Eighteenღ

First off,I owe a bitch some sexual content,so if you don't feel comfortable,it will be near the end,yup.

Demi's POV.

"You shouldn't of done that,Demetria." Nathan smirked,tapping his gun,I glared at him,"You shouldn't of been an asshole,Nathan." I mocked him.

He shot his gun on the wall close to me,I winced. "You know I love you baby." he stroke my cheek. I sighed,"Do you really?" I glared.

"Babe,don't be like that." he chuckled,I sighed,I kicked him in the nuts and he dropped his gun,I crawled and got it. I stood up."I HATE YOU!" I raised my voice. 

"Whoa,chillax babe." he crawled backwards,I shot the wall,"Don't call me babe,ever. You destroyed me! I fucking hate you."

"Let me pack my stuff from our place and I won't kill you." I glared at him,"We're over Nathan."

"Fine,Demi. Fuck you bitch, I never liked you." he glared,I shot the wall,"Fuck you too." I glared at him,I'll get my stuff tomorrow." I took the bullets out of the gun and threw him the gun and walked out.

I buried the ammo and rushed to the hospital,"Damn." I slipped my heels off and started running.

"Joe Jonas,please." I ran to the front desk,"Your name?" the lady asked,"Demi Lovato." I replied."Joe Jonas,someone is here to see you,her name is Demi Lovato." the lady called Joe. 

"Let her in." he replied,"Room 302." the lady smiled,"3rd floor."

"Thank you." I headed to room 302. I opened the door and found Joe standing up,looking out the window,I giggled,"Nice view of the ass there." I smiled,he turned around,he smiled at me,then he tied his hospital gown. 

I ran to his arms,"I'm glad you're okay." I smiled,"Are you okay?" he looked at me,"Yeah..I finally got the nerve to tell him how I felt..he's letting me get my stuff from his place."

He smiled at me,"That's awesome babe." he pecked my lips,"I am so proud of you." he looked me in the eye,"I love you." I kissed his lips.

...

2 days have passed and they still won't let Joe go home,for some shitty reason.

I was going to see him today.

I slipped giraffe print tights and a black leather skirt and a black and white striped sweater with black jeffrey cambells shoes. I did my makeup and slipped on a black hat. I got in my car and drove to the hospital.

I headed to his room,he was watching sports,"Hey handsome." I sat next to him,"Hey sexy." he turned off the tv,he held my hand,"You're the only that cares." he looked at me,"What makes you say that?.." I looked at him.

"You're the only one who came and visited me...my brothers and my mom and dad never came by..not even my wife." he sighed.

I bit my lip,I climbed on top of him and closed the curtain,I started kissing his neck. He ran his hands down my body. "They should care about you,because you're an amazing guy." I smiled at him.

"God,I love you." he smiled and he kissed me seductively,feeling his tounge brush through my lips. His hands grabbed my ass,making my skirt go up. I untied his hospital gown.

He hissed,I kissed down his body down to his chest. He slipped my sweater off,I rubbed his torso seductively,as our tongue fought over dominance.

He took off my skirt and tights,I pulled and headed to his member,I smirked,I started stroking it softly,"Fuck! You tease!" he bit his lip,I feel his member getting tightened and hard,I smiled.

I touched the tip with my tongue,"Stop fucking teasing!" he groaned,I giggled. I then gave him head,"FUCK BABE!!" he yelled,I went deeper.

I licked him up to his V line. He slapped my ass,making me be more turned on,I slipped his member inside of me and I rode him.

He licked his lips as his hands found my bra and unclasped it and it fell. He hands cupped my breast,"You're so hot."

He flipped me over and started pumping himself inside of me. "Yes!!" I moaned as I arched my back,he went faster,"Yell my name,baby." he demanded and went harder.

"FUCK!! FASTER JOSEPH!!" I yelled as my hands went through his hair,He went even faster,"Babe,I'm going to come.." I moaned.

"Come on babe,come in me." he kept pumping.

I felt my wall tightened and I moaned really loud,reaching my climax.

"Joe Jonas,there is someone is here to see you,it's Ashley Greene."

He stopped,"Um,let her in." he said out of breath.

I grabbed my clothes and ran into the room bathroom.I bit my lip,breathing hard,there was a white dress in the room,I hid my clothes and slipped on the nurses suit,then I tied my hair in a bun and put on the nurses hat.

I walked out of the bathroom,"Hey baby,what happened?" Ashley walked in,"I...um..got shot." Joe sighed,I sat down because I was still shaken up from the sex.

"Who are you?" Ashley glared at me,"I'm his nurse...um...Roberta." I looked my nametag,"Oh okay.." Ashley looked at me for a minute,then at Joe,"Who the fuck shot you?"

"I was just at the club..then bang. It's fine." Joe yawned,"I was really worried." She ran her hands through his hair,"I'm fine..it's been 2 days and now you finally show?" he looked at her,I readjusted myself,"I was busy babe...I'm sorry,I wanted to come,but I couldn't."

"So if I was dying,it would be too late." Joe looked at her,I giggled a little.

"Can you leave? I want alone time with my husband." she glared at me."Sure. Page me when you need me Joe." I walked out.

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you like!!

You're welcome Mica ;)