Uh oh,KJ! Guess who is home!!" I smiled,and he just looked at me,I giggled,"We're home!" Tiffany walked inside,"How was the date?" I smiled,"It was awesome! How was KJ?' Tiffany picked up from Joe.

"He was great,he's so cute." I smiled,"Yeah,thanks for watching him,again,how much do I have to pay you?" Tiffany asked,"No,no,don't pay me." 

"You sure?" Tiffany asked,"Yeah." I smiled,"Thank you,see you guys later." she smiled,I got in the car with Joe and we drove home.

A week later.

We were in the pool,it was our last night together,before he goes to Hawaii. I splashed him,"Lovato." he glared at me,"Jonas." I stared at back,he swam to me and started to lean in,I spit water in his mouth and swam away.

"DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO!" he swam after me,I giggled,he pulled me over by my feet,I stood up,he cupped my face,"You're going to kiss me and you're going to like it." he looked at me serious,with his brown eyes.

"I don't kiss and tell,but you are a horrible kisser." I laughed,"Demi." he smiled at me,I said nothing,"Demetria." he smiled even bigger at me. "Josephina." I giggled,"DEMI!" he chuckled. 

"JOE!" I mocked,"Kiss me." he begged,"You're a horrible kisser." I joked,he frowned,I swam away. "You hurt my feelings,I'm going to cry." Joe frowned. "Grow up." I looked up at him.

"You're a bitch." he fake cries,I giggled and swam to him,I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him,he smiled in between the kiss,I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Am I really a horrible kisser?" he asked,"No,you're amazing." I smiled.

I kissed him again and played with the end of his hair.

I bit his lip,"Oh baby." he smiled,I got up and ran inside,"Hey!" he chased after me,I locked the door and ran to my bedroom,I quickly changed into my silky night gown,I hid under the sheets.

Joe runs in,"You forgot that I have the key to the house." he said,I giggled,he lifted up the sheet and crawled in,I crawled around under the sheets,he followed.

I smiled seductively.

I crawled on top of him and started kissing his neck,he smiled,placing his hands on my ass. I smiled and I started sucking on his neck rough,"Oh baby..." he bit my lip. 

I ran my hands down his body,my hands landed on top of his swim shorts,I smirked at him and I started running my hand down slowly,"Stop teasing me,I swear." he glared,I laughed.

I untied his shorts and pulled them down,I bit my lip. He laughed,"I see you biting you lip,you little sexy fuck." he raised up my gown,I laughed as I help him take it off. "Oh god.." he moaned,"I heard you moan,you little sexy beast." I pecked his lips.

I slid down to his thighs,"I'm going to miss you." I kissed his inner thigh.

The Next Morning.

"Demi,wake up,we over slept..I have to be in the airport in the hour." Joe woke me up,I groaned,"Ssstay." I climbed up onto him. "I wish I could,but my fans would be disappointed." he kissed the top of my head.

"I won't let you go." I kissed his bare chest. "Babe,come on." he laughed,"Stay and we can be in bed forever and just..." I got closer to his ear,"And fuck." 

He smirked at me,"I'd like that,but really,my fans would think something is up." Joe got up and I clinged on him,"Babe,I mean monkey,You're naked and acting ridiculous." he laughed.

"You know you love it." I smiled at him. "I do." he smiled,slipping on pants. I sighed,"Fine." I let go of him and slipped on a shirt and jeans. I followe him to his bedroom,I sat on the bed as I watched him pack.

...

I put his luggage in my trunk then I got in,I drove to the airport.

 I parked my car,then I helped him with his luggage and we headed inside,seperately. "Hey bro,hey Demi." Nick addressed. "Hey." I smiled as we loaded his luggage out. I tied my hair in a ponytail.

"Flight to Hawaii aboard." the intercom said,"I'll see you later,baby." he put his hands on my waist,I pecked his lips,"Call me when you can." I smiled.

"I will,bye." he waved and headed to the plane with his brothers,I smiled and waved.

I sighed and got back in my car,I drove to downtown LA,to a store. I pulled to the shop and parked my car,I headed inside. I went through asiles,it was a grocery store.

I bumped into some,"I'm so sorry!" I looked,"It's fine." she smiled,it was Ashley. "Oh my god,you're Demi from that radio show right?!" she smiled.

This couldn't be more awkward,"Yeah." I faked smile,"And you're Ashley Greene." I smiled,"Yeah,you're so pretty." she smiled.

"Thanks,you are too." I looked down at her cart,she had 3 pregnancy tests,"You're...pregnant?" I looked at her,"I think I am...I hope I am,Joe and I really want a baby." she smiled.

"Oh..congratulations." I faked smiled,"Thank you! Nice talking to you." she walks away.

I finally found what I was getting,then I checked out,I headed back to my car,I got in the car and drove home,I was crying with confusion.

I pulled in the driveway and just sat there in my car,thinking,I picked up my phone and tapped Joe's contact.

"I don't think I can do this anymore..." I got out and headed inside,I put my groceries on the floor and headed to the bathroom,I grabbed my razor and looked at my reflection in the mirror. 

I sighed and slide the razor across my wrist.

------------------------------------

BAM.

YOu have to see what happens!

This chapter is dedicated to iloveyoudemetrialove for being the 2nd person to comment( the first person already was dedicated in the last chapter) Who will be next? :)

xoxox-

Chloe.