School

Melina POV:

"I saw you on the today show this morning!" My best friend Delia said walking into our dressing room. Delia was my understudy for Young Bonnie and we were always hanging out.

"I have another interview tomorrow but this time I get to go to the jump zone!" I smiled.

"You are so lucky, you have the best family ever." Delia said.

"It didn't use to always be this way. But luckily Jordyn and Ben saved me." I said.

"And you have the cutest little sister." She laughed.

"That one is definitely true! Little Maddie!" I laughed.

"This is your 5 minute call, 5 minute call!" I heard over the intercom.

"You ready Mel?" Ben asked popping his head into my dressing room.

"Yeah!" I said. "Hey Ben, can Delia stay the night tonight?" I asked.

"You have an interview early in the morning Mel!" Ben said.

"So?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night." Ben said and left.

"Gosh he's such a dad." I left.

"Well he is a dad." Delia said.

"Doesn't mean he has to act like one!" I protested. We got out places call and I went to my spot.

"Break a leg." Luke, who plays Young Clyde, said.

"You too." I smiled. We did our secret handshake and I got in my place. The music started, the car came out, and then it was my time. "I can see me! I can see me!" I sang. I looked out the sold out audience and felt the rush I feel every night before the show. For some reason, I never felt nervous. I was only in the show for like the first 5 minutes so I did my part and left.

"You were amazing!" Delia said when I got back in the dressing room.

"I almost tripped over my own two feet!" I laughed. "Wanna go over to Hamilton?" I asked.

"Let's go!" She smiled. I changed into my regular clothes and we headed out.

"Luke, text me when I need to get in costume!" I said popping my head into his dressing room.

"K." He said busy playing his video game. We headed out and went two doors down to Hamilton.

"Hey girls!" Their security guard Chris said.

"Hey Chris!" We smiled as he opened the door for us.

"Jordyn just finished the opening number so she should be getting dressed for Schuyler Sisters." Chris said. "Maddie is with Liam in his dressing room."

"Thanks Chris!" We smiled.

"Don't miss your cue to go back!" He laughed.

"Ok that was one time and I didn't miss it! I just almost missed it!" I protested. We ran into the theatre and ran down to Liam's dressing room. "Hey Liam!" I smiled.

"Hey you two, shouldn't you be doing a show?" He laughed.

"I just had to come see the small child! Hi Maddie!" I smiled picking her up.

"Meena!" Maddie smiled. Yeah, she doesn't really know how to say my name yet.

"Did you do your homework?" Liam asked.

"Not yet DAD." I laughed.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help because you know Jordyn will be pissed if you don't get it done before the shows over." Liam said. I heard over the intercom the start of the Schuyler Sisters which meant Jordyn was on stage now.