Fifty-Six.ღ

Joe's POV.

I was shirtless in my dressing room when Lucy walked in,"Whoa,you back is scratched up." Lucy smiled,"What?" I turned around and looked at it,"My cat.." I lied. "Joe,I know you have a girlfriend and I came to realize what happen...you fancied her." she smiled.

"You think they're be able to cover it up?" I bit my lip,"Of course." Lucy smiled,"Make up." she smiled,"Great.." I chuckled,I waited until she left the room,"Thank you for scratching my back last night." I texted Demi.

"You're welcome babe. Had to leave my mark ;) " she replied. I bit my lip,"Joe,back on set." the director called,I put my phone down and headed on set.

Demi's POV.

I was bored,I yawned and dialed up Marissa.

She didn't answer.

I took a selfie with my eyes crossed,"I'M SO BORED. pic.twitter.com/FDKORGfkdllskwprifsEOF" I tweeted.

"Wanna go shopping with Madison & mom?" Dallas texted,I smiled,"Sure." I replied.

..

I got in the car and we drove off to downtown Dallas. I was in the back with Madison,Dallas turned up the radio.

I came in like a wrecking ball

I never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls 

I recorded Madison and I singing along to it on my phone. I laughed and posted it on keek which linked to my twitter."Jamming w/ my sister!! keek.com/ddlovato#kfs5Fslfks"

I smiled and hugged Madison,"OH,Demi!! Guess what!!" Dallas looked back,"What?" I smiled,"That GYN doctor you know?" she smiled,"Yeah.." I sighed,"She's being sued because she's been telling women they can't get pregnant,to make them get treatment and make her earn more money." Dallas said.

"No way!!" I smiled,big,having hope. "Yeah,so I got us appointments with a new doctor in 2 days." Dallas smiled,"Why are you guys going to the doctors? You trying to get pregnant,Dallas? Demi?" my mom asked,wondering.

"No,it's just a check up,mom. Rob and I have been talking about marriage." Dallas smiled,"Omg,yay!! I can't wait!!" my mom clapped. "What bout you Demi?"

"It's just a check up...Dallas actually made me do it...Joe and I want kids...and marriage....but not now." I giggled,"Good." she smiled. I smiled,looking out the window when my phone buzzed.

"@joejonas I miss @ddlovato. :(" he tweeted,making me smiled,"I miss you too,my love. @joejonas." I tweeted back,then I got out and followed them to the store.

..

"Thank you for taking me out,I had fun,bye guys." I hugged them and carried my shopping bags,"Mi Familia. pic.twitter.com/EKORgojooejgkjroD"

I just hanging up my new clothes.

I decided to do something,since I got alot of tweets about it,I smiled and grabbed my video camera,I headed to the keyboard,I turned the camera on and started playing.

"Pardon my interruption

This drink's just settling in

On my reservations,

A reason I don't exist..." I sang softly.

"He says, "Can you keep a secret

A ceremony set for June

I know it's a rush but I just love her so much

I hope that you can meet her soon..." " I smiled.

"No, I don't wanna love

If it's not you

I don't wanna hear the wedding bells prove

That we can't try

One last time

But I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime!

Trying to fall asleep

You wake me up cause I'm trying to see the light,

Instead of her in white.

No I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime." I sang.

I then started playing a new song on the keyboard.

"See I had a lot of crooks try to steal my heart 

Never really had luck, couldn't ever figure out 

How to love

How to love 

See I had a lot of moments that didn't last forever

Now I'm in this corner tryna put it together

How to love 

How to love 

For a second you were here

Now you over there 

It's hard not to stare, the way you moving your body 

Like you never had my love 

How to love 

When I was just a young and my looks were so precious 

But now I'm grown up 

So fly it's like a blessing but I can't have a man look at me for five seconds 

Without me feeling insecure 

I never credit myself, so when I got older 

It's seems like I came back ten times over

Now I'm sitting here in this damn corner 

Looking through all my thoughts and looking over my shoulder.." I sang.

I then started posting the video on youtube,when it uploaded,I tweeted it,"Ya'll ain't ready!! Enjoy! Totally came out of boredom :)" I tweeted along with the video. 

"@ddlovato Hot." Joe tweeted. I laughed.

...

I was eating popcorn on my bed,watching tv when Joe asked to facetime,I muted my tv and hit accept,"Hey babe!!" he smiled,"Hey,I miss you so much." I smiled. "I miss you more!" he laughed,"So what you doing?" he looked at me,"Watching tv,eating popcorn,with Oliver on your side of the bed." I smiled,"How bout you?"

"Watching tv,aswell." he chuckled,"So I saw that youtube video you tweeted." he winked,"It was all from boredom,I'm so bored,babe. I have no one to talk to in this big house." I frowned.

"I'm sorry,babe. I want to finish and be there with you,I miss you SO much...but guess what!" he smiled big,"What?" I smiled,"I got asked to do another movie after this movie." he smiled,my smile disappeared,"Oh..congrats." I ran my hand through my hair. 

"What's wrong?.." he looked at me,"Nothing.." I sighed,"Demetria..tell me." he bit his lip.

"It's just...I didn't plan on staying in this house by myself for a year..it's sucks enough that we'll be apart for our year anniversary and our birthdays.." I sighed. "Good thing I said no." he smirked,I looked up,"What?"

"I told them no,I can't be away with the love of my life." he smiled,I smiled,"I love you so much,I'm sorry!" I smiled,"No...I want to take a break with acting after this and just be with you." he smiled,I blew him a kiss.

"Tomorrow..I got work on hiring people...and oh get this,that GYN..Dallas told me that she tells people that they can't get pregnant..so they'll have treatment done so she'll get money...so Dallas and I are going to another GYN to get checked." I smiled. He smiled,"That's awesome,babe! Text me the results,and if it's still 10%,we'll work on it,don't worry about it."

"I know.." I yawned,"Thanks...Well,I'm going to bed,night babe,love you." I ended to called and fell asleep.