Ninety.ღ

I had on my wedding dress and my make up was on and my hair was fixed,Miley and my mom were helping me with my veil,"You look beautiful." my mom smiled.

I smiled at myself in the mirror,I suddenly got cold feet. "I can't do this!" I sat down,"Demi?" Selena sat next to me,"How am I sure that Joe,he's not going to cheat on me with some other hot chick,because he got tired of me and maybe he thinks our kids won't be cute enough,so he cheats on me and I'm here bugging him." I broke down.

"Demi,that won't happen." Selena put her hand on my back,"He absolutely loves and adores you. You're just getting cold feet. You love this guy,and he loves you. If he ever does that to you,you have friends who will snip him,if you know what I mean." Selena smiled.

I sighed,"Okay. Let's do this." I smiled.

"Yay!" They all headed outside,as I waited inside. 

I watched as Selena,who was my maid of honor,walked across the sand with her arms linked with Nick. Next came Miley and Kevin,and lastly Marissa,who came yesterday. and Mikey.

"You look beautiful." Eddie came over,putting his hand on my shoulder,"I remember when I married your mother,you were just this little." he put his hand up in the air to show how small I was,I smiled,"And right then I knew you would become such a beautiful,successful lady."  he smiled,I hugged him,"I love you,dad."

"I wish Patrick was here to walk you down the aisle." he kissed my forehead,I smiled,"Don't we all...." I hugged him. I linked arms with him and we headed out of the dressing room. The music started and everybody stood up and smiled at me.

I kept my eyes on Joe,who was looking so handsome as ever. He smiled at me as I smiled back. I then noticed his lip quiver,the Jonas quiver. I laughed quietly.

 Eddie and I stayed infront of the preacher and Joe,Joe kept smiled at me. It was a bit windy,but not bad that you would get sand in your eyes. This is my fairytale.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Demetria Lovato and Joseph Jonas in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." the preacher said,we waited for a few seconds and no one came to ruin it.

"Who supports this woman in her marriage?" 
"I,Eddie DeLaGarza,her father and her mother,Dianna DeLaGarza." Eddie gave me away to Joe,then he sat down. I held Joe's hands closely.

"Heavenly Father, Joseph and Demetria are now about to vow their unending loyalty to each other. We ask you to accept the shared treasure of their life together, which they now create and offer to You. Grant them everything they need, that they may increase in their knowledge of You throughout their life together. In the name of Jesus. Amen. " we prayed.

"Amen." I opened my eyes,smiling at Joe.

The Preacher saids a few more words,"Demetria,repeat after me." the preacher instructed and I nodded.

"I, Demetria, take you, Joseph, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I smiled at Joe.

"Joseph,repeat after me."
"I,Joseph , take you Demetria to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless...What?" he laughed a little.