Thirty-Two.ღ

We finally made it to Oregon,Joe pulled into the parking lot of our inn,we got out,"Ooh yeah!!" I stretched,we all our suitcases out and we carried them inside,"Jonas please." Joe checked in,"Here you go,Mr.Jonas." he handed Joe his key,"Room 16." he said.

"Thank you."  We headed to our room,when we got in there and dropped the suitcases,I headed and poured myself some water,"This is a nice place." I smiled,"I'll always take care of you." he smiled at me as he flopped on the bed,I crawled on top of him,"Thank you for being so good to me.." I rubbed his chest.

"You're welcome,baby.." he smiled at me,I laid my lips on his and we started making out, he ran his hands up and down my back. He then started kissing my neck,I smiled,biting my lip,he kept going. "Don't stop." I moaned,smiling. He then pulled away,"I don't think we need to have sex...I mean..it's only 2 days since we lost our baby.." he looked at me. 

"You don't have to pleasure me,but I want to pleasure you." I smiled and undid his belt and unzipped his pants,he kept his eyes on me,I pulled down his pants down and started rubbing him through his boxers,I felt himself start to tense up,I slipped off my shirt,smiling,"oh god.." he groaned,he placed his hand on my bra cup, I kept rubbing him with one hand while my other hand unclipped my bra.He bit lip,as his eyes were studied on my breast,I giggled a little,he started rubbing my breast gently.

I felt his erection through his boxers,so I slipped them off and started stroking his member gently,"Fuck,baby!!" he groaned,I smiled and started stroking him faster with one hand while the other was messaging him nuts. I giggled quietly,then I licked his member bottom to top."Oh god,Demi!!" he moaned.

I stuck it in my mouth and started sucking on it roughly,his member was hard and throbbing,"Mmm..." I smiled as I kept going He eventually came into my mouth,but I swallowed it all,"Fuck,baby.." I kissed his happy trail,then I kissed his neck.

I laid on top of him,shirtless as he put covers on us,"I love you baby." he kissed my forehead,then he wiped my lips and kissed me. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

... 

The next day,Joe woke me up,"Wake up..they are having free breakfast.." Joe shook me,still on top of him,"I'm starved." I got up and slipped my bra and shirt back on,"Hey." he grabbed my wrist as he was on the bed,putting on a clean pair of boxers,"Yeah?" I looked at him,"Thank you..for last night." he smiled.

"Don't thank me...you're to sexy not to get some love." I smiled and kissed his forehead,he slipped on his jeans and then he took my hand and headed to the lobby for breakfast.

I filled my plate with scrambled eggs,bacon and a muffin,I got some coffee also. I sat down at where Joe was sitting,his plate was filled with pancakes,I laughed,"Someone went overboard." I smiled,"Mmhmm." he nodded with food stuffed in his mouth,I started eating.

We headed back to our room and I got in the shower first,and I got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked out,"Your turn babe." I smiled,he pecked my lips and headed to the shower. I slipped on black tights,a black mini skirt and a white t shirt tucked in,then a white cardigan that has black crosses on it.I put on some jewelery and did my makeup.

 I blowed dried my hair,then I made it wavy. I slipped on black jeffrey cambell shoes,I sat on bed,flipping through channels. Joe walked out wearing nothing but jeans. He slipped on his shirt,"You ready to go explore?" he smiled,"Yep." I turned the tv off and took his hand and we headed out and started walking around town.

"Omg,you're Joe Jonas!!" a girl screamed,"Yeah." Joe smiled,I smiled at the girl,"Can I please have a picture with you!?!" the girl begged,"Since you said please." Joe laughed,I let go of Joe's hand so he can take a picture. "No,I want you in the photo too,Demi." the girl smiled.

"Oh. Okay." I got beside Joe,he put his arm around the girl and me,her mom took the photo. "Thank you so much!!! I love you!!" the girl smiled,"Thanks." Joe took my hand and we headed to a store,I put a pink wig on Joe,I laughed and took a picture.

"Joe 'blue hair' Jonas? pic.twitter.com/effRTdseErtVcPoWs" I tweeted,then Joe put a pink hair on me and he took a picture of me,I did the duck face.

"New trend,ducks now have pink hair @ddlovato pic.twitter.com/fvcXXsvRTsPOdxAD" Joe tweeted,I threw my head back laughing. 

We walked out of the store and started walking around town again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's another short one...

4/4

Had fun doing this today :) Wanted the last one to be spicy,but sorry for some sexual content :p

-Chloe.