Sevenღ

Joe's POV.

Demi and I fell asleep at the theater last night. We were on the floor and her head was on my chest. I knew I was going to get it when I get home,but Demi needed me. 

She needed someone to show her protection...and I'm willing to show her. I looked at the cuts on her wrists,I sighed.

She was so beautiful,how could a guy do this to her?..

I hear her waking up,"Hey." she sat up,rubbing her eyes,I smiled,"Good morning,sleep well?.." I tucked the falling hair behind her ear. "Actually...I did..for the first time in awhile.." she yawned.

"That's good." I smiled,"I can't believe we fell asleep here.." Demi laughed a little,"I didn't want you to go back home.." I looked at her.

"That's nice..but it's my problem.." Demi sighed.
"Demi,why do you let him do this to you?" I hugged my knees.

"He wasn't normally like this.." Demi sighed.

Flashback--NO ONE"S POV.---

Demi went to the club with her best friends,Miley and Selena. "I can't wait to meet cute boys!! Single and ready to mingle!" Selena cheered,making Demi and Miley laugh.

"Ooh,Dems." Miley smirked,Demi was a little off-guard. "What?" Demi blushed."Who were you giving googly eyes to?" Miley smirked.

"Nobody." Demi blushed,"Demetria." Selena crossed her arms,glares,"Okay,okay!" Demi pointed,but turns out the guy was right next to her.

"Oh hello there." Demi blushed. 
"Hey,I couldn't help but to notice how beautiful you look." he flirted.

"Wow,thanks,I'm Demi." Demi smiled,"Nathan." he smiled back,making Demi blush more then ever. "Is it okay if I ask this beautiful girl on a date?" Nathan smiled.

"Of course." Demi smiled.
"Awesome,pick you up tomorrow night?" Nathan smiled.
"Deal,you might need my address." Demi smiled and wrote her adress on his hand,if it gets erased,it means we don't belong together." Demi smiled.

"Trust me,I'm going home right now." Nathan winked and walked off.

End of flashback.

Joe's POV.

"Wow.." I sighed,"Yeah..I fell for his stupid trap." Demi sighed,I pulled her into hug,"Joe..." She looked up at me.

"Yeah?" I helped her up,
"Do you hit your wife?.."
"No,never. I never hit a girl in my whole--well,in gym class in middle school,we were playing softball and I swung the bat too close to this girl I liked and broke her nose,but other then that,never."

She threw her head back,laughing,"That really happen?" Demi smiled,I laugh,"Yeah.." I scratched the back of my head.

"How embarassing!" Demi was still laughing,"I know."

We sat there and talked.

...

"Where should I take you? I'm not taking you back to him." I looked at her."Take me to my friend's house then." Demi smiled a little.

We got up and headed to her friend's house. "Is this it?" I looked at her.

"Yep." Demi smiled,she grabbed her bag and hopped out,"Thank you." she smiled,"For what?" I wondered,confused on what she is thanking me for.

"For not judging me." Demi smiled,
"I don't judge,ever." I smiled back.

"Well,thanks. I'll see you later." she smiled and kissed my cheek and walked to the door.

I weirdly felt a spark..

I pulled out of the driveway and drove home,I ran my hands through my hair,thinking. I parked my car in the garage. I got out and headed inside and found Ashley packing in our bedroom.

"Hey,what you doing?" I looked at her,
"Packing." she smiled,
"Why?"
"I have to go downtown LA to film my new movie,Wish I Was Here."

"Oh! You got a part!?!" I smiled,proud,"Yeah,with Zach  Braff and Kate Hudson!" she smiled big,"Babe,that's great!!!" I pecked her lips.

"I know!!" she smiled back,"So I'll be gone for a month,possibly." Ashley smiled.

"That sucks..but I'll call you." I pecked her nose,she giggled a little. "I'll miss you more." she kissed me,"No way!" I smiled.

"By the way,where were you?..." Ashley looked me in the eye.

"Fell asleep at Nick's..busy recording,yeah." I nodded. "Oh okay. Well,I'm packed.." Ashley sighed,"How you have to leave right now?" I sat on the bed.

"Yeah,we are doing a night scene. See you soon. Love you." Ashley pecked my lips and left.

I layed on my bed,thinking.

I'm alone..

I grabbed my phone and called Demi. 
"Hello?" Demi answered.

"Hey Dems,it's Joe." I sighed,
"Hey you. What's up?" she asked.

"I was wondering..."

-------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER..ISH.