Seventy-Fiveღ

I finally got off the plane,I picked up my dress and ran to The Jonases house.

...

I knocked on the door,out of breath,"He---Demi?" Denise asked,"Hey.." I breathed,"Is Joe here?" I asked,"Um...he went fishing at blue hole." she told me,I groaned,"How bout you come in and I'll call him.." she said,looking at me,scared.

"No..I need to talk to him now!! Thank Denise."  I ran off,I called for a taxi,I got in,"Blue Hole Lake,please!!" I said,in a hurry.

"$25." he said,I handed him some money,I got out and headed into the woods,wondering around,looking for a lake. "Ooh,dad! I caught one! I heard a familiar voice,I smiled,I turned to my right and saw Joe,he was on the other side of the lake,in the water.I rushed to the edge of the water.

"I TOLD YOU I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU!" I yelled,he turned around,"Demi?.." Joe looked at me,I ran into the lake,getting my dress wet,"Demi.." he said,"I remembered..I remember everything..." I smiled. "Demi.." Joe looked down at me,then at me,"I don't deserve you.." he sighed,"I caused this..I caused everything." he sighed.

"Joseph Adam Jonas, I never ever want you to say that,EVER. " I looked at him,I put my hand on his cheek,"Accidents happen,I should of got the toy,but things are okay,I'm fine,you're fine,Nash is fine." I looked at him.

"I'm sorry." he dropped his fishing pole,"You're so fucking forgiven,I couldn't believe I forgot you...and my baby boy." I kissed his lips,"You also said you were 19." he snickered, I smiled,"You my fiancé again?" he bit his lip,"Never stopped,now kiss me like you mean,fool." I smiled. 

He put his one hand on my waist and kissed me,I smiled,running my hands through his hair,"I love you." I looked in his eyes," I love you too,babe." Joe smiled,he started laughing,"What?" I smiled,"I can't believe you came to see me in that dress." he smiled,"I couldn't hold it." I smiled.

"You love birds want to head home?" Paul smiled,"Yeah sure." I smiled,I picked up Joe's fishing rod and took Joe's hand and we headed to the car.

..

I walked down in a pair of Joe's boxers and a long tshirt,I went downstairs,"There is my baby boy." I smiled,I took him from Denise. "Hey booger." I kissed his soft cheeks.

"Mom! Dad!" Nick ran inside,unexpectedly,"Hey Nick! What's wrong honey?" my mom put some food on the table,Joe came downstairs,"I---I...lost her.." Nick broke,"What's going on?" Joe looked around,confused.

"Lost who,honey?" my mom asked,"O---Olivia...is dead." Nick's voice cracked,I covered my mouth with my free hand,"What do you mean she's dead?" Joe stood next to me,"We were in New York City,out on a date...but..but...fans noticed us.." he spoke.

"Oh god,don't you tell me--" Joe groaned.

"I got in the taxi,she said she left her lipstick at the restaurant...so she was going to get it...a--and....the last thing....I heard was her scream...s--s-so I got out of the taxi and...." he ran his fingers in his hair,"And what?" I rocked Nash.

"She got ran over,she was as flat as a pizza...I mean not literally,but she was broken and bruised..." he sat down,shaking his leg,"Oh Nick...it's going to be okay.." Denise went to rub Nick's back.

"T-t-t-the worse part was...." he gulped,
"Was what?" I looked at him,
"It was a BIG fan who did it....w-w-why would they do that?!" Nick put his head between his knees,"Nick.." Joe looked down,"I was going to propose to her,dammit!" Nick threw a black box out of her pocket,Joe became speechless.

"She's dead,she's gone. Why would a fan do that? Do they not care about my happiness?" he choked,I looked down,a tear falling down out of my eye. "Fans can be crazy sometimes..they don't accept the girls we date...they are jealous.." Joe went and sat next to Nick.

"I don't think...I don't think I'll ever date again,Joe...I cant risk risking another girl's life because of this." Nick sighed,"Don't say that dude...you'll be back in the dating scene soon,well not soon soon,but you will. Remember what you told me when you were 19?" Joe looked at him.

"You told me that can't wait to get married and have many babies running in the house...I know you still want that." Joe put his arm on Nick's shoulder,Nick sighed," I just...don't know.." he shrugged,"Hey..how about you stay with Demi and I until you get back on your feet..I don't want you to be alone right now.." Joe looked at me,I grinned and nodded.

"If that's okay with Demi.." Nick looked at me,I smiled a little,"Of course,Nick! You're alway welcomed at our house." I smiled,"Thanks Demi. I'm going to the bar." Nick got up,"No." Joe said,"Excuse me?! My girlfriend just got ran over,I'm 23,I can do whatever I want." Nick headed to the door,Joe rushed to the door,"I don't think that's a good idea,Nick. Not here,not right now. alcohol won't fix anything,it'll make it worse." Joe looked at him.

Nick sighed,"Fine. I won't go." Nick smiled a little,he walked to his old bedroom.

..

"Thank you,Denise the food was incredible." I smiled,"See you in the manaña." I smiled,I headed to Joe's bedroom,I shut the door quietly,"I got Nash in his crib with the mobile going." Joe smiled,"Amazing father award goes to.." I giggled,I helped him pull the covers up,"What happen to Nick,made me...wonder.." Joe said,fixing the sheets,"Wonder what? How I die,Mr.Jonas?" I smiled,I wrapped my arm around his neck,smiling.

"No,what I would do if I was in his situation...how would I react if you got ran over from a fan because they were jealous of you.." he looked at me,"I hope depressed." I put my chin on his chest. "Of course,probably more depressed than Nick,I mean I don't have breasts to feed my child." he smirked.

"Joseph,I'm hurt,I'm hurt that that's the first thing you worry about." I pouted,
"I'm just joking with you,I would totally be depressed because I lost you." Joe kissed my lips,I smiled,"Let's go to bed." I kissed him.

3 days later we were in Cranston,Rhode Island for Olivia's funeral. It was Nash's first real outting,which I was nervous about.

I slipped on a black knitted fitted dress with black cage bootie heels. I put my hair in a bun,did my makeup and slipped on my jewelery. "Let's go,babe,we're going to be late." Joe head,"Sorry." I followed him to the car,we got in the back while Paul drove us to the church.

I sat next to Nick and Joe at the church,I rubbed Nick's back,"It's going to be okay." I smiled,he just grinned and nodded his head at me,I kissed his cheek. I got Nash out of the stroller and held him.

"Let us commend Olivia Culpo to the mercy of God.." the priest spoke,I bowed my head,praying.

...

""We therefore commit her body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in the sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life." the priest spoke as they were lowering her body to the ground,Nick looked down,"Goodbye,Liv." Nick sighed, I sighed.

"She was a good woman,Nick...she didn't deserve this at all.." I sighed,he was silent,I took his hand.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.” I smiled at him,he grinned at me,"Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”  I laid my head on his shoulder,we then felt a big gust of wind,I smiled,knowing that was Olivia's presence. 

"Thank you,Demi...you're amazing..Joe is amazing to have you.." He smiled at me,I giggled,"There is that Nick Jonas smile." I smiled,"Oh shut up. Thank you,Demi." he smiled,"For what?" I looked at him.

"For making my brother happy..and for being here...everything...thank you for being nice to her and being here for me. I really appreciate it." Nick smiled,"No problem,Nick...I'm going to be your sister in law,I have to gain cookie points." I giggled.

He chuckled,"Look at Joe," he snickered,I turned around and Joe was dancing with Nash,I laughed.