Sixty-Fourღ

20 weeks;

Joe was painted the nursery as I was going for a swim,I slipped on a one piece swimsuit and headed outside to the pool,I got in,I bit my lip as the cold water felt good to me. I swam around softly. "Babe." Joe walked out,"Wanna see the room?" he smiled.

"You finished?" I got out and wrapped my towel around me,"Yeah,come on." he took my hand and took me to the room. It was blue with black wood interior,above the crib has his intials,NAJ. I smiled,"I love it,babe."  I kissed him,"Thank god." he smiled,pulling me close,kissing me,I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"We shouldn't do this in our son's nursery." Joe smirked,
"Our son..." I smiled,"Bedroom.." I whispered in his ear,he then took me to our bedroom.

...

"God damn.." Joe said,out of breath,I smiled as I put my hand on his cheek,kissing his jawline,"I love you so much." I mumbled,"Are you just saying that because you got the D?" he smirked,I laughed,"No. If you didn't have one,I would still love you as much." I smiled,kissing all over his face. "C'mon,you would have to love me a little less....because I could never make love to you...and how could you be pregnant?" he laughed.

"Nope,I don't care if you couldn't make love to me,I love you way to much to care. Your sexiness got me pregnant." I giggled,he laughed,he held my hand and kissed it,"I don't have sexy,Nick does. Everyone loves Nick. Everyone loves Kevin because he's nice to the fans and stayed with one girl...no one likes me because they think I'm a douchebag who dates alot of girls...definitely when I dumped Taylor Swift on the phone." he said.

"If they think that over all these years...Screw them. I find you absolutely sexy and if no one else does,then I get to have you all to myself." I kissed his cheek,"I also find you incredibly nice and genuine...and the father of my baby." I kissed all over his face,he chuckled. "Thank you,baby." he pecked my lips.

"I guess we better get ready for WE Day." he got up,he headed to the shower.

...

I had on a little above the knee white dress with quarter length sleeves. I straightened my hair and pinned some on top of my head,I slipped on black heels  and slipped on jewelry. Joe was wearing a black button up shirt with a dark blue jacket with dark blue jeans and a maroon red beanie."Ready to go babe?" Joe kissed me,"Yep." I followed him to the car that came to pick us up.

"You look so sexy tonight." he smiled at me,putting his hand on my leg,"You too babe." I kissed his lips.

I got out of the car after Joe and the press were going crazy,I held Joe's hand as we walked the red carpet,we posed for some cameras,then we headed to the press.

"Hey guys! You guys look amazing." 
"Thank you." Joe smiled,
"So you and your brothers are performing tonight? But you guys are over?.."

"Yeah,we're performing for only this event...I mean it's a good cause so we couldn't pass this off." Joe smiled,"Then no more?" 

"Yeah,I mean I'm going to be a father in a few months,I don't want to tour with a newborn and everything." Joe smiled,I smiled.

"Well congratulations,how is pregnancy treating you,Demi?"
"Amazing..I just hope there is food in here because I'm feeding for two and I'm starving." I laughed,"I hope so too. Good luck,Joe. Have fun."  she said,then we headed inside.

Joe's POV.

I got my ear piece on,"So what songs are you singing?" Demi asked,helping me,"Pom Poms,First TIme,and Love bug." I said,"Thanks to you,I can't think of Pom Poms the same again,my own song." I chuckled,"You enjoyed dancing naked to me." she smiled and pecked my lips. "Yeah yeah." I grabbed my mic and headed on stage.

The curtain raised up,"WE DAY!" I yelled,the band started playing the music.

"Na na na na na na, yeah yeah." Nick and I sang,
"Yeah they come from miles away

Just to see how you get down
Feels like an earthquake
Every time you come around
You hear 'em saying yeah (yeah)
Every time feels like a revival (glory)
So get up, right now
We're coming for the title." I sang walking across the stage.

..

I ran off stage,"That was fun! I forgot how much of a Adrenaline it gave me." I smile,drinking water,"WE DAY!! You were great!! I forgot how much fun it was to be on stage!!" I tweeted. 

"Hey dude." Garbo came to me,"Hey dude." I smiled,"Looking forward on being a dad?" he smiled,"Yeah of course." I smiled."You know once you become a father,you won't get to be outrageous and do exotic things." he laughed,I chuckled,"I know."

"A ton of friends and I are going skydiving tomorrow..wanna come?" he asked,
"Um..I have to think about it...but I'll give you a call." I smiled
"Alright,we'll going around 12."
"Alright."

..

"You were great,babe." Demi kissed me as she climbed into bed,"Thanks,I missed being up on stage." I smiled,I turned on the tv for a bit.

"Is Demi Lovato pregnant and ENGAGED?!" the news announced,"She is pregnancy,but engaged,we don't know,we saw a big rock on her left hand at  WE DAY. We hope so. Do you want her to be engaged? Do you think Joe is rushing things?" they asked,Demi stole the remote and turned it off,"I love you. Night." she kissed me.

I laid there,awake as Demi was drifting off to sleep next to me,I sighed,I grabbed my phone,"I'll skydive with you guys tomorrow. See you then. :)" I texted Garbo.

--------------------------------------------

Joe is going skydiving. Uh oh.

Is he doing the right thing?

Do you think he'll get hurt?

What about Demi?

xxxChloe.