Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|

Demi

I woke up next to Joe,I smiled,kissing his back. He rolled over,"Hey gorgeous." he put his hand on my cheek,"Hello handsome." I kissed his lips,"Did you sleep well?" I ran my hand through his hair,"Yeah,how bout you baby?

"Yeah,after last night." I smiled and kissed his mouth,"Let's go take a shower." I winked and got and headed to the bathroom and hopped into the shower,waiting on Joe. 

He finally walked into the shower,"About Time." I smiled,he chuckled,putting his hands on my waist and pulling me close,"Come and give me some loving." he kissed my neck,I laughed,biting my lip. He started sucking on my neck.

 I leaned against the shower,biting my lip at him,he came over and slipped himself inside of me,I moaned,putting my arms around his neck as he kept thrusting inside me.

Nick.

I was changing Nash as Jordan went to put his bottle back in the fridge,I heard Nash coo showing his tongue,I laughed,"Do you always do this when someone touches your butt,sport?" I watched him wiggle and squirm around.

I pinched his butt again,making him coo again,I laughed,"What you laughing about?" Jordan walked in,"Just Nashville being himself." I smiled,looking at him,"Watch." I pinched his butt again and gained another coo.

"Ha Ha,he's so cute." Jordan gushed,tickling Nash's feet.

"They do make cute babies.." I slipped Nash into a onesie,"I bet we'll make cute babies too." Jordan kissed my cheek,I looked at her,"Yeah,we would." I kissed her hand.

"I think I heard my laptop ring." I carried Nash to the guest bedroom,"They're face timing me." I hit accept,"Hey guys!"

"Hey Nick." Joe was sitting on the bed shirtless,with a towel around his waist,Demi was next to him with her body wrapped in a towel,"Did you guys just get out of the shower? You know you could of face timed us when you're clothed."

"We couldn't wait." Demi smiled,putting her wet hair on one side,"There's my baby boy!!!" Demi smiled, I put Nash in front of the camera,"I miss him so much!!" Demi frowned,I think Nash saw his parents because he cooed and smiled.

"Hey bud!" Joe waved at the camera,"So how is he?"

"He's awesome actually. I would watch him forever. He's a very cool baby,I taught him the air guitar." I grinned,"He might not even be in the music industry."  Joe shuffled his wet hair,"He'll have something to fall back on,then."

"So how is Jamaica? or have you guys just stayed in the hotel?" I smirked,"Uhm...." Demi blushed looking at Joe,"Sort of both." she bit her lip.

"Well,good,hope you guys give alot of love. If you know what I mean." I winked at Nick,hearing Jordan laugh from another room,"Yeah,yeah." Joe chuckled,"Well,I'm going to let you guys go and have more fun,I gotta put Nash down for his nap."

"Bye bro. Bye Demi. Love you." I ended the chat.

I headed back to his nursery and sang him to sleep. Once he was asleep,I set him down carefully in his crib. I grabbed the baby monitor and headed to the living room,"Hello baby." I sat on the couch next to her.

"Wanna know something?" he grinning,plotting her hand on my leg,"Sure?" I ran my hand through her hair,"It's such a turn on,watching you be a father." she whispered,I felt myself getting heated,I took a big gulp.

"Too bad,we're at their house...with a baby." she knew what she was doing by her smirked,"Don't be silly." I scooped her off her feet and carried her down to their record studio,I shut the lock the studio door.