Maddison Emma Cook

Happy Holiday's everybody! Wishing you all the best during this magical time of the year from my family and the crazy Cook-Lively family...enjoy the Holidays!

Parker POV:

Can I just say that craft services is my favorite part of taking Maddie to set? These sandwiches right now, are to die for.

"This is so much better than school!!" Melina smiled running around the corner. "And have you seen the guys planning the frat brothers! Totally hot!"

"I am going to duct tape a blindfold around your face." Disgusting.

"I want to do tv, this is so unfair!" Melina protested.

"The poor little broadway star." I laughed messing up her hair.

"Even you used to be on tv Uncle Parker and you are like the least talented person in our family!" Melina said.

"Aaand this is the last time I bring you to set." I said rolling my eyes.

"Meena!" Maddie said running over to us and jumping into Melina's arms.

"Hey lil sis, you're killing it out there!" Melina smiled for her.

"She's definitely the star of the show." Max, who played Maddie's brother in the show, said walking up to us.

"Holy hell." Melina whispered under her breath causing me to elbow her in the side.

"I don't think we've met, I'm Max." He smiled to Melina reaching his hand out.

"And she's underage." I said smacking his hand away.

"Oh you're dead for that one." Melina said between her teeth while forcing a smile.

"This is Melina! She's my favorite sister!" Maddie smiled hugging Melina's neck.

"Looks like a party over here!" Genevieve laughed walking over. I instantly felt flustered and my cheeks were definitely red.

"Genevieve! Hey!" I was able to say.

"How's it going Parker?" she smiled.

"Beautiful..." I started, not able to think of anything else but her. Oh my gosh did I just say that. "I mean good! Great! It's going great! How you going? I mean doing! How are you doing!" I said stammering over every word. Fuck. She laughed a little with her blonde hair falling into her face, wow she's just breathtaking.

"It's going great! Ready to nail this scene with my favorite little costar." she smiled to Maddie.

"I'm sorry, I thought I was your favorite!" Max joked.

"You're not as cute as me!" Maddie laughed.

"Mind if I take her over to set? I think we are about to start." Genevieve said.

"Yes! Take her! Keep her! Whatever you want!" I baffled.

"I'll just keep her for this scene." Genevieve laughed. She took Maddie from Melina and headed off to the frat room set.

"I should probably go run lines too. It was nice to meet you Melina." Max smiled running off.

"The pleasure was all mine." Melina smirked and he ran off. She turned around to face me with a dreamy smile on her face which was met with my 'absolutely not' face. "At least I wasn't the one barely able to speak a sentence!" she said crossing her arms.

"Oh shut up! And first of all, he's 20. So no!" I told her.

"Well then how old does that make Genevieve? Didn't realize you were into the younger ladies." Melina joked.