Six.ღ

Demi's POV.

"Thank you for taking me,I had fun." I smiled as Joe pulled into my driveway."You're welcome." Joe smiled," I had fun too."

I got out of the car,"Oh Joe,I was wondering if you and your brothers would like to come to my studio tomorrow and let me interview you guys." I bit my lip.

"Yeah,sure." Joe smiled,"What time?"

"1."
"Okay,we'll be there." Joe winked,making me blush.

I watched Joe as he pulled out of my driveway,I waved to him and then I headed in,I opened the door,I saw Nathan aleep on the couch with a beer bottle in his hands,I sighed and tiptoed to the bedroom. I put the hello kitty on my bed and slipped off my shirt.

I suddenly heard the door slam open,"WHERE WERE YOU!?" Nathan freaked.

"Out..." I gulped.

He then slapped me across the face,"DON'T BE FREAKING SASSY WITH ME. TELL ME DETAILS." he yelled,making me more scared.

"I went to the fair with a friend,okay?!" I glared at him,"Well..well.." he smirked," YOU ARE LATE. YOU ARE PAST YOUR CURFREW." He tightened his grip on my wrist,making my wince.

"You were asleep." I glared.

He slapped me again,making me fall onto the bed. He started kissing on me and stripping off the rest of my clothes."Sssstop!" I winced. 

"No,you need my love." he smirked and started stripping off his clothes. "Nooo I don't...please...don't..." I cried. He hit me again,"Shut up." 

..

The next morning,I felt disgusted with myself,I sighed. I got up and tiptoed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet because I was so disgusted with myself I guess.

I brushed my teeth and then I grabbed my razor and made a couple marks on my wrists. I then cleaned up and got in the shower.

I stepped out and slipped on my outfit.[Outfit on the side]

I tiptoed outside and got in my car and drove to McDonald's to get me some breakfast. I pulled over and started eating my breakfast in the car.

"Can't wait to see you today :-) " Joe texted me,making me smiled,
"Can't wait 2 c u and ur brothers 2day,dork :) " I texted back.

I looked at the clock,'12:32'

Crap,I'm going to be late! I drove to the studio in a hurry. I ran inside,"Good afternoon,Demi." Catherine greeted,"Morning." I went into my studio,made my coffee and  sat down and slipped on my headphones,"Welcome,you are now listening to Demi." I smiled.

"We are going to have a special guest or should I say guests." I laughed a little,"But first,let's start our day with some Bruno Mars,Just The Way You Are.

I pressed play and saw the Jonases walked in,I put my headphones down and went to them,"Hey guys,I'm Demi Lovato." I smiled.

"I'm Nick Jonas,and this is Kevin Jonas." Nick smiled,"Well it's great to finally to meet you." I smiled,"Yeah you too." Kevin smiled and walked off with Nick getting ready.

"Hey you." Joe smiled and hugged me,
"Hey dork." I giggled.

I saw him look down,"What happened?..." he ran his thumb softly over my cuts on my wrist,I became speechless,"Um..cooking..yeah totally cut myself from cooking..yeah." I bit my lip.

"Oh...what about these bruises?" he looked at me,concerned.

"I'm a clutz." I smiled a little,he laughed a little,"Oh I understand."