Hawaii Part 2

Melina POV:

"It's official! He's never going to ask me to be his girlfriend! He's stringing me along and playing me!" I said as I threw myself down on my bed.

"Melina don't be so dramatic!" Carmen said throwing a pillow at me.

"Car, he literally had every opportunity possible yesterday when we were on the yacht! It's been over 2 months since I told him I love him. We have two more days left of this vacation and I'm over it! I'm completely over it! If he doesn't want me to be his girlfriend then fine. Fine! Who needs boys anyways! IM FUCKING OVER IT!" I screamed squeezing the life out of my pillow.

"Calm down, the pillow didn't do anything to you." Carmen laughed running over to my bed and lying down next to me.

"What do I do Carmen?" I asked.

"He obviously is so in love with you."

"Then why won't he make it official!"

"I don't know! Maybe he's scared? I don't understand boys!"

"Neither do I. Ugh."

"Aren't you supposed to be going to dinner with him tonight? Maybe talk with him about it!" Carmen suggested.

"Carmen you're a genius!" I smiled sitting up. "I'm gonna tell him we either make this official or I'm done."

"That's my girl!" Carmen smiled wrapping her arms around me and pulling me back down onto the bed.

"You know, one day you're going to find a boy too. And then Ben will really lose his mind." I laughed.

"It's pretty entertaining to watch him get all twitchy whenever Jason holds your hand." Carmen laughed. "You're supposed to be leaving for dinner in half an hour and you are still in your bikini from the beach today."

"Ugh I know I'm too lazy to get dressed." I laughed rolling over. "Will you help me get ready Car?" I asked. She gave me a huge grin and then excitedly ran to the closet. I've been waiting long enough for this boy to make up his mind, I'm done giving him time. It's tonight, or never.

Ben POV:

"Must it really be happening tonight?" I groaned as we set up the beach for Jason. He had found this perfect little gazebo right on the beach and we were all hanging lights around it.

"Come on, it's cute Ben!" Josh smiled.

"She's only 16! What does she know about love?" I protested.

"We were 17 when we fell in love." Jordyn smirked.

"You hush." I said pointing to her as she laughed.

"Just admit you like Jason and that you are just scared of losing Melina." Jordyn said.

"Never." I smiled.

"Well, everything is all set up here. Now we wait." Jordyn said looking around

"I'm gonna go for a walk on the beach." Sky said and he left.

"And I'm gonna go grab a drink. Gonna need one after this night." Parker laughed and Josh ran off with him.

"I'm gonna go join them." I smiled kissing Jordyns cheek.

"But Ben." She said. I looked at her and she looked mad at me.

"What?"

"Why can't you just stay with me for one second." She protested.

"Babe, are you serious? We aren't doing anything but waiting for the kids to get here. What does it matter if I go grab a drink with the guys?"

"Fine. Go." She said, but still looked upset.