AU part 3

Jordyn POV:

"Would you please just focus!" I pleaded Parker. We were sitting in the park near our school trying to study for midterms but he of course was distracted by the cheerleaders practicing not too far away.

"But look at Olivia, that skirt is really working for her." Parker smirked.

"Focus!" I said slapping his cheek.

"Ow!" Parker said and smacked my arm back.

"You started this!" I said hitting him back.

"You hit me first!" Parker said hitting me again.

"OK ENOUGH!" I said getting extremely frustrated. "Can you just stop staring at the cheerleaders so we can study?" I asked.

"Oh come on J, if the places were switched and there were a bunch of hot guys shirtless you know you wouldn't be able to focus." Parker said.

"I would so be able to focus too! Because some of us have a little something called self control!" I said grabbing my book and smacking his arm with it. He looked like a total douche right now with his lacrosse jersey on and grey sweats with a backwards hat, but that didn't mean he had to act like one. "Now, how much of the study guide have you finished?"

"We have a study guide?" he asked looking at me confused. You have got to be kidding me. We started working through the book but I could tell his mind was only half listening.

"How about a deal. If you can answer 5 questions correct in a row you can watch the cheerleaders for 2 minutes without me slapping you." I said.

"DEAL!" Parker smiled. Disgusting. He was trying to figure out another question when I heard what sounded like a bunch of guys screaming. "Well now how am I supposed to focus with that screaming! Guess I need a study break." Parker shrugged closing the book and looking back at the cheerleaders. I turned around to see a group of guys tackling each other, what the hell? "See! You're distracted just like me!"

"I'm just trying to figure out what's going on." I said.

"Yeah, and I guess its just a bonus most of it's a bunch of attractive guys." Parker said rolling his eyes. I punched his shoulder and then turned back to look at the guys again. Wait a second...that's the Newsies boys! Holy shit! I quickly grabbed the textbook and held it up over my face. Parker grabbed the top of my book and slowly pushed it down. "Why are you hiding?" he whispered.

"I kinda know those guys over there. Well not really...well...it's complicated!" I said only letting my eyes show over the book.

"What are they doing?" Parker asked.

"How should I know? Listen can we just go and study somewhere else?" I begged.

"But the cheerleaders!" Parker whined.

"DO NOT FOLLOW HER!" I heard one of the Newsies boys scream. I turned to look at them and who else would it be but Ben struggling to grab something from the guy with red hair. Suddenly Josh looked over at me and our eyes met, both of our eyes going wide. I quickly grabbed Parker's hat off of his head and put it on mine, making sure the cap covered my eyes.

"Hey yo, they are all looking over here now." Parker said to me.

"Please don't look Parker." I said. Why do I suddenly feel so awkward? Maybe because I'm such an awkward person. Ugh kill me, what are the chances they would be here right now? This is now my third day in a row running into him...leave me alone universe!!