Twenty Twoღ

Demi's POV.

Nathan tied me to a chair,"Wow,you brought along all of your other whores." I chuckled a little. He slapped me,"Shut the fuck up." he glared at me,I winced a little.

"So it was your birthday a few days ago.." he chuckled,I stared at him,"So I shall do you first." he smirked,"No!" I screamed.

He started ripping my clothes off,"No! Please!!" I cried,"Silent little bitch." he smirked.

...

He finished and slipped on his pants,he threw my a banket to cover myself.

"Oh looky,one text from Joe Jonas. He said to check your email." he chuckled,he through my phone,"Oops!" he laughed.

I got mad,I secretly untied the rope on my arms and my hands became loose. I wrapped my blanket around me and got up secretly,I grabbed my chair and threw it at him.

"I HATE YOU!!" I screamed,he was now on the ground,I grabbed his gun and then grabbed my phone,I untied one of ther girls,"Call the police." I handed her my phone and she dialled 911.

"I should killed you along." I cried out,"You can't do that." Nathan weakly said.

"Oh really?" I looked at him,and I pulled the trigger and shot him in the leg,"OH GOD!" he yelled. I suddenly heard police sirens,the police barged in. "Get up with your hands behind your back,now!" they yelled. I put the gun down.

Nathan stumbled getting up and he followed the police's instructions. The police handcuffed him and took him out,"I FUCKING HATE YOU DEMETRIA!!" he yelled.

I sighed,"Here is some clothes,ma'm. We'll send you some papers to file." the police said and headed out. I slipped on the clothes,I headed home.

I ran inside and headed straight to the shower. I got out and wrapped my towel around me,I headed to my bedroom,brushing my wet hair.

I remember something,I pulled my mac laptop out and sat down,I got on my email and found Joe's email.

I opened it up and saw the video,I clicked on it.

"It can be a rush

Yeah, it's like a drug

When you give up love, it's never worth it

When you fight in fear

It can be so bitter

What we really need is each other

But I finally found the truth

I was using you

Every night you're gone, I swear it hurts

You're the atmosphere

Now you're gone

I can't live

Tell me what to do

I feel the pain all over my body.." he sang as Nick played piano,I watched the video.

"Was it the things I said?

Can I take them back?

Baby, 'cause without you there's nothing left of me

We can run away

We can change our fate

Baby, what can I do to show you I'm sorry?

I'm sorry, baby

What can I do to show you I'm sorry?

You're in a rush

You forgot your stuff

Said you had enough

Now I feel worthless

The only thing I had

Was a second chance

But what I really need is another."

After he finished the song,he looked in the camera,"I am truly sorry for all the things I put you through,I lost my marriage..but I certainly don't want to lose you." he said,"If I get your acceptance  for my apology,I'll be waiting for you at Abuelo's at 6."

I looked at my clock,crap. I shut my laptop off and hurried to get ready,I slipped on a red tight pluging neckline dress and some black heels. I did my makeup,giving me a red lip and then I pinned my hair up.

I checked myself in the mirror,I grabbed my clutch and got in my car,I drove to Abuelo's.

"¿Dígame, señora?"

"Yo busco a Joe Jonas."

"Sí,Sígueme."

I followed the waitress to Joe's table,and I saw him,my face lit up,I lifted up my dress a little and ran to his table. He turned his head,he smiled big,"Apology accepted." I smiled.

He got up and pulled my chair up for me,"Thank you." I smiled.

"You look....gorgeous." he smiled,I smiled back,"That was one of the sweetest things someone did...you wrote a song for me." I smiled.

"I love you,Demi." he placed his hand on my cheek,"I love you too." I smiled,putting my hand on his cheek.

"I ordered champagne if you don't care." Joe smiled,"No it's fine,I actually need something...Nathan kidnapped me..." I looked at him.

"WHAT DID HE DO!?" his eyes widened,"He raped me....but now he's in jail." I sighed,"That little fucker." Joe said,angry."Babe,calm down..I'm fine.." I sighed.

"He really pisses me off."

The waitress poured champagne in our glasses,"May I ask what you want to eat?"

"I'll have the chicken Enchilada with Mexcian Rice and refried beans." I handed her my menu,"And I'll have Fajitas Al Pastor with the same sides as her." Joe ordered and handed her his menu.

"So any news on Ashley?.." I sipped my champagne,"Well,she threw all my stuff out..and now I have no place to live.." Joe sighed.

"Stay with me." I smiled,

"You mean it?"

"Yeah,it's like we already moved in with each other..and I'm kind of lonely." I smiled.

"Thank you babe." he smiled.

...

"Thank you for the amazing dinner." I smiled,"See you at home." we got in different cars and drove to my place.

I headed inside with Joe,"Hey wait." he stopped me,I turned around,"What?"

"I haven't kissed you." he smiled and pulled me closer,and kissed me. I ran my hand through his hair,"I missed your lips." I smiled at him,he looked at me with his brown eyes,"I missed you." he held me closer and I snuggled  against him.

I started kissing his neck,"We can take this to the bedroom." he smirked,I pulled away,"Nope." I smiled,"I don't want you to have another heart attack." I walked away.

"Who told you!?"

"Nickers." I smirked.

"Ugh."

I unzipped my dress in front of him and headed to the bedroom,I shut and locked my dooring,changing into a tshirt and sweatpants.

"Please just one round!" Joe begged,I laughed,I opened the door and pecked his lips,"No. Let's watch a movie." I took his hand and led him to the theatre room,I picked the movie.

We sat down and cuddled up,watching the movie.