Drunk Parker

Jordyn POV:

"One night Schuyler. I put you in charge of him for one night!" I said pacing around his bedroom.

"You put me in charge of making sure he was ok with the baby. Never did you say I was in charge of making sure his RELATIONSHIP DIDN'T FALL APART!" Sky insisted sitting on the bed.

"IT WAS IN THE FINE PRINT!" I insisted.

"WELL I DIDN'T READ THE FINE PRINT NOW DID I?" Sky yelled back. We both just looked at each other and then burst into laughter. I sat down next to him and fell backwards onto the bed.

"Sky what am I going to do?" I asked still laughing a little.

"Dude I have no idea, I'm just as lost as you." He fell back besides me and we both just stared at the ceiling.

"Hey Sky?" I asked.

"What's up Jor?"

"I am terrified right now." My voice was shaky, but Sky has always been there for me.

"I know you are." he replied.

"What do I do?" Tears started to well up in my eyes. I tried to blink them away.

"Jordyn, you are the strongest girl I have ever met in my life...and probably ever will meet. I really don't know what I can say to help you. But I do know that you are Jordyn Marie Lively Cook, and you kick ass at literally everything you do." Here comes the tears. He reached over and grabbed my hand in his while we both still stared at the ceiling.

"How am I supposed to keep everybody's lives together when my own feels like it's falling apart." I cried. He squeezed my hand even tighter. What did I do to deserve him as my best friend?

Melina POV:

"Umm Uncle Parker? You good?" I asked slowly opening his door.

"Mel! Hey! How was um...how- how was your show?" He asked. I looked at his bedside table and their was an almost empty bottle of whiskey on it.

"It was good! How was your night?" I laughed. Genevieve broke up with him last night...he's not taking it well. He didn't even leave his room yesterday, Josh took care of James all day.

"It's going great! Come on in, have a drink and relax with me!" Parker said.

"Is this a trap?" I asked confused.

"No trap here. Just want to have a drink with my first ever niece." He said holding up the whiskey bottle. Ben and Jordyn did already go to bed...I closed the door behind me and grabbed the bottle out of his hand, taking a long shot straight from the bottle. I wiped the side of my mouth and handed him back the bottle. "Yeah! That's my niece!" he beamed proudly.

"So what's the occasion?" I asked making a sour face still from the whiskey.

"Melina, does Lucas treat you right?" Parker asked.

"Why are we talking about Lucas?" I laughed.

"Because if he's not I'm going to beat his ass." Parker said.

"Oh my gosh Parker!" I laughed grabbing hold of both of his arms. "Lucas loves me so hard. And I love him too."

"Good. Because you deserve that and more. And if he falls even an inch short, I'll beat his ass." Parker said.

"I know you will." I smiled. "Now please tell me you have something else to drink other than whiskey. Preferably strong."

"Oh I got you. Follow me." Parker said. He stumbled out of the room and headed towards the stairs. This definitely won't end well.