Fifty-Nineღ

"I'll stay with you." Dallas smiled,"Thanks.." I grabbed my laptop and facetimed Joe. "Hey babe!!" Joe smiled,"Hey,I need to talk to you." I smiled back,"What is it babe? Hey Dallas." he said as Dallas sat next to me,"Demi's Pregnant!" Dallas cheered,I looked at her,"I wanted to say it." I glared.

"Wait,what? You're pregnant?" Joe smiled,"Yeah,I just found out a few minutes ago." I smiled,"What made you take the test?" he asked,smiling,"I was suppose to have my dot last week..but never did and I got sick this morning." I looked at me,"So we're really having a baby?" he smiled,"Yes,we're having a baby." I giggled. "I'm so excited,call me tonight,I really have to head to the set." he winked,I bit my lip,"Okay,see you soon.

Week later;

Dallas as been staying with me,she's been amazing. My doorbell rang,"I got it." I got up and headed to the door,"Oh hey Ashley.." I said,"Is Joe here?" she asked,"No..he's in LA..filming a movie..can I help you?"

"What really? I flew all the way here,when I could of--nevermind,I just came by to bring him his stuff he left at the house.." she said,"Oh,I'll help you bring it in.." I followed her to the car,"You should of called him.." I stretched,"He didn't answer...so I just figured he was busy with you.." she handed me a box, "I got Winston too." she pulled out a doggy crate,"Okay." I smiled,We headed inside,I put the boxes down,"Well..I'll him that you brough his stuff." I smiled,"Thanks. I'll see you later." he walked out.

"What's that? Who was that?" Dallas walked in,"Joe's ex wife..she brought all his stuff over..even Winston." I smiled as I let him out of his cage,"Hey boy." I smiled,"You already have a dog...you're pregnant..how can you take care of a baby and two dogs?" Dallas crossed her arms,"Don't worry about it,Dal." I said,I looked through the box,it was all photos and videos..I sighed. I got up,"Oh,time to throw up.." I hurried to the nearest bathroom,I threw up.

A Month later.

I was eating fries in my soup,I was craving it. "That's sick." Dallas gagged,"I don't care." I kept eating,we then heard the door open,I got up and headed to the door,Joe had a suitcase in his hand,"BABE!!!" I ran to him and hugged him,"Surprise!" he smiled at me,"What are you doing here?!" I kissed his cheek,wrapping my arms around his neck. "I needed to see you." he smile big. "They let you?" I looked at him. "No..they didn't want me to leave...so I was like...well I have a pregnant girlfriend at home by herself...and I kind of want to be with her on this journey,so I quit."

"YOU QUIT!!" I looked at me,"Yes,I'm not letting you do this pregnancy alone,babe. You're more important than thi dumb movie. Besides,the movie sucks and once I would be finished you'd be in you'll second trimester." he smiled,"I got the best boyfriend ever." I kissed him,he smiled.

"WINSTON!!" he smiled and ran and picked him up,"I missed you boy." Joe smiled,"Hey Joe." Dallas walked in,I went back to finished my french fry soup.

2 days later;

We were going out for our anniversary. I had on a white short dress with a silver beading in a middle with my hair up in a cute ponytail.I went downstairs and got in the car,"How you feel?" he looked at me. "Hungry." I giggled. 

He drove to the restaurant. I got on twitter," One year ago TODAY,I met the love of my life, I couldn't be so thankful.Thank you. I love you @joejonas!!" I tweeted,smiling. Joe put his hand on my though,I smiled and put my hand on top of his.

He opened the door for me and I took his hand,we headed inside. We got a table and we sat down,"Is it okay if I order a beer?" Joe looked at me,"Yes." I giggled,"Okay,then I'll have a BudLight." Joe asked. "I'll have water...oh can we also have some cheese sticks!?" I smiled,Joe laughed,"Sure,I'll be back." our waitress asked. 

Joe took a selfie of us,"A Year. :) pic.twitter.com/FLgkdosflkDeofkSOVkd"

"So I've been thinking..maybe we don't tell anyone until..this month is over. Just to be safe.." he rubbed my knuckles,I smiled,"I agree." I pecked his lips."You don't know how happy I am..I'm having a baby!" he whispered,I giggled and kissed him. "Here is your beer and water,and your cheese sticks." the waitress smiled,"Yes!" I started eating,Joe chuckled,"So have we decided?" she smiled.

"I'll have the 8 ounce filet mignon." Joe order,

"I'll have the Ribeye." I handed her the menu,she walked out. I groaned,"What's wrong?" Joe looked at me,"My breasts are sore...and itching.." I bit my lip,he smirked,"Get your head out of the gutter,Jonas." I glared. He chuckled,"It's not funny. They hurt,my back hurts..and I'm so tired." I frowned.

"I'm sorry,baby." he pecked my lips,"When we get home,I'll give you a message." he winked,"Thank you." I smiled a little,I played with my promise ring,he took my hand,"Can I steal a cheese stick?" he asked,"Sure." I giggled.

..

After dinner,we headed up, I changed into my pajamas and headed in bed,Joe put his arm around,"Night,my baby." he kissed my temple,"Night baby." he then kissed my stomach,"Night weirdo." he giggled and cuddled next to him.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay okay,guys, the baby isn't going to get killed,so ya'll can calm.

Hope you like this chapter,sorry it's boring.

xxChloe.