Seventy-Threeღ

"6 weeks and we'll get this cast off." the doctor smiled,"Thank you,doctor." I smiled a little,"Have you heard any news about my son or my fiancé?" I asked,"Well,you're son is 100% fine,Miss Lovato,I haven't got any news on her..sorry."

"But I do know,if it wasn't for her,your son would of been dead." the doctor said,I nodded,"Thanks doctor,I'll be in the waiting room." I sighed and headed to the waiting room. 

"How is everyone?" Dianna asked,I sighed,"Nashville is fine..but they don't know anything about Demi.." I sighed,I put my face in my hand,"I'm so sorry....I'm a horrible person,I'm a horrible fiancé, and I'm a horrible father." 

"Joseph,you're not,it was a mistake.." her mother rubbed my back,"If I wasn't reaching for Nashville's toy,this wouldn't of happened..she's dead because of me." I sighed. "Hey,I came as fast as I could,what happened?" Nick ran inside.

"We had a car crash,because of ME." I sighed,"I just broke my left arm,Demi protected Nash,so he's alright,but now...we have no news about her."  I sighed. 

"She's going to be fine,I know it." Nick sat next to me.

"Can I talk to the family of Demetria Lovato?" the doctor walked out,I got up and followed Dianna and Eddie to the doctor,he took us to the consultation room,"Tell us the truth,doctor...is she dead?" I gulped. 

"Well...not exactly...She's on oxygen and she's in a deep sleep...but there is a 90% chance.." the doctor gulped,"Of what?..." I asked,worried. "When she wakes up,she will possibly not remember anything from the age....20..." the doctor said,I looked down.

"But there is a 50/50 chance that she'll get it back..Many of my patients had the same condition,and they gained their memory 3-2 days after.." the doctor said,I became speechless. "Thank you doctor." Dianna nodded,"She's in room 143B." the doctor got up and left.

"Mind...if I see her.." I looked at them,"Yeah,sure." Dianna hugged me,"Thanks." I headed to the room.I saw her body on that bed,bruised and lifeless,I sighed,I took her hand with my right hand,"Hey baby." I kissed her knuckles. "This is the day I realized that I never deserved you...I'm too stupid and useless to have such a blessing in my life...You're my heaven....that I would be okay if I died right now,if I knew I was with you,you make me the luckiest man on this earth...You say I saved your life,but god forbid,everyone know you saved me,you are the one that made me the man I am today..when I look into those beautiful brown eyes..I see a future..a future of you being my wife and us having a bunch of kids together." I smiled a little,I kissed her knuckles again.

"It's just a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven.." I sang softly.

I then saw her eyes flutter open,"Hey baby." I smiled a little,"Baby? Who are you?" she looked at me,distraught,"I'm your fiancé and the father of your son,I'm Joe Jonas."  I looked at her,she jerked her hand away,"I'm not engaged! Nor a parent! I'm only 19 years old! I'm dating,not engaged." she looked at me.

"Demi,I'm you're fiancé." I looked at her,

"SECURITY!!" she started yelling and hitting a button,"Demi stop!" I begged,but she kept doing it. 

"Sir,it's best if you leave.." the doctor ran in with nurses,I nodded and headed back into the nursing home,"Demi is awake..you can go see her.." I sighed and sat down,they got up and headed to the room,"You alright,bro?" Nick scooted over.

"This is just like that damn Channing Tatum movie." I scoffed,"What movie?" he asked,"The Vow." I sighed,"You know this how?" Nick laughed,"Demi made me watch it with her,but that's not the point. She doesn't remember anything about me...she thinks she is 19 again...I have to make her fall in love with me again." I sighed.

"It couldn't be that hard...I mean girls love you." Nick said,

"You're not helping,I don't have time fixing this..I have a 2 week old to care for." I sat down,thinking. "What are you going to do?" he looked at me.

"I think it's time.." I sighed,"For what?" Nick looked at me,

"Time for me to take Nash...and move on...I mean the doctor said she could gain her memory back,but I just don't deserve her...maybe this was a sign.." I wiped my eyes. 

"Joe,you love her,I know it. Wanna know how I know? Because you smiled everytime you are around her,even when you guys were secretly dating,you never had that with Ashley,I know for damn sure." he looked at me,I nodded my head,"I have to go...if they asked,tell them I went home." I got up,I headed to the baby center to get Nashville.

Demi's POV.

"Hey,where's my boyfriend?" I asked,confused,"Honey,you don't have a boyfriend..you have a beautiful baby boy name Nashville and a handsome fiancé name Joe." my mom told me.

"Not you too." I looked at her,"You're lying. My own mother,lying to me!" I scoffed,

"Honey,your mother isn't lying." my dad trying to calm me down.

"Then why can't I remember anything,huh!?" I asked,crossing my arms,"I think I would remember the propsal and the birth of my son."

"You had a car accident,sweetie...you hit your head pretty hard,you protected your son." my mom got teary eyed.

"I need you guys to leave,please..I want to be alone...please." I looked at them,they both nodded and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh.

xxxChloe.