Thirty-One.ღ

2 days later;

We are now on the road to Oregon,Joe is driving and I'm just in the passenger seat,playing with my phone. I was so comfy,I had on sweats and a tshirt,no makeup on and hair up in a ponytail. I put my feet on the dashboard,Joe turned on the radio.

"Damaged, damaged

I thought that I should let you know

That my heart is

Damaged, damaged

So Damaged

And you can blame the one before." Joe sang,I laughed because he was singing it awfully.

"What's so funny?!" He smiled,"I know you don't sing like that." I giggled,"Of course I do!" he started singing this time,I started filming him on my phone,I started laughing as I was uploading it on Keek,then I posted it on twitter.

"He's a dork hahahahahahahaha keek.com/fdRGDDeffK" I laughed,"You did not post that." Joe glanced at me,"I did." I smiled inocently,"Bitch." he smirked,"I know." I laughed,"So how long will it take to get to Oregon?" I looked at him,"13 hours." he said,"That's why we left at 7. So we'll get there at 8 at night." he smirked.

"I'm going to nap." I put the seat down and got my pillow out and put it  under my head and closed my eyes. Joe put his hand on my thigh,"I love you,Demi." he smiled,"Love you too." I smiled.

Joe's POV.

I had to get off the interstate to get some gas,I found a Shell and I pulled by a gas tank,Demi is still asleep and we've been on the road for 6 hours already. 7 more hours to go. I got up and shut the door gently and got the pump and slipped it in  my car. I just stood there,putting gas in my car,I yawned and stretched.

I looked in the window and smiled as I saw Demi sleeping,she's so beautiful. I pulled the pump out and put it away,I slid my card in then I got in,I tapped Demi gently,"Babe.." I said quietly,"We're here?" she opened her eyes.

"No...you want something to eat? There is a McDonald's.." I looked at her,she sat up,"Yeah sure. Where are we?" she looked at me,"Willows California." I told her then I pulled into the drive thru."Welcome to McDonald's." the lady said. "Give us one minute." I said.

"What do you want babe?" I looked at her,"I want chicken nuggets,4 count and small fries with a strawberry banana smoothie." she smiled. "Alright,we're ready." I said.

"Alright,go ahead." he said,"I want 4 count nuggets,with small fries and a strawberry Banana smoothie. I also want a big whopper and small fries." I ordered,"You want a drink with that?" he asked,"I'll have sweet tea in medium."

"27.50. Next window please." he said,"Alright,I drove to the next window and handed him my money as he gaves us our bag of food,I handed it to Demi,I then drove off and headed back to the interstate,Demi handed me my big mac and she started eating.

-------------------------------------------------------

It's short I know :\ Sorry.

3/4

Comment for the last chapter for today!!

-Chloe.