Sixty-Nineღ

"Night guys,see you in the morning." I headed to my bedroom,"Babe,what's taking you so long?" I went under the covers.

"Yeah they come from miles away,just to see how you get down.Feels like an earthquake." Joe walks out in his big diaper,Dallas got us. I covered my mouth,laughing.  He smiled and kept dancing,I was laughed/

He then took it off and put on pajama pants and a shirt and headed under the covers,"Why you not wearing the engagement ring?" he asked me,"My fingers are to chubby." I frowned, he took my hand and kissed my fingers,staring in my eyes,I smiled.

He put one of my fingers in his mouth sucking it,I laughed a little,"I love you babe." he kissed my lips,"I love you too." I smiled,I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Merry Christmad,babe." he smiled,rolled over and turned off the light.

....

"Come on,babe!" Joe yelled impatiently downstairs,I slipped on my black fedora hat,"Okay,coming." I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs,"Are we going in different cars?"Denise asked,"We wouldn't fit in one car.." Joe said.

"We could go in my car..it has a third row of seats." I grabbed my keys and handed them to Joe,I popped open the trunk and pulled the seats up,then I got in the passenger seat,Frankie and Nick got in the back,Denise and Paul got in the second row,then Joe got in.

He started driving to my parent's house."We're really having a good time with you guys this weekend." Denise said,I smiled,"I am too,thank you guys for coming." I smiled.

..

Joe pulled into the driveway,"Looks like Danielle and Kevin are here already." Joe turned off the car and hopped out,he then helped me out. "Thanks babe." I pecked his lips.

"And next year,we'll be celebrating Christmas with little Nash." Denise smiled,I smiled big,"Can't wait." We headed inside. "Wait,go back out." my mom instructed,"I want a picture." she said.

We all headed back out,Eddie took the picture,"Looks good." He smiled and we headed back inside,"Merry Christmas!" I hugged everybody,"Smells good." I smiled,"Thanks honey." my mom smiled,"You look pretty."

"A Pretty big whale." I sighed,I headed to the couch,next to Joe,he put his arm around me,rubbing my arm,"You know they want me to work on Febuary 17.." I looked at him,"But that's just a day before your due date." he looked at me.

I looked down at my stomach,"I know...I don't want to,but they want me to,so I'm trying to fight them." I laid my head on his shoulder."Want me to talk to them?" he kissed the side of my cheek."No,daddy." I smirked,I got up,he hit my ass,I giggled and headed to the kitchen,"Do you need help?" I offered,"You can mix the cornbread." my mom said.

"Okay." I smiled,I started mixing the ingredients together,I looked at Joe,he was playing with Alena,I smiled,"He's going to be a good dad.." I gushed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short. It's a fill in.

I'm sick,so I didn't go to school,so I might update Publicity later. If you haven't checked out chapter 20. You shoud. js. ;)

xoxxox 

Chloe.