Twelveღ

Joe's POV.

"Good job,Marlow!" I walked inside my home. I looked at the back window door and saw Demi sitting down,with her feet in the pool,I headed to her.

"Hey girl." I saw next to her,"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this,Joe.." she looked at me,"Do what?..." I looked at her.

"Me..you..us.." she sighed,"Demi..---" I looked at her,"No..I told my friends..and they disapproved.." she looked at me then looked at me,"Demi,of course they are going to disapprove,they dated my brother and they think I'm the bad guy."

"It is wrong! You are married!" she cried out,"Demi,what do you want? What is YOUR heart telling you to do?" I looked at her.

"My heart is telling me this wrong..I'm sorry." She got up and went inside,I sighed. My phone went off,I took it out of my pocket,"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe." Ashley perked up,

"Hey." I responded.

"Are you going to ask how filiming is?"

Conceited bitch.

"Sorry. How is filming?" I ran my hand through my hair,

"It's going amazing!!! I becoming great friends with Kate Hudson!" she smiled,"She's also giving some marriage advice."

Demi's POV.

I sighed,I was staring at the razor.

"I think you're amazing..and beautiful,okay? Stay strong for me alright?" I looked her in the eye,"I don't know if I ca--"

"Stay strong for me." I looked at her eagerly,"I'll try." she looked at me,I smiled,"Good." I dropped the towel,"Let's get back to bed...and I'll clean this tomorrow.."

I sighed and snatched the razor.

"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING TELLING PEOPLE OUR PROBLEMS?" I heard Joe yell from outside. I tiptoed to the door and listened closely.

"YOU DON'T SEE ME TELLING THE BAND MEMBERS OF MINE THAT MY WIFE AND I ARE HAVING TROUBLE."  Joe yelled.

"STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT,ASHLEY." he then hung up. I looked around,I ran and got my keys,"Hey,where are you going?" Joe looked at me,"Um..the store..I need to get a few things.." I played with my fingers.

"Alright,I'll see you later." Joe waved and I headed to my car and got in,I drove to the grocery store. I sighed.

I parked my car in the parking lot and got out, and headed inside. 

I grabbed a cart and pushed it across the asiles. "Miss me?" a voice came from behind me and I froze,I turned around,"Nathan.."

"Shut up." he interupted me with a slap.I put my hand over my cheek,hurt. "Where have you been!?" he looked at me with angry eyes. "You shouldn't really be doing this her--"

He slapped me again,"Shut up!!" he yelled.

"Tell me where you been!!" he glared at me,I bit my lip,I spit in his face and ran away,I slipped off my heels and ran out to my car,not getting the stuff I needed.

Joe's POV.

I was eating Ramen while watching football on my bed. I sighed,I put the cup down and saw the wedding ring on my bedside table,I picked it up.

I looked at it.

Flashback..

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.

I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.

I promise to try to be on time.

But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.

I love you." Joe looked in Ashley's eyes.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.

I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.

I promise to keep a sense of humor.

But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.

I love you." Ashley smiled at Joe.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." the preacher said and Joe lifted up Ashley's veil and kissed her.

...

I woke up from my flashback from a voice,I put the ring down and got up and headed to the noise,I stopped.

"Ohh

Here I am

Feels like the walls are closing in

Once again it's time to face it and be strong

I wanna do the right thing now

I know it's up to me some how

I've lost my way..." Demi sang,I peeked at her,she was playing the piano.

"If I could take it all back I would now

I never meant to let you all down

And now I've got to try to turn it all around

And figure out how to fix this

I know there's a way so I promise

I'm gonna clean up this mess I made

Maybe It's not too late

Maybe it's not too late oh"

"So I'll take a stand

Even though it's complicated

If I can I wanna change the way I've made it

I gotta do the right thing now

I know it's up to me some how

I'll find my way."

She continued singing.

I looked down and headed to my bedroom,I decided to get in the hot tub,I went to the backyard and turn the hot tub on and get in. "Yess.." I laid my head back.

Demi's POV.

I got up from the piano and peaked out the window and saw Joe in the hot tub,I looked down,I bit my lip.

I went to the backyard,towards Joe.

"Can we talk?" I looked at him.

------------------------------------

BAM.

What is she going to tell him?!! 

fljgfkjgfk

Chapter dedication: josh101,they were the first to comment :3 

Who will be the next dedication person?? ;)