Eleven.ღ

Joe's POV.

She suddenly pulled away,she looked away,"oh no.." she ran to her bedroom,"Demi!" I cleaned my face off and chased after her,she locked the door,I knocked,"Demi,please open the door."

"No. Go away." She cried out,"Demi,please." I begged,she then unlocked the door and sat back on the bed,I went inside,"Demi.." I looked at her.

"I'm a slut.." she mumbled,I got on my knees infont of her,"Looke at me,Demi look at me." I lifted her chin up,"You are no slut..not in my eyes,or no one eyes." I looked at her.

"You're married and I have Nathan.."she cried.

"I'm married to someone who I don't love anymore..and you are with a guy who doesn't really love you and treats you like you're a toy.." I looked at her.

"I like you Demi...everytime we touch...I feel..a spark..I don't get that with Ashley anymore.." I held her hands. "I like you too,Joe...I'm just...scared." she looked at me.

"I'm not going to hurt you..if I ever do..god forbid,killme." I looked her in the eye,She smiled at me,"I want this." I smiled.

She pulled me closer to her and kissed my lips. I cupped her face gently,kissing her. She smiled,"We should get back to cooking,sauce boy." she smiled and got up. "Hahaha." I laughed with no humor. I got up and followed her to the kitchen and resumed cooking.

...

I poured some wine in our glasses and brought them to our table. I handed her her glass,then I sat down,"It looks delicious." I smiled.

"Thanks." she smiled at me,then took a bite of the pasta. 

I put a long strand in my mouth and she bended over and took the end of noodle and started slurpping it,she laughed while doing it.

But then the noodle broke in half,Demi threw her head back,laughing,then she tipped her chair over,I started laughing,"I think you had enough to drink." I laughed and took her wine glass away,"No!" She got up. I got up and ran off with her glass.

"No!!" she laughed chasing me for her glass,"she pushed me lightly,making me spill her wine,"Demetria Lovato!" I laughed.

"Opps." she smiled.

I picked her up and carried her to the dinner table,"You have to be fed since you like to play with your food." I sit down with her on my lap,she giggled.

I grabbed her plate and started feeding her. 

..

"Thank you for feeding me." she giggled,"No problem." I pecked her cheek,she got up and put the dirty dishes away. "I'm going to go to bed.." I yawned.

"Me too." Demi came over to me,"See you in the morning." I pecked her lips,"Morning!" she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck,kissing me.

I pulled away,"Night beautful." I pecked her lips then headed to my bedroom.

Demi's POV.

I headed to my room and shut the door,I checked my phone.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"DEMI"

"DEMI" Nathan texted me.

"💨 💩" I texted him back.

"What the hell does that mean?!"

"💨 💩" I texted him again.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He capped yelled at me.

"Fuck you 😝"  I replied and turned off my phone.

I got into bed and fell asleep.

.....

"Wake up Demi." Joe shook me lightly,"Mm..." I yawned and rolled over to face him,"I haven't slept that good in like forever.." I smiled. 

"That's awesome,baby." Joe pecked my lips,"I made you breakfast and it's waiting for you downstairs." he smiled,"Awesome." I smiled and got up.

I tied my hair up and walked downstairs. "Yummy! French toast!" I smiled and sat down,I started eating. "I'm going to take these dogs for a walk,you going to be okay?" Joe rubbed my shoulders.

"Yeah.I'm going out with some friends,so I'll be fine." I smiled.

"Oh okay,Well,I'll see you later." he looked at me,I looked up at him and I puckered my lips, he started to tease me. "Fine." I resumed eating.

"I'm kidding." he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Bye." he smiled and walked out with Marlow and Winston. I put the plate up once I finished,I got in the shower.

I slipped on black leather shorts with a white buton shirt with a black vest and yellow bootie shoes,I slipped on jewelery and did some makeup.

I dried my hair and slipped on a black fedroa hat. I slipped on my sunglasses and got in my car,I drove to starbucks.

..

"Hey girl!" Miley hugged me,"Hey miles. Hey Selena." I hugged Selena,then I sat down. "We got you your favorite." Selena smiled.

"Thanks." I sipped my coffee. 

"You seem extra smiley today." Miley smiled,

"You broke up with Nathan?" Selena smiled big,hopeful.

"No..I can't tell you..you won't approve.." I played with my bracelets.

"We approve anyone then Nathan." Miley looked at me,I sighed,"I'm um....with Joe Jonas.." I bit my lip."Joe Jonas...as in the Joe Jonas?" Selena looked at me.

"Yes.."

"Demi,he's married..and our ex boyfriend's brother!" Miley said.

"I know,but I'm not dating Nick like you guys did...and I know..I don't like the fact he's married..but he doesn't love her anymore and he's not wearing his marriage ring anymore..he makes me happy inside..and makes me laugh." I looked at them.

"So did Nathan..." Selena looked at me,

"But Joe...he treats me..differently then Nathan..and it's just something....better."

"HE"S MARRIED." Selena raised her voice.

"I knew you guys wouldn't approve." I threw my napkin down and got up,"Demi!" Miley got up.

"I never liked you with Justin Bieber,Selena and I never liked you with Justin Gaston,but you didn't see me trying to stop you guys." I got my keys out of my purse and headed in my car and headed somewhere.

-----------------------------------------

Selena and Miley are bitches lol.

This one is dedicated to Ohperfectmetria,since she was the first to comment ;)