Forty-Sevenღ

A Month later,we got packed and headed to our new apartment,Demi took my hand and we headed up to our new apartment,"You ready?" I smiled,"Open the door!!" she jumped. I opened the door and we ran in,we stopped, it wasn't even furnished,it was just awful,nothing like the pictures. There was not carpets and wooden floors,"What the crap?" Demi started crying.

"Sh..I'll fix this." I kissed her cheek. I headed down to the front desk of the apartment building,"I want a refund." I slammed my hand on the desk. "No refunds sir'. You bought the place. You should of warn the 6 floor isn't done yet,it could take a year,the workers are very sick,yes." the guy said.

"When I looked the internet and showed pictures of our room,finished. I'm from Los Angeles. You have to give me a refund." I declared. "I can't. You should of read the whole page." he said,I slammed my hand on the desk,"My girlfriend is up there crying. She was so excited about this place. Give me a fucking refund."

"I'm sorry sir."

I groaned,I headed back to the room,"I went out to the balcony...but there is no blacony...just a door you can jump off..I almost died!" she cried out,I sighed and pulled her into a hug,I kissed the top of  her head,"So what did he say...?" she looked at me,I wiped her tears with my thumb,"No refunds..but I promise you...I will build this place they place you want it." I looked at her,"Babe--"

"No..I'll do it.." I kissed her lips. "I love you so much." she wrapped her arms around me,"I love you too." I rubbed her back.

Demi's POV.

A week later.

Joe was working on the bathroom,since that's the room we need the most kind of,"It's dinnertime,you want to get food?" I walked,"No." he said,working on the shower,"You have to be hun--" 

"I SAID NO. IF YOU WANT THIS PLACE UP AND FUCKING RUNNING BEFORE WINTER,I HAVE TO GET THIS DONE. NO HELP WHILE YOU'RE JUST ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY." he yelled,making me jump,"MY ASS WAS WORKING ON TRYING TO FIND A NEW WORK PLACE." I yelled back then scoffed,I walked out and headed outside.

I got a taxi and told him the restaurant I wanted to go. I paid him and headed out inside the restaurant,"How many?" the hostess asked,"One." I nodded. I followed her and sat down. "Hello,I'm Jake,I'll be your waiter today,can I ask you what you want?" he asked,I bit my lip how you could see his abs,"I'll have sweet tea and um...fried pickles." I smiled. 

"Alright." he winked and walked off.I bit my lip,I can't be attracted to him..I have Joe. I sighed and took a look at the menu.

"Here is your fried pickles and sweet tea." he smiled,"Thank you." I smiled,"So have we decided?" he asked. "What do you think is good?...I just moved here.." I looked up at him,"I like the New York Steak and the Mashed potatoes." he pointed.

"Alright,I'll have that." I smiled and handed him the menu,"So where did you move from?" he asked,"Los Angeles." I said,"Wow,that's far away." he chuckled,"You enjoying the city?"

"It's been a rough move...my apartment is even finished yet..the pictures online said it was..it's just a disaster...and I'm trying to find an empty building to make my own radio show,but the only buildings I found were broken and deserted." I sighed.

"Are you busy tonight? I get off at 8...I have to tell you something." he smiled,"Sure. I'll just stay in this spot until 8...since it's 6 right now." 

"Alright,I'll get your food." he walked away,I smiled.

..

He sat in front of me,"I have two jobs..."he said,"Oh really?" I sipped my milkshake that he bought for me,"Yeah,this and I'm also a contractor...I'm wiling to help you remodel your radio show business." he smiled,"Omg,really?! How much you pay?" I smiled.

"For you,nothing." he smiled,I bit my lip,"C'mon,I have to pay you." I hit him,but I felt his muscles,"Find, $10 a day." he smiled,"Ugh,fine. Thank you so much!!" I handed him my number and we exchanged numbers,"I'll call you when I pick one of the places." I got up,"Alright,see you later." I headed back to the apartment building.

I saw Joe sitting on our bed made of blankets,"I'm so sorry,Demi...I didn't mean to yell at you...I'm just stressed...I'm afraid that I won't have it done in time..." he sighed,I put my purse down and bend down,wrapping my arms around him,behind.

"Don’t think about the world

Stop blaming yourself, I know you do

Don’t think about the world

Just me and you" I whispered in his ear.

I kissed his neck,"This is really stressing me out....everything keeps breaking.." he sighed,I straddled on his lap,"If this is getting you so worked up..let's forget about it...we can find some other place.." I fixed his hair,"I want this place..It's big and as an amazing view..I'm going to hire some help.." he laid his lips on my jawline,I smiled. "I love the view too." I smiled,he kissed down my neck,"I like how the building looks." I smiled,"Mmmhmm.." he slid off my shirt. "The kitchen is huge,imagine how many parties we can host!" I giggled,"Hmm." he moaned,taking off his shirt.

"And that master bedroom,that is perfect for us." he laid me down,nibbling my ear,slipping my bra off,"I would want wooden floors,wouldn't yo--" 

"Demetria,be quiet." he said,kissing down to my chest,I smiled,"But imagine this is the household of Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas." I unbuttoned his pants,"Demetria Devonne Lovato,I will tape your mouth if you don't shut up." he laughed. "Ooh,role play." I smirked and rolled and got on top of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ya'll probably will hate me or hate Jake ( picture on the side) soon,but whatever.

Just look at the picture,how can you NOT resist that? Yum.

xxxChloe.