Christmas Eve Pt 1

Melina POV:

"Please tell me this is a joke." I said standing in the mirror looking at the pajamas Ben was making us wear.

"What are you talking about? I think I look cute." Josh said checking himself out in the mirror.

"Nope I'm with the kid on this one. We look ridiculous." Parker said.

"It could be worse." Carmen said.

"Who asked you?" I said to her.

"Would you two stop? It's Christmas Eve." Sky said.

"Can she stop dating my ex boyfriend?" I said.

"I'm not dating Jason!" Carmen protested.

"You might as well be!" I said.

"Both of your stop it before we break out the duct tape!" Josh said.

"Would he actually...." Timmy questioned.

"It's Josh. Of course he would." Sky said.

"Ben wants us all to wear them today and take a picture, so we will." Josh said.

"And Jordyn supports this?" I asked.

"Of course she did because it was Bens idea. You know how they are." Parker said.

"Disgustingly in love?" Timmy said.

"Exactly!" Parker smiled.

"You guys ready?" Kinsley asked popping into the room.

"I can't believe Ben got you guys to do this too." I laughed as Lucas appeared next to her.

"Listen my flight is leaving in a few hours, can we just get this over with?" Lucas said. Ugh, why does he have to leave!

"Everybody just smile and pretend to be happy, for Ben." Josh said and we all headed downstairs. Ben was setting up a tripod with the camera on it in front of the tree while Jordyn finished putting Peyton in his pajamas.

"The poor baby still isn't feeling well." Jordyn said picking him up and holding her close to him.

"Wow look at you guys!" Ben smiled at us as we all came down the stairs.

"I just want you to know that there is nobody else I would do this for." Timmy said.

"Ditto." Sky said.

"Can we just take this picture?" I said.

"The last thing I need was just delivered to the front desk. Melina and Carmen, do you mind going and grabbing that for me?" Ben said.

"Why both of us?" I asked.

"Because it's heavy." Ben said.

"Why can't anybody else do it?" Carmen asked.

"Because I asked you two. Now go." Ben said. We both rolled our eyes and headed towards the elevator. The doors closed and neither of us would even look at each other. This is so dumb, why is Ben like this. All of the sudden we felt a jerk in the elevator and the lights shut off.

"What just happened?" Carmen asked.

"I think the elevator stopped." I said looking around confused.

"Well press the help button!" Carmen said.

"No really! I was gonna press the order pizza button!" I said.

"I know you were trying to be sarcastic but that just really didn't work." Carmen said.

"Nobody asked you!" I said. I pressed the call for help button and nothing happened.