Sixty-Twoღ

We have been in France 2 days now.

"Let's go shopping babe." Joe slipped on his shirt,"They won't have my size.." I frowned,sitting,"Babe,they have to have maternity clothes,here...I mean they have to,people have to get knocked up here." Joe looked at me,taking my hands,"Please..." he kissed my hands,"Fine." I got up,I got ready.

I took his hand we headed out from our suite,"Paris is so beautiful." I smiled,he put his arm around,he kissed my cheek,we walked into this ship. "Bonjour." the lady asked,I stopped,"Er..." I said,Joe looked at me,"What is it baby?" he asked.

"This smell..it's making me sick." I covered my mouth,"Bye." Joe took me outside,I started gagging."Let's try another store." Joe put his hand on my back,we headed to another store,"Look babe,Maternity Fashion." Joe pointed,we headed inside.

"Bonjour." the lady smiled,"Hello." I smiled and I started looking at clothes,Joe was doing whatever."You need to find a dress.." Joe came to me,"Why?" I asked,"I'm taking you to a francy dinner." he smiled,"Alright." I kissed his lips,then I went to the dresses,I pulled out a few,I headed to the dressing room. 

I walked out in a pink to the knee dress,"So?..." I walked around,"Erm..no...the dress makes you look like a big hippo." Joe said,"Alright." I walked back to the dressing room,I slipped on a black Ingrid Lace Dress,I then walked out,I smiled.

"Yes,that looks absolutely sexy." Joe smiled,"I like it too." I smiled,putting my hand on my bump,"Come here." he smiled,I headed to him,"What?" I smiled, he kissed my bump,then my lips,"I love you." he smiled,"I love you too." I pecked his lips,then I went back and changed back to my clothes,Joe and I headed to the cashier.

The lady checked us us,"187.76 €." the lady said,my mouth dropped,I guess Joe saw because he had a smile on his face,he handed the lady the right Euros,then we headed out,"Next,shoes." he smiled,he took my hand,we walked to another store,"Let me pay for these shoes." I asked,"No." he grinned,"Yes." I protested,"No." he said and we walked in.

"Bonjour." the man said,"Bonjour." I smiled,I started looking through shoes,I found the perfect heels,They were black and they had straps,they felt amazing,"Ooh,earrings!!"  I smiled, Joe chuckled,I found some,"Alright,babe." I smiled,we went to the cashier.

"86.27€" the guy said and Joe handed him the Euros."Thank you." I smiled,I took the bag and walked out with him. "Where we going now?" I looked at him,"Hotel to get ready for dinner." Joe smiled at me,I smiled back.

We got back to our room, He went to the bathrom,I slipped on my new black dress and shoes,I curled my hair on the bed,then I fixed my make up,then put in my new earrings,Joe walked out in a suit,"Shit.." I bit my lip,"What?" he smiled,he fixed his tie in the mirror,"You got me---you're so hot." I bit my lip,he chuckled,"You look gorgeous." he kissed my lips,I got up,I took his hand,we walked out,he got a taxi.

"Pour Pierre Ganaire S'il vous plaît." Joe said,the taxi drove us to the restaurant,Joe rested his hand on my leg,I smiled at thim. We got out,we headed inside,they gave us a booth,I sat next to Joe,he put his arm loosely around me."Qu'est-ce que vous voulez boire?" the waiter asked,I'm guessing he's asking what we want to drink,I guess we're going to wing it.

I looked at Joe,"Let's just order Water." Joe laughed,"deux eaux s'il vous plaît." Joe said,the guy nodded and walked off,"So babe...I need to talk to you..." he looked at me,"What is it?" I smiled,"I read that...there is a change that if we have a boy..we might keep having a boy..I hope you'll okay with that.." he looked at me,"Yeah..I'll be okay with it..I mean,you don't have to worry about the daughter dating and anything...and.." I smirked.

"And what?" he asked,curious,"We could start a boy band! The Jonas Brothers 2.0." I started laughing,"Okay." he took his arm  off of me,"I said I'm living in the year 3000." I sang,laughing,"Stop." he smirked,"We could name them,Nashville,Jason,and Kyle!" I said laughing,"Demetria." he chuckled,"Wait,who said we're only have 3?" he looked at me.

"You want more?" I looked at him,

"With you? Yes." he smiled. I blushed,our waiter came back with our drinks.

"I'd like the um...." I bit my lip,"Petit rouget de roche bardé de lard de colonatta, grillé, puis terminé au four sur un lit de tellines à l’anis étoilé" I ordered. "I'll have the same." Joe said. The waiter walked off."Nashville Xavier Jonas!?" Joe popped out,"That's a thought,it's unique." I giggled,"Nashville Zachary Jonas.." I sipped my water.

"That's a thought too." Joe laughed.

I snuggled against him,I started biting his earlobe, a smile creaked on his face,"I wish we knew a different language..." I whispered,"How come?" he smiled,"So.." I whispered closer to his ear,"You can talk dirty to me." I smiled,"Well...right now...we're in a country where they don't know English...so it's kind of like speaking a different language." Joe smirked.

"It's not cool enough." I smirked,"You fucking tease." he squeezed my leg.

..

We were finished dinner and now we were looking at the Eiffel Tower at night,it was so pretty,I took lots of pictures,I look over at Joe,"What are you doing!?" I looked down at him. He was down on one knee,he took my hand.

"Demi, we have been dating now for a year now,and I have never loved a woman as much as I love you.You are the one person I can count on no matter what. You are my best friend and my lover.  You have been there for me through my ups and downs,you gave me a reason to smile and to love..and a shoulder to cry on. When I first met you,I knew we would become something more,I got feelings for you,I have never got. The day I realized you were the one for me,Demetria,was when you wanted to be live...wanted me to stop doing cigars..you told me you didn't want me die.. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore,I want you to be my Fiance',then my wife,the mother to our children,I want to be a grandparent to you,but mostly,I want to grow old together. Demi,I love you more than anything, will you marry me?" he opened a little black box,I covered my mouth.

"YES!! I WANT TO MARRY YOU,YES!" I smiled,he smiled at me and slid the ring on my finger,he got up and kissed me passionately.

..

He ripped my dress off when we got back at our room,He started kissing my neck,cupping my breasts in his hand,"I want you.." I moaned.I slid off his black blazer,then unbuttoned his white shirt,eagerly. He laid me on the bed softly,he laid beside me,kissing me thirsty. His hand slid down my body,his hands stopped when it found the entrance,I bit my lip as he began to rub me.  He bit at my neck,I close my eyes and moaned softly.

He then slipped his fingers in,I moaned a bit louder,he started pumping her fingers in and out of me,"Oh fuck,Joseph." I moaned,I felt him smile against my neck. He started pumping harder,I was going crazy,I got myself up,I pushed him to a chair,I sat on top of him,I started riding him rough,"Fuck,Dems." he bit his lip,I smirked at him and kept going.

--------------------------------------------------

:)

xxxChloe.